It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do the missing trillions go to off world civilizations or secret space programs?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Well, seems to me like this is the most plausible answer. I mean really there is no real plausible way to lose nearly 10 trillion dollars it really makes no sense. I mean what could we do with 10 trillion dollars?

1. Build every person in the world a house on a farm sized plot of land
2. Connect everyone of those houses to the internet, municiple waste facilities and clean water
3. Free energy
4. Buy every person on the planet a cheap Toyota
5. Provide every single person in the world access to free higher education
6. Free healthcare

I am just shooting from the hip here but you get the point.

Now what am I talking about?

Let's start with Donald Rumsfeld right before 9/11. 2.3 missing trillion? No big deal.

6 trillion missing from Pentagon

Defense Finance and Accounting Service could not provide adequate documentation for how it spent $6.5 trillion.

Probably a coincidence.

Interestingly enough this bomb impact the south pole of the moon. Why is that interesting you say??

Moon Express

Our mission is to redefine possible by returning to the Moon and unlocking its mysteries and resources for the benefit of humanity.

Hmmmm......... I don't know.... maybe they are lying and slowly revealing the truth? Ever wonder what really happened with the ending of the Apollo missions??

MUFON

Maybe the large amount of similar UFO sighting of the orbs and sphere's seen worldwide by thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people including credible witnesses such as Astronauts, Airforce and Navy pilots as well as many others including myself have to do with the trillions of missing dollars and these coincidental Moon mining missions and bombings???

Nah.

Move along folks move along!

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

You do realize that us dollars aren't worth anything but faith, right? I don't think the little green men can do much with a couple of Benjamin's.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

that has no bearing on the subject

the money is used as a means to control the population to acquire the creative and physical resources needed to build the off world civilization

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

First of all, let me just put a harpoon in part of this query.

Do missing trillions of...currency of some kind, go to civilisations from off world....

NO! OF COURSE THEY DON'T!

Listen, I do not know if this is some sort of a joke or not, but there is a massive logic failure involved, if even CONSIDERING that notion. Think carefully... currency on this planet is largely raised on debt. Its hard enough to see where the value in possessing it lay for the residents of this planet.

So missing billions or trillions of dollar bills, coins, precious metals even, have no value that we do not place upon them as a people. Outside our communities, these things have no value what so ever. For example, if I took a pound coin, traveled to another star system, and tried to trade with it as a token of worth, it would not work, save as a trinket from a largely backwater society of barely evolved ape things, who have not quite worked out how the universe works, or how to avoid being massive bastards to one another.

Essentially, it would have value only as a novelty item, not a token of currency of any particular denomination.

The same can be said of either the digital or the physical dollar. These things do NO one any favours, unless all other parties to potential transactions agree the worth of that currency. For this reason, trade with other civilisations would more than likely be done not in dollars or pounds, but in kilos of reactant or volatile compounds, radioactive materials, anti-particles, hydrogen, things like that. So no, the missing trillions of... whatever money you care to speak of, will not have been transferred into a galactic banking system somewhere, because quite simply currency which is valid here, has no meaning anywhere else.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

OBVIOUSLY they are not shipping actual dollar bills to the moon that is fricken ridiculous.

Use your head a little here.

The money would go to slush funds that quietly pay for services and the acquiring of the precious metals and minerals required to sustain such activities.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Would build a few secret triangle lighter than air vehicles, or maybe a few stealthy low orbit space stations with that kind of cash?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

But that also makes no sense toysforadults.

The sorts of materials which would be of value to star traveling species, are abundant in the atmospheres and on the surfaces of other worlds in this solar system, so given our current technological capacity, any space faring species would be foolish not to simply begin to mine, or in other manners collect those materials, and then be on their way! They need nothing from the Earth that they could not find elsewhere, without having to trade at all!

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Totally disagree.

You make it sounds so simple.

I am more inclined to believe that it requires many missions, many failed attempts including many deaths and many back and forth missions for more resources.

"Oh we got this Bob! No problem 1 mission to the moon and the moon has everything we need!"

Nope. We also may require certain conditions for things and return home trips on a regular basis for personal reasons.

Limitless possibilities.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Well, seems to me like this is the most plausible answer. I mean really there is no real plausible way to lose nearly 10 trillion dollars it really makes no sense.

They did not lose 10 trillion dollars though.

The point was that he could not readily account for the money because of all the different and incompatible accounting systems (and soft - and hardware platforms). He advocated for a single unified accounting structure.

Eventually all the money WAS accounted for.

edit on 1-8-2017 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

What WE do is not relevant.

What I am saying is, that a space faring species would only have to see the planets surrounding ours, and think to themselves:

"This backwater planet of barely evolved apes, is not yet properly space faring. The probability is that they could not stop us from harvesting what we require from the planets and moons around them, we may even be able to pinch things from their own moon, leave alone the other planets. Why, the fifth and sixth planets have moons which are rich in all manner of volatiles! We could fill our fuel hold without even involving ourselves in the inner system!"

And so they would do, and off they would no doubt go.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Yards of cash on pallets went missing in Iraq. I think theres photos and a story. The missing money often times is used to bribe despot puppet rulers, shoring up their unpopular regimes on behalf of American "Interests" so the global industrial corporations can exploit hapless countries for natural resources.

That takes a lot of untraceable cash... Pallot loads of it.

From the Guardian...
edit on 1-8-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

link   
You know they actually found Rumsfeld's Missing Trillions

link   
Star and Flag just because this thread isn't about trump or liberals.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

Well, seems to me like this is the most plausible answer. I mean really there is no real plausible way to lose nearly 10 trillion dollars it really makes no sense.

They did not lose 10 trillion dollars though. The point was that he could not readily account for the money because of all the different and incompatible accounting systems (and soft - and hardware platforms). He advocated for a single unified accounting structure.

Eventually all the money WAS accounted for.

Pffft, pesky boring facts have no place here.

I say it was aliens. Definitely aliens.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Well, seems to me like this is the most plausible answer.

No. The most plausible answer is accounting (finance) differences.
The most fantasy answer is what you portray.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

If you see an apparent UFO in the Western world, you can bet your butt that it is either an alien craft or one of our own. Either way, you have witnessed billions of dollars or research, development and equipment that is totally secret. In the early 1960s serious research in what makes the alien UFOs fly went dark across US universities and tech companies. Along the way typical advances in normal R&D in aviation and rocket continued as a backdrop over the secret programs. After all, there was no guarantee that we would break the concepts of that marvelous and mysterious product displayed in our faces. But yet is was unmistakable to any observer, be it a common citizen, scientist or military leader that a mass-free locomotion was possible and we needed to be first to conquer that concept because it would be as revolutionary as the wheel was/is to mankind and and the best damned war weapon ever.

So much could be done with these new principles of physics but they are firmly grasped within military/political boundaries that, probably, the only way to burst that gigantic bubble of secrecy will be for the Chinese to develop their own capabilities in that area and that would force us to admit that we have far more advanced versions and utilization of those technologies. Allow yourself to accept the possibility that with such equipment we virtually control all space out to and including the Moon and perhaps even to Mars. Allow yourself to accept that this whole issue of the actual existence of ETIs here and now is far, far more complex for our race than most anyone can imagine. It is a dilemma without end for humanity as it is, yet at the same time offers the promise of a new, necessary, beginning.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I mean really there is no real plausible way to lose nearly 10 trillion dollars it really makes no sense.

FFS this again.

Have you actually looked into these claims?

Was money really lost?

I mean what could we do with 10 trillion dollars?

a lot.

3. Free energy

a 10 trillion dollar price tag isn't really free is it?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Wait until you see how much is gone from this administration and what will happen to distract us while they are pocketing it will make 9/11 look like a 7-11 arson after a robbery...

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Some of it maybe, maybe even a heck of a lot of it but I would hedge my bet's on a vast chunk of that money somehow ending up as personal wealth ill obtained through nefarious deal's and under the table contract's that never get fulfilled thank's to clever loopholes in there wording or have to be paid for but convenient (in the US) house action's in the senate prevent from being fulfilled while they still have to be paid for in full.

It is called business and corruption but here is the problem, it is a vastly complicated and extremely well entrenched network that is Not just in the US but over here in the UK where I am, in the rest of Europe, in the middle east and indeed in the ENTIRE GLOBAL CORPORATE SECTOR, after all the money goes to corporations.

Now to the point of corporations many of them were originally set up as front's and sham company's by various black op's around the world BUT were there is money there is power and pretty soon in a lot of those case in point the shoe was soon on the other foot.

It is also the reason why mainly honest people end up poor and destitute or working as wage slaves till the day they die while crook's and thieves end up ruling the world.

But I do believe NOT ONLY NASA but the entire global space community except perhaps the smaller operations are fully aware of and are concealing fact's they know would upset the public, for example evidence of a far more advanced former HUMAN civilization destroyed by probably extra terrestrial aggression both on the moon, mars and also in let's say conveniently shushed up discovery's on the earth, it is troubling for a number of reasons one of which is that there is a non human presence in the solar system and it may actually be related to the being's that wiped out the former extremely advanced human civilization - which may have had interstellar capability itself or at least had far more advanced inter planetary ability than we have today - that we officially know of but of course artifacts both of ancient human/terrestrial (not necessarily human) and alien origin have a way of being analysed and eventually reverse engineered especially by military and corporate interests.

But back to the main point, partially and probably yes but my belief is the bulk of that missing money is in the hand's of private interests and indeed in the hand's of the ruling elite whom are only still clinging to power through vast money cycling schemes and fraud's that keep them from being less rich and powerful than they really are, in other word's there money is really your money but they embezzle the world on a daily basis and keep entire nation's in phantom monetary bondage including first THE world nation's.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

But that also makes no sense toysforadults.

The sorts of materials which would be of value to star traveling species, are abundant in the atmospheres and on the surfaces of other worlds in this solar system, so given our current technological capacity, any space faring species would be foolish not to simply begin to mine, or in other manners collect those materials, and then be on their way! They need nothing from the Earth that they could not find elsewhere, without having to trade at all!

I'm not sure I'm following your counterpoints.

The point would be in such a scenario that this "dark money" would be used here on Earth to pay for the resources and manpower to begin this off-world move or secret space program. Just like, our admitted space program in former decades cost a lot of money here on Earth to actuate...

<<   2  3  4 >>

join