It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump 'pressured Fox News to publish fake story'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: Blarneystoner

Hey genius, I was referring to Arnie's post about the Russia story claim being B.S. not the Seth Rich story. Which by the way is fake news. On the Rich case, the FBI didn't need to investigate as MPD called it a botched robbery.

Oh.. lol... my bad then... you guys are so much fun.. wish I could waste more time here..

link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

I try to be fair and watch Hannity once in a while. I usually can't make it through 15 minutes of the program because it is filled with so much misleading and fake stories, that are easily fact checked. But his viewers think he's a god and everything he says comes notarized, kind of like Donald and his cult.

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   

This is the world we live in. Do we really need to be reminded what HRC did with the media? Actually, this is nothing compared to that... and no one cared. So, who cares now?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Hey genius, I was referring to Arnie's post about the Russia story claim being B.S. not the Seth Rich story. Which by the way is fake news. On the Rich case, the FBI didn't need to investigate as MPD called it a botched robbery.
lmfao, getting caught up on ya'lls fake news? Try not to trip, lol

Have you had your blood pressure checked lately... you seem a little tense... I'm concerned for your health.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

lmfao, getting caught up on ya'lls fake news? Try not to trip, lol

Have you had your blood pressure checked lately... you seem a little tense... I'm concerned for your health.
Thank you, my BP is pretty normal. This is how it should be, care for each other, the American way of life.
edit on 1-8-2017 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Arnie123

Lol are you really trying to take the high ground after spending the entire first page insulting the OP, not talking about the topic in the OP and then insulting me when I called you out on it!?!?! You are so full of #, you are swimming in it.

So, stop crying, changing the subject and get back into the game, boy.

The irony! It hurts. HAHAHA.

I think we are seeing the pigeon # on the chessboard in real time here.

It's certainly something. I just hope that the mods remove his posts since I always have my posts removed for blatantly trolling like he is doing.

Same here, but you know how the ats ptb are stacked up.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Yea sure, why not. So this is the link to the document allegedly filed today in the Southern District of New York

Rod Wheeler, Plaintiff, v, TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY FOX, INC., FOX
:
NEWS NETWORK LLC, MALIA
ZIMMERMAN, in her individual and professional :
capacities and ED BUTOWSKY, in his individual :
:
and professional capacities,
Defendants.

Anybody who has a PACER account can freely view and verify this case and follow where it goes. Or any other case for that matter.

Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER) is an electronic public access service that allows users to obtain case and docket information online from federal appellate, district, and bankruptcy courts, and the PACER Case Locator. PACER is provided by the Federal Judiciary in keeping with its commitment to providing public access to court information via a centralized service.

It is not my case to argue, so if anybody really wants to follow it, I just gave yall all the tools and resources necessary to do so. Really that means you OP. Stop relying on the news, fake or real, and get straight to the source!

So you got my interest, reel me in! See if you can convince me to abandon my Godfather. I am very open to facts presented professionally. Tabloid style entertains me too though.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
The HITS keep on coming!

-Flyn resigns

-Sessions recuses himself

-Comey is FIRED

-Trump dictated a false statement for his SON regarding meeting WITH the Russians

And NOW?

Now we have WORD that the Trump White House pressured FOX to PUSH a HOAX story:

Donald Trump pressured journalists to publish a false conspiracy theory about a murdered Democratic party aide to distract attention from Russia’s interference in the 2016 election, court documents claim.

That's some straight up Orwellian stuff there!!!

A private investigator cited in the article has filed a lawsuit claiming that he was misquoted, and that he was told the President himself had pressed editors to publish the story immediately.

Link

YIKES! Well...considering that Fox DID redact the story (Covering their butts?)...

There is a CLEAR pattern here. Distract. Distort. Deflect. Project.

WHAT is Trump trying so desperatley to HIDE

1. Flynn? Sessions? still beating that old horse? smh.

2. left leaning news site.

3. Reportedly* claimed*

4. Work on your post formating, your netiquette needs to be drastically improved, aka, be an adult and post a structured and coherent post, until then, you'll be disgarded as immature and trollish.

5. Yawn.

Sessions, Flynn, Comey, Russia, and more, Dead horse? Do you know something we don't? Last I knew its all still under investigation. Isn't it? Why do supporters not see that the U.S. intel is still investigating all of that, and for all we know even more. Until the investigation is made public, and over its not a dead horse. Certainly not nearly as dead as that damn Obama not being legal horse, that went on for 9 years here.
edit on 1-8-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I am unfamiliar with that phrase and assumed it meant BS on the board.

Origin: "Debating creationists on the topic of evolution is rather like trying to play chess with a pigeon; it knocks the pieces over, craps on the board, and flies back to its flock to claim victory." -- Scott D. Weitzenhoffer (From an Amazon.com book review)

www.urbandictionary.com...

I've been very clear about my position, its all BS, literally. There is even a post above mine that goes into the suit for all to see. Literal nothingburger.

That is your opinion and you are entitled to it. Still remains that this is a real issue and it is a serious allegation made against the White House.

Oh look, he called me a douche, feel better?

Not really. I'd much rather you not feel like you have to conduct yourself as one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join