It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump 'pressured Fox News to publish fake story'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yep, the background details are murky, as is to be expected at the point we are at. I'm simply pointing out that your attempt to use a narrow lens to claim it couldnt have possibly been Seth is complete retarded. Open your mind.

Is that what you are doing? Because to me it looks like you are just floundering about with weak excuses because you don't understand how IT works in a company and had just assumed Rich had access to the emails for some reason.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

LMAO I could have ran an IT department at 15. I now work on robotics, much more challenging than managing software installs and troubleshooting network switches. My assumption was based on the hersh audio. How doesn't really matter. However you made the absurd assumption that it was impossible for rich to gain access.
edit on 2-8-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

LMAO I could have ran an IT department at 15. I now work on robotics, much more challenging than managing software installs and troubleshooting network switches.

And? What does that have to do with showing that Seth Rich would have access to high level emails when he wasn't in IT? I don't care about your career choices and it's irrelevant to the discussion at hand. Except for one thing, your background in robotics DOES show that you don't know how IT works even if you feel like you are capable of learning it and doing it.
edit on 2-8-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Oh please. I was building and networking computers as a preteen. I've designed my own websites. Maintained email servers. It's not rocket science. It's barely even a science at all.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

So what? Networking computers in your spare time is a COMPLETELY different monster than managing an IT department or being an IT admin at a company. Especially one that would be as large as the DNC in DC or NYC. That's like saying just because you drew doodles in the margins of your notes while in school you can be a professional artist. PFFT. NOPE!

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

LOL scaling a network isn't hard. Maintaining servers, again not difficult (definitely tedious though). I'm not going to be unreasonable and say I could run the networks of the DNC tomorrow. I'd definitely have some brushing up to do. All I'm saying is that I have a plenty technically sophisticated background to understand how many different ways there are to get the DNC emails if I worked there. Getting them wouldn't be difficult, getting them without being found out later would be a little tricky.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Where did I ever speak about difficulty? I'm just saying that you have no real world experience to make the claims you are making and things won't be as simple as you think they are. Just because you know the technical steps you have to perform to gain access doesn't mean you will be able to navigate corporate policies or even have the administrator access (Fun fact: Larger companies segregate admin access across different administrator teams) to do what you are saying. Seth Rich damn well didn't have that access as a tech hired to improve voter access routes. So in order to pull something like this off then he'd need an accomplice. Something that would require planning and talking to him. Why is there no trail or hint of an accomplice? Don't lie and try to tell me the FBI didn't look at his computer or anything, because they did.

There is just no logical way that Rich could have obtained the emails in the first place to leak without first jumping to some major conclusions that need some much firmer evidence to be supported. Just because wikileaks alludes otherwise doesn't mean that the police and FBI are lying to you about their investigation.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

LOL scaling a network isn't hard. Maintaining servers, again not difficult (definitely tedious though). I'm not going to be unreasonable and say I could run the networks of the DNC tomorrow. I'd definitely have some brushing up to do. All I'm saying is that I have a plenty technically sophisticated background to understand how many different ways there are to get the DNC emails if I worked there. Getting them wouldn't be difficult, getting them without being found out later would be a little tricky.

I work at a company that would be in the Fortune 10 if we were publically traded, with an enormous computer network -- top 5 among privately owned networks in the country.

There are only a handful of employees in our entire workforce who have access to internal emails. If you're not on that team, you haven't got a prayer of gaining access, no matter what or who you know.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

So how do the Russians get it?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Your thresholds for evidence are surprisingly inconsistent. I'm not going to speculate on how rich got the emails. It doesn't matter. He either did, or he didn't. According to hersh and wikileaks, he did. According to the disputed crowdstrike report, it was Russia.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Oh and sure I do. This is why you guys get hacked. You only think inside the box.

I don't need access to everyone's emails, in this case it's one person, podesta. That makes it really easy given how dumb podesta was when it came to security. I'm sure he left his computer unlocked and available often. I mean he falls for phishing scams and uses password as his password. I could access his info from just about anywhere.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

He either did, or he didn't. According to hersh and wikileaks, he did. According to the disputed crowdstrike report, it was Russia.

Either way the dnc never disputed the contents of the emails or their actions described within.

something about sunlight and disinfectant....

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Your thresholds for evidence are surprisingly inconsistent. I'm not going to speculate on how rich got the emails. It doesn't matter. He either did, or he didn't. According to hersh and wikileaks, he did. According to the disputed crowdstrike report, it was Russia.

Well Wikileaks is lying if he couldn't possibly of had access to the emails in the first place. That is simple deductive logic. Not evidence.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

So how do the Russians get it?

They Phished.

Are you suggesting Seth sent the Phishing emails and somehow fooled the intelligence agencies into thinking they came from Russian hackers?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Oh and sure I do. This is why you guys get hacked. You only think inside the box.

We've never been successfully hacked.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I don't need access to everyone's emails, in this case it's one person, podesta. That makes it really easy given how dumb podesta was when it came to security. I'm sure he left his computer unlocked and available often. I mean he falls for phishing scams and uses password as his password. I could access his info from just about anywhere.

As far as him using the password "password", that has never been verified as being true.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

ROFLMAO...of course you are claiming that the death of Seth Rich being linked to the leak in wikileaks is false... Me thinks that there are DNC operatives in these forums trying to stir the pot, when they are the ones making false claims and false stories always and trying to pass it as the truth...

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
So, our Russian asset POTUS supported FOX News to run some Russian propaganda? FFS, will this insanity ever stop? The Founding Fathers are rolling in their graves.

Congrats Vlad on the success of ur long game.
edit on 8/2/2017 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Well Wikileaks is lying if he couldn't possibly of had access to the emails in the first place. That is simple deductive logic. Not evidence.

What makes you think Rich couldn't have had access to the emails?... he was an IT tech working for the DNC, which means he did have access to servers and computers...

The only ones lying keep being the people who believe Crowdstrike, when Crowwdstrike also claimed that the same Russian hackers destroyed the Ukraine's artillery units which was later corroborated to be another false story made up by Crowdstrike... Even the "intelligence assesment" used the evidence provided by Crowdstrike.

Does anyone remember all the lies being put forth by Obama's stooges? Like all intelligence agencies corroborated their Russian hacking claims which was false, alongside the claim of where the information came from?...

edit on 2-8-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Oh and btw, as to the claims made up by this left-wing source does anyone remember what the lawsuit against the DNC alongside wikileaks revealed?... The DNC collusion with reporters and the left-wing media to make up false stories which cannot be corroborated... This is another made up claim by yet another left-wing source...

Not to mention the fact that wikileaks said from the start that the leaker wasn't a Russian.

People seem to forget these facts...

By Dave Boyer - The Washington Times - Wednesday, December 14, 2016

A WikiLeaks figure is claiming that he received leaked Clinton campaign emails from a “disgusted” Democratic whistleblower, while the White House continued to blame Russian hackers Wednesday for meddling in the presidential election and asserted that Donald Trump was “obviously aware” of Moscow’s efforts on his behalf.

Craig Murray, a former British ambassador to Uzbekistan and a close associate of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, said in the report by the Daily Mail that he flew to Washington for a clandestine handoff with one of the email sources in September.

He said he received a package in a wooded area near American University.
Neither of (the leaks) came from the Russians,” Mr. Murray told the British newspaper. “The source had legal access to the information. The documents came from inside leaks, not hacks.”

WikiLeaks figure says ‘disgusted’ Democrat leaked Clinton campaign emails

This thread, and the claims in the op are nothing but another false story created by the left to put doubt on the facts.

edit on 2-8-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comments and link.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join