It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do the missing trillions go to off world civilizations or secret space programs?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

The so called "missing" money is missing because the Pentagon still uses multiple accounting programs depending on service and program. They don't all communicate with the main accounting system at the Pentagon.

The money is listed in the budget, which lists all the money they get for the year. Then it goes out to the programs where it's manually input as the amount they have for the year. Then when they do their end of year accounting the books end up a huge mess that takes years to get straightened out, and meanwhile the next year is getting screwed up while they're straightening out the previous years.

It's not being used for black projects, or going off planet, etc. It's all there, it just takes years for an audit to get out straightened out.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

The so called "missing" money is missing because the Pentagon still uses multiple accounting programs depending on service and program. They don't all communicate with the main accounting system at the Pentagon.

The money is listed in the budget, which lists all the money they get for the year. Then it goes out to the programs where it's manually input as the amount they have for the year. Then when they do their end of year accounting the books end up a huge mess that takes years to get straightened out, and meanwhile the next year is getting screwed up while they're straightening out the previous years.

It's not being used for black projects, or going off planet, etc. It's all there, it just takes years for an audit to get out straightened out.

I didn't say I believed in the premise of the op. I was just saying that one of the respondents had their own set of logic gaps as to why money couldn't be used for off planet ventures.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Except that if it was being used for anything they'd be using money from the classified budget, not from this. The premise is that the money is missing because they're using it for other things, which it's not.
edit on 8/1/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I'm guessing the Rothschild's know something about the where the money went . (shadow government possibly)a reply to: toysforadults

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: gimcrackery

Except it's not missing. It's unaccounted for, which is different. They know it was spent, they know where it was spent and what programs it went to, etc. What they don't have is all the information plugged into the bookkeeping software for the auditors to look at, in one location. It's the same as the so called missing money from 2001. They just don't have all the information in one location.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Think carefully... currency on this planet is largely raised on debt. Its hard enough to see where the value in possessing it lay for the residents of this planet.

Think of the tons of Honey, nuts, ammo and 30-year canned foods that are bought.
You may even need to ship massive amounts of microbes from Earth for people to survive on another planet. The money involved everywhere in the whole deal so I think the OP could be on to something.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
They are out there. The Nazis figured out antigravity, fought Byrd in antartica and have colonized some small parts of space, a lot of the breKaways keep the Nazi tactic of kidnapping someone and making them a slave. That is one of their main exports enslaved humans and other beings cyborged up for duties as soldier, or scouts and of course the sex trafficking too.

That's where I think a lot of missing 411cases are and they go back hundreds of years. I've heard that some of the time factions interact with people back to 1600s but probably forever.

edit on 1-8-2017 by
flyingdutchman2112 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2017 by flyingdutchman2112 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Well, seems to me like this is the most plausible answer. I mean really there is no real plausible way to lose nearly 10 trillion dollars it really makes no sense. I mean what could we do with 10 trillion dollars?

1. Build every person in the world a house on a farm sized plot of land
2. Connect everyone of those houses to the internet, municiple waste facilities and clean water
3. Free energy
4. Buy every person on the planet a cheap Toyota
5. Provide every single person in the world access to free higher education
6. Free healthcare

There are 7.5 Billion people on Earth. $10 Trillion divided between 7.5 Billion is $1,333. You couldn't even achieve #4 for $1,333... and you sure as hell couldn't come close to any of the other ones on the list.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Oh, so THATS what this thread is about. I am sorry, but no where was it suggested or explicitly stated that the space faring civilisation in question was our own, and furthermore, BULLCRAP!

Look... First of all, lets just ignore for a moment that the OPs missing trillions are not actually missing, just distributed in a manner which made them too hard to track within a specific time frame, and that NASA has never, I repeat NEVER bombed the Moon. It dropped a spacecraft on it, with no actual explosive or wargear on board it what so ever, a purely kinetic impact. The mediocre reportage whose headlines stated the opposite, is factually incorrect, and should not be included in a reasonable summary of events.

Furthermore, the lifting capacity does not, I repeat, DOES NOT EXIST, to permit colonisation of other planets NOW, leave alone potentially in time past. Let me be absolutely clear here. A few prefabricated, popup habitation domes, capsules or other small, compartmentalised structures of that sort, hydroponics facilities, science and engineering bays, all small scale, basically a camping trips worth of stuff, is STILL too much to lift and drop onto the surface of other worlds. It is not yet practicable, cannot yet be done, and there will only be any reason to think otherwise, when the first such pathetically small scale mission of its sort, lands on Mars or the Moon.

As it is, science has no solutions to create colony ships, and launch them. There are not other worlds covered in human life, unless those worlds were hit by fragments of the same rock which likely carried the building blocks of our DNA to this one, and even then, its probable that different environmental factors lead those blocks to come together in entirely different formats.

What is being suggested here is functionally impossible. We do not, and never have had, the capacity to launch full colonisation missions, because we would have to have built the sort of spacecraft necessary to perform that mission, in space itself, to avoid having to lift the entire craft from the surface in one, which would be physically impossible, requiring way more power than we have ever been able to unleash in a controlled and reliable manner. The type of engineering, materials, propulsion systems, required to make what is being suggested a reality, simply do not exist... yet, and until someone can prove otherwise, its rather pointless discussing it, unless you are writing a movie plot, instead of discussing reality. In that realm, anything goes.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   

We do not, and never have had, the capacity to launch full colonisation missions

Speaking with such authority...

Have you worked in the highest levels of government and or for any other governments in a position that would give you such incredible knowledge and if so please do share.

instead of discussing reality

Oh, you are also the ultimate authority of what is and isn't reality... wonderful can you start a thread detailing exactly what is and what isn't reality and let us know if we can or can't talk about it?

Thanks.
edit on 2-8-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

One does not have to be in government, or any such thing, in order to know what is and is not possible according to the laws of physics.

All that is required is that one does not have ones head so firmly up ones own exhaust port, that they fail to take account of the facts, before forming ridiculous theory.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   

so you know everything that's possible with our current knowledge of physics??

do we know everything that's possible and do we know everything about physics?

let me go ahead and answer those questions for you.... no you don't and no we don't and you have no idea what the possibilities are and what may be happening behind closed doors don't even try acting like you do

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Ok then wise guy, what do YOU know? Come on, hit me with it. What fantastical sciences have YOU been exposed to, that exceed the accomplishments of the LHC team at CERN, or the sterling work being done by the NASA employees examining small scale space warping? Why does your fantasy science, lacking the benefit of any theoretical possibility what so ever, seem so much more important to you than the real science actually being done right now, by actual scientists all over the world?

Show me PROOF? Evidence which amounts to more than mere surmise on your part! Photographs, video, accounting documents, payload calculations, the precise locations of these colonies on star charts, go ahead. I will wait...

But I know you cannot. All you have is some bunkum idea, which you can back up with precisely nothing, AND which is rendered nonsensical by the very laws of physics which ensure you stay rooted to the ground rather than floating off like a dandelion seed on a weak breeze.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Ok GENIUS!

Let's sit here and pretend for a second that you know EVERYTHING there is to know (and you don't that is ridiculous)...

The AXIOM of the assertion that I made is that there is something going on beyond our knowledge in space...

Such a grand idea right?

When I was working at a weapons testing facility in the military we equiped an aircraft (that's all you will ever know) with something that you recently found out about ON THESE BOARDS a few weeks ago.

What was it and when did I work on this system?

It was over 10 years ago and you had no fricken clue what it was and it was WAY ahead of it's time and only 1 aircraft in the US was equiped with this system.

Sit there and pretend you know everything. You don't. You have no idea and pretending you do is obtuse.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   

BUT IT DID NOT VIOLATE THE FUNDAMENTALS OF PHYSICS, DID IT?

No!

It was not an FTL drive, nor was it a system which eliminates inertia, nor was it a system which reduces the fuel capacity requirement of the craft, or indeed anything else which is even NEXT DOOR to relevant to actual space travel, or the lifting capacity of a spacecraft, or anything remotely to do with it.

Lets make something totally clear... unless you worked on something which made the aircraft weightless, or reduced its weight by a significant percentage, then your experiences mean precisely NOTHING, because they have no relevance to ANY thing related to colonisation missions performed in outer bloody space, on new worlds. I do not care if you worked on the younger brother or sister of the SR-71, you have NOT been working on anything which violated the fundamental laws of physics which actually permit things to exist in the format they currently do, and unless you can tell me that the specific system you worked on DID violate the laws of physics, or redefine them entirely, then all your waffle is for nothing.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   

It was not an FTL drive, nor was it a system which eliminates inertia, nor was it a system which reduces the fuel capacity requirement of the craft, or indeed anything else which is even NEXT DOOR to relevant to actual space travel, or the lifting capacity of a spacecraft, or anything remotely to do with it

what are you even talking about?

can you show me a quote from the OP where any of that was said?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   

honestly your not making any sense

you have no idea if there is anti gravity technology and I never said there was (and I actually think they do have that problem solved)

your making up a false notion of an idea you think I am putting forward that's not actually what I am saying

I didn't make the claim that they built the enterprise or create some gigantic ship that defies the laws of gravity you are just putting that out there as a strawman

cool stuff man! good luck with your limited world view!

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   

oh one last thing...

what was Neil Armstrong saying when he said, "breakthroughs available when you can remove one of truth's protective layers?"

just a fun one I thought someone who knows everything would know

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   

So this "system" of which you speak was so way ahead of it's time and so ground breaking that it was only ever fitted to ONE aircraft?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

it was designed for someone special

that's why we had to equip it and test it's functionality.. the engineers on our base from Lockheed and or Boeing who designed it were involved

I would just tell you but I had a security clearance I wasn't suppose to know, lot's of things going on on bases like that Eglin Yuma Vandenberg Edwards China Lake Nellis

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join