It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behind Fox News' Baseless Seth Rich Story: The Untold Tale

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

"Deep state" has been a widley-used propaganda term recently. Mostly used by the Right Wing, including Fox News and other Right Wing media outlets, to build the narrative that there is a secret collaboration going on behind the scenes to bring Trump down.

It's nothing more than an unsubstantiated conspiracy theory.

Too many people fell for it.

Some people need to believe these things to justify their feelings that certain things shouldn't be... like a post above regarding James O'Keefe and ACORN. ACORN shouldn't exist in their mind so it has to be guilty of something.

At least this conspiracy theory wasn't as ridiculous as Pizza Gate.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

At least this conspiracy theory wasn't as ridiculous as Pizza Gate.

I say it is just as bad. In Pizzagate's case some asshole decided to act on the CT and brought a gun to Pizza Comet, but in the Seth Rich case you have actual network television stations colluding to keep the story in the news and talked about all at the expense of Rich family. What is even more infuriating about all this is that most of the people who go on and on about the Seth Rich murder would likely not give two #s about Rich if he was alive because he was a Democrat. The only reason they care about him is so they can use his murder as a political football to punt against the Dems.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

undermine our Presidency.

No sirs, not fake and don't think you can take solace in that view.
Don't be pissed at us for your crappy choices in life, I get it, your world, its done, a new era approaches.

By the Presidency, I assume you mean the co-equal branch of government as set up in the Constitution.

So your new era is what? Is it Trump, surrounded by heirs apparent and generals with the rest of government burned down (swamp drained)?

There's a reason you separate military and the police. One fights the enemies of the state, the other serves and protects the people. When the military becomes both, then the enemies of the state tend to become the people.

edit on 1-8-2017 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Neither is good and have serious consequence. I just got on a track as to why some people choose to believe despite lack of evidence or evidence that something isn't true. The truly scary thing about this... Trump urging FOX to push it, all while screaming fake news about legit news sources.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

A problem you leftist fail to realize is that its exactly just that, leaks and the MSM pushing fake news to undermine our Presidency.

What does that have to do with my comments about that "deep state" nonsense?

It's not real. It doesn't exist. The term was pushed by the Right Wing media in order to create a scapegoat for what is occurring in regards to Trump.

No sirs, not fake and don't think you can take solace in that view

Yes. The "deep state" is fake. You don't actually believe in that nonsense, do you?

Don't be pissed at us for your crappy choices in life, I get it, your world, its done, a new era approaches.

What are you even talking about?

Are you just saying ridiculous things to be a troll, or are you just stupid?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
This doesn't mean Seth Rich wasn't murdered by DNC / Clinton hitmen, or someone else related to that mess. It just means that the story was pushed without evidence. Any reasoning individual could see that it was a hit, by somebody. Anyone who denies this is lying to themselves.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I do not see how informing the WH of a story drags anyone else into it. They could inform the whole world about an upcoming story, but that doesn't change the fact that the editors are the ones responsible for fact checking.

Did you expect Sean Spicer to drop everything and start investigating Fox's need stories?

There's a reason this "story" is not getting attention.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ItsNotIronic
I do not see how informing the WH of a story drags anyone else into it. They could inform the whole world about an upcoming story, but that doesn't change the fact that the editors are the ones responsible for fact checking.

Did you expect Sean Spicer to drop everything and start investigating Fox's need stories?

There's a reason this "story" is not getting attention.

Exactly. The only thing Spicer "confirmed" is that they'd heard the story.

Well, duh.

And sorry, but there's too much smoke swirling around Set Rich's death to just dismiss it. Especially since it's starting to look like he might have been running in the same circles as the Awan brothers.

THAT is why this is re-surfacing now. It's entirely possible that the Awans were involved in Seth Rich's death.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Ah...Here we go:
The lawyer behind the lawsuit.

Douglas H. Wigdor, the lawyer behind the new lawsuit accusing Fox News of working with the White House to create “fake news” about the unsolved murder of Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich, maxed out his political contributions to the “Barack Obama of Brooklyn”, Democratic New York congressman Hakeem Jeffries

Turns out, this guy has a long history of suing FOX.

Wigdor is also the attorney representing “over 20” employees of Fox News in a number of lawsuits, including for racial and sex discrimination, as he brags about on his website.

He even put up a video clip of himself accusing a former Fox News employee of being a racist on national television.

gotnews.com...

Looks like a frivolous lawsuit ambulance-chaser... consistently targeting FOX.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Great find!

What is very odd, just a few days ago Wheelr tweeted
"Follow the arrest of Awan closely. Connect the dots to
"other" cases. (Hint hint) Just the beginning. Stay Tuned"

What happened here, did he get threatened, or paid off?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Awesome find and just goes to show how leftist liberals foam at the mouth for any piece of news looking to discredit our President.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Great find!

What is very odd, just a few days ago Wheelr tweeted
"Follow the arrest of Awan closely. Connect the dots to
"other" cases. (Hint hint) Just the beginning. Stay Tuned"

What happened here, did he get threatened, or paid off?

Wheeler's looking to make some scratch off an out-of-court settlement of a frivolous lawsuit...approached by the local FOX NEWS ambulance-chaser.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Yeah, I see he is also claiming racial discrimination too.

Maybe he was a plant all along....

(post by Arnie123 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

(post by Arnie123 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Perfect way to bury the Seth Rich murder mystery. And I see 'both parties' have a hand in this.

Par for the course.

Everyone who is a partisan is fooled again...so everyone, pretty much...

...just like the phony attempt(s) to repeal and replace the ACA.

edit on 8/1/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

(post by introvert removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

What fake news have I admitted to believing? It is entirely true that there is a lawsuit making claims against Fox News and the White House.

No belief is required. It's real.

Yeah the lawsuit is real... doesn't mean the claims being made are true. How much you want to bet this goes no where?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
a reply to: introvert

What fake news have I admitted to believing? It is entirely true that there is a lawsuit making claims against Fox News and the White House.

No belief is required. It's real.

Yeah the lawsuit is real... doesn't mean the claims being made are true. How much you want to bet this goes no where?

It very well may go nowhere.

The point I was making is that this is not fake. It's real, but some people cannot come to terms with that idea.

They have to blame fake news or the "deep state".
edit on 1-8-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join