It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump 'pressured Fox News to publish fake story'

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Donald Trump is openly a hypocrite, look no further than his twitter account for evidence. He's the king of fake news and King Snowflake himself...

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Well Wikileaks is lying if he couldn't possibly of had access to the emails in the first place. That is simple deductive logic. Not evidence.

What makes you think Rich couldn't have had access to the emails?... he was an IT tech working for the DNC, which means he did have access to servers and computers...

Because that wasn't his job. His job was to program software to improve route efficiency for voters to get to voting stations. IT isn't just some blanket job where you get access to literally every piece of computer data in the company. For one, a software programmer isn't a network admin. For two, even among the IT administrator department access is compartmentalized. It is unlikely that a fresh hire such as Seth Rich would be given high level access enough to not only be able to access high level staff emails but also hide all traces of his access on the servers. Especially since he was hired to code not to be a network gatekeeper.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Staying out of this one; may I say I appreciate the tireless efforts of you and others here to speak truth to stupidity.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

edit on 3-8-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: edited for double post

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

The Mirror is a British tabloid...

Next thing we are going to hear from left-wing sources claiming that President Trump has lizard alien dna...

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Staying out of this one; may I say I appreciate the tireless efforts of you and others here to speak truth to stupidity.

bwahhahaha... of course, there is no bias in your claims at all...After all, you, krazys0t and some others had swallowed every lie and fake news about President Trump simply because he does not bow down to your left-wing ideologies...

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: Gryphon66

bwahhahaha... of course, there is no bias in your claims at all...After all, you, krazys0t and some others had swallowed every lie and fake news about President Trump simply because he does not bow down to your left-wing ideologies...

Spoken like a true cultist.

These knee-jerk reactions seem unpleasant. Particularly since I haven't made any "claims" in this discussion at all.

Burn the heretics though, eh?

edit on 3-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Trump pushed a story to his preferred media outlet?

Say it isn't so!

I know Hillary would NEVER do that, right? She has to earn every single story, I bet.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Video news release

A video news release (VNR) is a video segment made to look like a news report, but is instead created by a PR firm, advertising agency, marketing firm, corporation, or government agency. They are provided to television newsrooms to shape public opinion, promote commercial products and services, publicize individuals, or support other interests.

edit on 5-8-2017 by gladtobehere because: wording

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join