It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why sit around meditating, drinking water eating rice, when you can kill rape and be rich.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Why can't we bridge eastern religions with western Christianity, not pushing NWO here.

Too many of you hardcore Christians stick only to what you know and for some reason believe there is nothing else to learn.

You believe you "got it" and that's it, everybody can go home.

Same thing with hardcore Muslims, same thing with Buddhists

You know what I found out ?

All major religions are talking about the same thing.

All of them are saying that this physical existence is crappy and bad. That there is something wrong with the world. That higher power aka God creator shakes up the world pretty badly every now and then.

That the only way to separate yourself from scum around you is to be better, act better.

You know what else these religions say, don't be stupid, slow down, reason things out.

Islam of course is shown as backwards, but Quran too is filled with good advice, just that people find it easier to listen to fiery speeches in some mosques.

Islam is made the bad guy because of all the oil wars, AND creation of Israel in 1948, expansion and misery. Did I mention wars, regime changes etc

You know why people are bad ?

Because being the good guy is boring to most people.

People want excitement and they are willing to pay for it to get that excitement.

Why sit around meditating, drinking water eating rice, when you can kill rape and be rich.

All major religions say the following:

(I am paraphrasing here)

Blessed is the one who doesn't need excitement of raping killing stealing and generally being an a**hole.

HEY

That's me, I am freakin golden after I die.

Not worried at all.

I thought about suicide many times because I feel ready to pass on, I am 34

Jesus didn't live in the physical past 33 so why should I put up with misery

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Because westerners will never learn ,
when we come into this world we bring nothing with us ,
when we leave this world we take nothing with us .
instead they to absorbed with money , material # and things that in the end dont mean a damn thing . Instead of doing what they can to make world better they piss moan complain and add to the misery in the world all in pursuit of money and material # .

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: VengefulGhost

Hold on man

No one on this site hates America more than me

I must remain objective though and point out that this is a human condition not just "westerner" issue

You should see china now

These people are more into money now than westerners ever were
edit on 1-8-2017 by JustAnotherTarget because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JustAnotherTarget

Which America?

North America or South?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

Not everyone gets a cushy salary for promoting government viewpoint online

So yeah, some of us could use a hug

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

You'd be wrong

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
The world can be one together cosmos without hatred!
Grear place earth full of funny monkeys like me self.
Go out more go and travel the world you will come back all okay.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustAnotherTarget
Why can't we bridge eastern religions with western Christianity, not pushing NWO here.

Too many of you hardcore Christians stick only to what you know and for some reason believe there is nothing else to learn.

You believe you "got it" and that's it, everybody can go home.

Same thing with hardcore Muslims, same thing with Buddhists

You know what I found out ?

All major religions are talking about the same thing.

All of them are saying that this physical existence is crappy and bad. That there is something wrong with the world. That higher power aka God creator shakes up the world pretty badly every now and then.

That the only way to separate yourself from scum around you is to be better, act better.

You know what else these religions say, don't be stupid, slow down, reason things out.

Islam of course is shown as backwards, but Quran too is filled with good advice, just that people find it easier to listen to fiery speeches in some mosques.

Islam is made the bad guy because of all the oil wars, AND creation of Israel in 1948, expansion and misery. Did I mention wars, regime changes etc

People want excitement and they are willing to pay for it to get that excitement.

All major religions say the following:

(I am paraphrasing here)

Blessed is the one who doesn't need excitement of raping killing stealing and generally being an a**hole.

HEY

That's me, I am freakin golden after I die.

Not worried at all.

I toally get what you are saying here, but remember, as in everything. It doesn't matter what others know/do/believe. What matters is what YOU know/study/learn/believe. Have you ever tried studying about Christ? or other religions? one of them will offer hope and peace and the others will not. Have you tried to find out for yourself which one that is?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
How dare you lump Buddhists with Muslims and Christians.

As for the rest of this, whatever it is, I stopped reading as it was giving me cancer.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

Yup I heard the church of the white monkey are accepting new parishioners.
Best one going no dogma all about the good things in life.
edit on 1-8-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Smelling flowers eh ?

Would that be Pre or Post chemtrail spraying

Just curious

By the way, why are you in this thread, something tells me you don't dig spirituality or religions

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

If you don't see the misery and death then you are probably a substance user

A member of ATS should know better

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

So pick a religion

Why can't I pick up wisdom from all books

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

There are many valid reasons why religions have irreconcilable differences but to understand those differences you must first truly understand the different faiths.

You will never understand them from the representations in the media. They also only have partial information and repeat the errors in self affirming repetition of their misunderstandings.

To understand them truly, you have to read their scriptures and question those who follow their practices closely.

Nature is made to change us. To challenge us and to eliminate the weaker but to elevate the stronger. Religions extend this struggle by making cooperation and unity stronger than the old rules of survival of the vicious. The new paradigm is the power of our intellect. The knowledge that it can and will be better and the will to make it so triumphs over nature.

Most religions have a future goal that makes it worth while struggling against the world.

They have an assured hope greater than the moment of pain and struggle.

You win nothing by giving up.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustAnotherTarget

In your mind, this is why people are bad? They're bored???

So you're an alien then who is not part of the human species. You are not a descendant of the human race, who had to learn to cooperate, help and care for each other in the early times of our species in order to survive. If you raped or stole from your tribe, you could safely assume no one would help you when you needed it.

And in a time when we died from very basic, very common things, life was immensely precious. We needed each other to survive, therefore it was in our best interest to help and be kind/good/helpful to each other: ie, work as a S-O-C-I-E-T-Y.

How do you know know this?? Did you not receive an education?

Wow. That is a shame. 34 and you're ready to give up. Millions of people are in far worse conditions that you and would love to have your life. It's a tragedy you are so willing to give it up.

Because THIS is it. THIS is all you have. There is ZERO evidence there is anything after death but oblivion. So why not enjoy life while you have it?

Also, there is no evidence Jesus, if he existed, was anything other than a man. Not divine, not godly. Just a mammal like the rest of us.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Yup I heard the church of the white monkey are accepting new parishioners.
Best one going no dogma all about the good things in life.

Thank you for adding so much to the ATS forums and for your well thought out and researched posting.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   

I see good more then bad.
Like I said get out more and you will see it or don't and continue wallowing in self pity
Up to you only you can change things.

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join