It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump 'pressured Fox News to publish fake story'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Why should the WH be responsible for Fox editors jobs?

No one claims that they told Sean Spicer the story was not factual.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Wait, I'm confused... what specifically about the Seth Rich story is fake?

Which facts regarding the murder which makes it suspicious - and have yet to be sufficiently explained - are fake?

Fox News simply pushing the story for political reasons does not make the story fake... what am I missing here?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Arnie123

I am unfamiliar with that phrase and assumed it meant BS on the board.

Origin: "Debating creationists on the topic of evolution is rather like trying to play chess with a pigeon; it knocks the pieces over, craps on the board, and flies back to its flock to claim victory." -- Scott D. Weitzenhoffer (From an Amazon.com book review)

www.urbandictionary.com...

I've been very clear about my position, its all BS, literally. There is even a post above mine that goes into the suit for all to see. Literal nothingburger.

That is your opinion and you are entitled to it. Still remains that this is a real issue and it is a serious allegation made against the White House.

Oh look, he called me a douche, feel better?

Not really. I'd much rather you not feel like you have to conduct yourself as one.
Thank you for that bit of information regarding pidgeons and chess.

A lot of serious allegations have been made, the biggest of all? the Russian collusion narrative, literally dying as we type. This is a new one, designed to be larger then it appears.

As for conducting, I could care less about our applied communication between ourselves, rather, that you can roll with the overall point regardless of behavior. My position is well within my borders and if you think thats bad, well too bad?
edit on 1-8-2017 by Arnie123 because: Touch up

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Navieko

The fact that it was anything but a robbery gone wrong.

Which facts regarding the murder which makes it suspicious - and have yet to be sufficiently explained - are fake?

Fox News simply pushing the story for political reasons does not make the story fake... what am I missing here?

Fox News isn't just pushing it for political reasons. They are also pushing it because they made it up.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
So... Seth Rich wasn't murdered in suspicious circumstances? With this revelation coming out, what do we know to be the new facts regarding his murder?

edit on 1/8/17 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

The investigator is suing Fox because he claims he was misquoted. I'm not sure what the quote is, but no one is relying on it for anything regarding Seth Rich anyways.

No one claims anyone in the WH knew the story would contain a misquote.

Just goes to show what a stretch people will make when they are reduced to grasping at straws.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

So... Seth Rich wasn't murdered in suspicious circumstances? With this revelation coming out, what do we know to be the new facts regarding his murder?

So the DNC is apparently capable of a "hit" .... but NOT capable of removing his wallet?

Quantum DNC!!

BOTH competent/shady and incompetent at the SAME TIME!

(it's a quantum entanglement thing)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Let's just change the mudpit forum to the Weekly World News forum and be done.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ItsNotIronic
Yeah what I thought. It's stories like the one of this OP that make me even more suspicious of the murder. Sounds like damage control by those involved in his murder - possibly pre-emptive?

Curious to see if any new evidence surfaces soon.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

It was a robbery gone wrong.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Sean Spicer, the former White House press secretary, confirms that officials in the West Wing were briefed on a since-retracted Fox News report pushing a murder conspiracy involving a slain DNC staffer

I said they indulge in conspiracy theories. This whole administration is totally insane.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland
If that's the best you've got than this case is far from over.

Considering what he was dealing with leading up to his death (let's not forget he's still the most likely/plausible candidate for leaking the DNC emails - despite the desperate attempt by the left to pin it on the Russians) - I'd say context in this case certainly makes this one a lot more complicated than to just simply dismiss it as a "botched robbery".

But you go on in denial - I realise you're far too vested in your political "team" to be open minded about this.

edit on 1/8/17 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

PLUG those ears?

Trump is ACTUALLY close, personal friends with David Pecker...The CEO of the National Enquirer

SO...maybe Trump is the tabloid slumlord

Next time you're the the STORE...read the National Enquirer headlines.

They're ALL Pro-Trump....

....funny how that works...
edit on 1-8-2017 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

Just today as a matter of fact. LOL.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

On your part.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

a reply to: DanteGaland
If that's the best you've got then this case is far from over.

Considering what he was dealing with leading up to his death (let's not forget he's still the most likely/plausible candidate for leaking the DNC emails - despite the desperate attempt by the left to pin it on the Russians) - I'd say context in this case certainly makes this one a lot more complicated than to just simply dismiss it as a "botched robbery".

No he isn't... He had nothing to do with monitoring those emails. His job at the DNC was Voter Expansion Data Director and one of his tasks was to develop computer software to help voters locate polling stations. There is literally zero link between Rich and the DNC email leak outside of Fox News' insistence there is.

But you go on in denial - I realise you're far too vested in your political "team" to be open minded about this.

Speak for yourself. You are clearly too far invested in this CT to believe it as anything but. When info comes out that debunks it you try your best to ignore it so you can keep believing the lie.
edit on 1-8-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Seems like he could be doing oh I don't know... anything else with his time.
Who did you elect Stewie?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Might put him in jail too.
edit on 812017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Ya'll FREAKED the *&^% out over CNN and the Meme Guy.

"The press is threatening a person!"

And Now?

Now we have the EXECUTIVE BRANCH directing the press and trying to steer the news YOU hear and SEE. The very things that make up your reality, being FALSELY directed.

But HEY...lies are OK...

...as long as they help MY GUY.

SMFH.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

A lot of serious allegations have been made, the biggest of all? the Russian collusion narrative, literally dying as we type.

Collusion was never really part of the equation. It is not an actual crime. But that does not negate the fact that Trump's team did have contact with Russians. Whether those contacts broke any laws will be decided by what is found in the investigations.

That "narrative" is alive and well.

This is a new one, designed to be larger then it appears.

This is not a narrative. It is a real lawsuit that will play out till it's end.

As for conducting, I could care less about our applied communication between ourselves, rather, that you can roll with the overall point regardless of behavior. My position is well within my borders and if you think thats bad, well too bad?

While you continually complain about how the Left and Liberals conduct themselves, you are unapologetic in how you yourself act.

It appears you are putting yourself in a position to not be taken seriously.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join