It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third Secret of Fatima Theory 2017: The tip of the spear as a flame

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ReggieWrightworth

To believe anything about some supposed prophesy,one would have to believe a Catholic doctrine,their history over the years has been decimating populations,torturing indigiants for not accepting their ways,as far as I can see more of a cult,based on hope and trust,not backed by truth

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ClydeBuilt

Nostradamus also speaks of "Stones hidden in the Star's Beard". striking the Earth, and turning the seas, hectic.

Using Genealogy of a branch of my family's tree, in the form of family stories, related to both small and very large catastrophes, I decoded a few dozen of his verses. If Nostradamus wrote Star, then he bleeping meant "Star". Jupiter is almost a quasi star, but Nostradamus calls it a Planet. So, can he have described something which is a true star, but much smaller than Jupiter. Smaller in diameter, but maybe much, much, heavier in mass. Something which would suck a flood of space junk, out of the Oort Clouds, and drag them into the inner Solar system.

Short of being inside a mini Black Hole, something, this massive, nearly grazing our Sun, may well have much of this "tail", stripped off and slung into unstable orbits much closer to the Sun, than our present Asteroid Belt. So in a way, it may generate something like the Shoemaker-Levy 9, impacts into Jupiter a few years ago. But they may take their own sweet time circling the Sun, here in our neighborhood, before crashing into Earth.

Jupiter acted like a Solar vacuum cleaner with Shoemaker - Levy 9, but if Nosty is to believed, not this next time. A hundred or so years ago, scientists weighed the Earth, using a very large ball of metallic lead, but if that same size ball was mostly Neutronium, from a collapsed "Star", then if that ball got anywhere near Earth, it's all over. And irradiated Oort junk, could poison our Oceans for years, killing off a large portion of undersea life. Fukashima's sieverts aren't doing us any good, either.

Just like super fertile Lunar top soil, this Oort Cloud debris, might also be super potting soil. Simple plant life couldn't reject the poisons in the radiation. So in a way, our Biosphere will be a sitting duck. For the dwarf star, it'll be business as usual. This may hearken back to the Sumerian/Babylonian concepts of Niburu - Marduke, which they looked at as being, "The Destroyer".

And while being nearly invisible coming into our Solar System, when it grabs a big ball of the Sun's Corona, then it may well look like some Giant Comet, going back outwards, from it's perihelion. So, by applying Nosty's literal definition, it will be one heck of an interstellar light show, in the Heavens. Nosty is interpreted as saying that the giant comet, will make the Sun appear double for around a week. My own genealogy based, decoding, is pretty well limited to English speaking North America, in the Twentieth Century.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: ReggieWrightworth

Reggie. Why do you think that Russia, or for that matter would anyone invent a weapon that would shift the Earth's axis and create disasters around the world. When I think about it it just makes no sense. Why invent a weapon that would affect the inventor as greatly as everyone else. It would be like dropping an h bomb on the enemy and then dropping one on themselves too.

When I come across this kind of stuff I just leave it alone because it just makes no sense. My mind is cluttered enough already and adding to it with nonsensical stuff like this just puts it in spin cycle.

Fun fact it's not really Russia at play here just like many others they want to blame big bad Russia for everything. Yes the Earth will soon shift between 2018-2019 however it will only be known in 2020-2022, human science is a bit slow at playing catch up.

It's a natural process that occurs with every planet during certain periodical cycles, but as always America will blame Russia and the imaginary secret weapon

Which is the reason why I don't bother with human news sources for this very reason!

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Most likely the spear is a pole shift.
First however should come the Warning predicted in too many apparitions to be set aside.

Imo the warning will involve et angelic intervention of some kind.

However, we should be ready also to encounter the evil ones. Some apparitions used to say, after the warning the coming world delusion will try to explain it scientifically. So if we have manifestation of God and angels in the warning, it is likely to expect manifestation of demons afterwards. So...be on guard to discern who is on God's side, and not to call the helping angels - demons, and vice versa...

Ww3 will be postponed for some time but not for long. Perhaps it is part of the chastisement.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join