It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Shot General Has Mission Impossible On His Hands; Time To Bring In Heavy-Hitter Tom Cruise

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough

Kelly is now the Commander of a Ship of Fools having to deal with the most inexperienced, most incompetent White House team in history.

Yet. . . having experienced long-time politicians in the White House created massive messes, irrational laws, higher taxes, corruption, etc.

Looks like you want establishment politicians.

*shrugs*

Just an observation.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

To be fair the fact they are not establishment doesn't make them any more apt for legislating.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

Kelly is now the Commander of a Ship of Fools having to deal with the most inexperienced, most incompetent White House team in history.

He's right where he wants to be. Former lobbyist for the industrial war complex now he has his hands directly on the wheel of the "Ship of Fools".

The Intercept

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Looks like you want establishment politicians.

*shrugs*

Just an observation.

Big Business controls "the Establishment", including now the 'business of state'. Americans elected a business man to the highest office because they were duped. They have no idea whats 'in store'...

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

To be fair the fact they are not establishment doesn't make them any more apt for legislating.

True, but at least it's something different.

Doing the same thing and expecting different results is a sign of something. . . forget what.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

That's a convenient excuse to pardon inept establishment politicians.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: intrptr

That's a convenient excuse to pardon inept establishment politicians.

"Politics" is about covering up the links to the real business "Establishment". Any confusion is with the people, they (the politicians) know exactly what they are doing.

Pretending to be 'elected' officials of, by and for-- The People.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I may agree if it wasn't an oligarch and former lobbyist.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

The important thing about Trump is that he set a precedent that outsiders can win elections.

Many (some) are tired of establishment politicians saying the same thing over and over again and doing absolutely nothing.

Maybe in 2020, another person, another outsider can get in and do more.

We have term limits on presidents for a reason. Why we don't have term limits on congress and the supreme court for the same reasons is beyond me.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
You mean another celeb loudmouth fear monger with no solutions?

The way he won also concerns me. What's next Kanye.

IMO it's naive to think he didn't open the door for even worse.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
You mean another celeb loudmouth fear monger with no solutions?

The way he won also concerns me. What's next Kanye.

IMO it's naive to think he didn't open the door for even worse.

So Trump isn't your favorite choice.

Kayne? Might be worth a shot.

If you want establishment, if people wanted establishment, then Hillary would have been your choice.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
It's still early, but I think OP wins the most uninformed post of the day. Congrats!

I reread a couple times trying to find something that was actually a fact, but it's all just liberal opinion spew.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Wait DC they didn't get you too in the binary choice syndrome did they? Your for one or the other that's it?

Honestly the only difference I believe between the two morally is one has been scrutinized by the public longer, with more foi type of info available.

How about a guy like Rand Paul, who has consistently reached across the aisle for things with no sex appeal, but matter to many people?

Personally I see a much bigger systemic problem than voting for an "outsider".

How a billionaire, lobbyisit, oligarch, with family history of profiteering became the poster child for outsider is how well the media can control dialogue as much as any other situation.

It's not like the guy was Westinghouse.

Yes I do not like trump, he reminds of LBJ, but that isn't why I think he is a terrible president.

It's his gimicks, scapegoating, lack of substance and cohesion, personal attacks, and general demagoguery.

If he was kicking ass bringing us back together and getting the parties together than I would easily over look my personality criticism.

I could change my mind. He may blow it up so they do come together. In which case I will think he was an effective weapon, but not something to permanently sustain.

edit on 1-8-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
This moochie thing has exposed Trump as a complete incompetent pretender... Now has to bring in the military to save face.

To little to late. Can't lead even his own party. Just another ineffectual old clown/TV entertainer. 3 guesses where the next drama will fall.

I just can't see Kelly and Bannon as sweethearts....moochie did however get one thing correct...Bannon likes to suck his own covfefe!!
edit on 1-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Oops wrong place

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
This moochie thing has exposed Trump as a complete incompetent pretender... Now has to bring in the military to save face.

To little to late. Can't lead even his own party. Just another ineffectual old clown/TV entertainer.

Hello my friend. Yes, it's like rearranging the chairs on the Titanic.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
The fact that you started with the pissing thing just shows that have you have nothing. If all of the things clouding the current administration is untrue they why do so many people keep resigning/ getting fired. And also why would Trump need legal council for something that he didn't do? Yes I know you got teiggered and are unhappy but don't worry your wall of defence will be up soon.
a reply to: FauxMulder

Anyone who is being openly accused of criminal activity, with claims of evidence pointing to that alleged activity, and does not seek legal advice is an idiot. That's just basic common sense that everyone with some semblance of intelligence and critical thinking skills should readily see the wisdom of. Slander, harassment and libel are against the law, too, after all.

Add in the fact that the court of public opinion is being given second and third hand information in bits and pieces by news agencies that have been proven to take things out of context and flat out lie to the public, and the fact that the accused is the sitting President of the United States...he'd have to be outside his damn mind not to seek legal counsel. He might be obnoxious and act like a buffoon, but the man isn't stupid.

Seeking legal counsel when being publicly accused of criminal activity without any proof doesn't make a person guilty of a crime. Irrefutable proof of the person committing the crime makes a person guilty of a crime. And so far, there has been no proof...only the same old crap we've already heard before, over and over and over.

Enough. Put up or shut up. It's that simple.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

This is true for both sides. Nobody knows what the actual investigation entails, the leaks could be disinformation for all we know, and it hasn't concluded yet.

It could be Obama administration people go down, could be trump folks, could be both.

The best thing that could happen is a pentagon papers event where everyone's dirty laundry comes to light and we get some new faces who know they are being watched. On both sides.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
MSNBC LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
They told you the world was great under Obummer, Hillary was ahead by 400million pts and wanted pedos in all the little kids bathrooms.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough
There was commentary by guest speakers on Lawrence O'Donnell's "Last Word" MSNBC show last night expressing the opinion that newly appointed White House Chief of Staff John Kelly pretty much has a Mission Impossible on his hands from this point out.

Some of the sentiments and points that were raised are as follows:

How do you rein in chaos when the chaos comes from the top?

More and more evidence of collusion with the Russians and of obstruction of justice is coming in just about every day.

How does one put a positive spin on such evidence of collusion and obstruction of justice?

See the following Youtube video, I.D. = 0YugffQ3LY0

Funny stuff

top topics

<< 1   >>

join