It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Shot General Has Mission Impossible On His Hands; Time To Bring In Heavy-Hitter Tom Cruise

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
There was commentary by guest speakers on Lawrence O'Donnell's "Last Word" MSNBC show last night expressing the opinion that newly appointed White House Chief of Staff John Kelly pretty much has a Mission Impossible on his hands from this point out.

Some of the sentiments and points that were raised are as follows:

How do you rein in chaos when the chaos comes from the top?

Kelly is now the Commander of a Ship of Fools having to deal with the most inexperienced, most incompetent White House team in history.

More and more evidence of collusion with the Russians and of obstruction of justice is coming in just about every day.

How does one put a positive spin on such evidence of collusion and obstruction of justice?

See the following Youtube video, I.D. = 0YugffQ3LY0

edit on 1-8-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: Substituted a more preferred preposition.

edit on 1-8-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: Capitalized where appropriate.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

More and more evidence of collusion with the Russians and of obstruction of justice is coming in just about every day.

Really? Where is all this new evidence?

If you get all your news from Lawrence O'Donnell and MSNBC, don't feel bad when you find out its all BS or you get strung along for the next 4 years with these clowns having you cling to the hope of it all coming down. (it wont)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
What have they said that turned out to be untrue. Heck the right-wing media was calling the WP fake but that turned out to be true. Even FOX has turned and that is about as far right as it gets. Yes the left likes to play a certain narrative but atleast it is turning out to be true. So please go on and defend the hopelessa reply to: FauxMulder

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Another liberal Trump bashing thread.....liberals melting down, like cotton candy in the rain.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I do not claim a side but your comment has zero support for your view. If you could please add to the thread that would be usefull. But I imagine you will just throw left/right jabs without any context. So good luck defending a dead administration and happy hunting reply to: openyourmind1262

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
Another liberal Trump bashing thread.....liberals melting down, like cotton candy in the rain.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
What have they said that turned out to be untrue. reply to: FauxMulder

What have they said that turned out to be true?

Donald Trump was peed on by a hooker in Russia on the bed Obama used?

That Trump was about to Resign because of Russia?

The Russians paid off Jason Chaffetz?

That his campaign coordinated the Russian hacking of the DNC?

The time after time after time that Democratic members of congress said they had "evidence" and then had to back pedal?

Please tell me where any BS thing they have said came true, or are you just taking MSNBC's and CNN's word for it too?

edit on 1-8-2017 by FauxMulder because: Russian reptillians hijacked my computer

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
The fact that you started with the pissing thing just shows that have you have nothing. If all of the things clouding the current administration is untrue they why do so many people keep resigning/ getting fired. And also why would Trump need legal council for something that he didn't do? Yes I know you got teiggered and are unhappy but don't worry your wall of defence will be up soon.
a reply to: FauxMulder

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
You don't claim a side? Then why did you post a thread that bash's Trump? When there's about 3 kizillion on here already. Stir that already stinking pot of shat......MSNBC Left leaning, liberal central. Do they still do the group cry thing as they sign off each night?.a reply to: Allaroundyou

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Slow down that typing Lee Harvey...it's triggered.a reply to: Allaroundyou

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
The fact that you started with the pissing thing just shows that have you have nothing. If all of the things clouding the current administration is untrue they why do so many people keep resigning/ getting fired. And also why would Trump need legal council for something that he didn't do? Yes I know you got teiggered and are unhappy but don't worry your wall of defence will be up soon.

Triggered? HAHA and here I could have sworn you just said something like this to another poster:

If you could please add to the thread that would be usefull. But I imagine you will just throw left/right jabs without any context.

Have fun in your collusion delusion. Hope you don't get strung along for too long. Now be a good little twit, run and go donate to the DNC, they need your money to help bring this traitor down.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
It feels really good to not give a rat's ass about politics.
Try it for a day.
The wild flowers are beautiful.
This cold beer is very refreshing.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I didn't post the thread buddy. Thank you for the compliment on the lee harvy thing. And I am sure the cry thing is still a go. So on that note I shall grab another glass of wine and sit in the pool whilst you just be you. a reply to: openyourmind1262

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I feel the same but I love trolling those that do. I may have a opinion on such matters it hold no weight in the grand of things. But upsetting others if very fun for me.a reply to: skunkape23

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Sorry. Enjoy your wine in your pool. It's 7:48 am where I am.....a little early for wine. But you enjoy.a reply to: Allaroundyou

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I shall enjoy and hope you can when you can. Btw no hard feelings just me being a troll. Happy ATS reading my friend. a reply to: openyourmind1262

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I'm enjoying my 7th cup of coffee....elixir of the Gods.a reply to: Allaroundyou

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Ahh yes coffee and tea. Oh and wine lol a reply to: openyourmind1262

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

How about just wait until Mueller is done. Otherwise your as bad as the people you loathe.

The truth is the public has no idea what the investigation really entails, how large it is, who is involved. In fact the leaks could be just counter Intel disinformation to make people make hasty moves more in the open as they panic.

Yeah the msm is bad, but that doesn't make trump innocent. Nor guilty.

However, if he were to go nuts and remove his AG and try and fire mueller, then he would be in trouble with congress on his own side.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
7 cups of coffee
you are what they call nowadays a G. Well if you have the ability please enjoy some twilight zone and enjoy this day.a reply to: Allaroundyou

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join