Summary of Khomeini's Background
1. In 1964 Ayatollah Shariatmadari and Ayatollah Golpayegani gave Khomeini the title of Ayatollah. Reportedly, they had done this to save Khomeini's
life, as Khomeini was facing a charge of treason against the Shah. And reportedly it was the UK ambassador who had urged that Khomeini be saved.
2. Shariatmadari was higher in the religious hierarchy than Khomeini. In 1979, after Khomeini took over Iran, he placed Shariatmadari under house
3. Reportedly, Khomeini was not Iranian. He "was neither born (in Iran) nor had any Persian blood in his veins at all, paternally or maternally."
Khomeini's mother was a Kashmiri Indian. Reportedly, a story was invented that Khomeini had a Kashmiri Indian father with Iranian origins. The Iranian
Senator Moussavi knew Khomeini's real father. Reportedly Khomeini had Moussavi killed.
4. Reportedly, Khomeini's real father, was William Richard Williamson, born in Bristol, England, in 1872 of British parents and lineage. A witness to
this was a former Iranian employee of the Anglo- Iranian Oil Company (later BP), who knew the Khomeini family. In 1979, when Col. Archie Chisholm, a
BP political officer and former editor at The Financial Times, was asked about this, he neither confirmed nor denied the story.
William Richard Williamson's biography was written in the early 1950s, by Stanton Hope, a British Journalist and writer who had met Williamson in his
home near Basra in the late 1940s. The book title is: Arabian Adventurer: the Story of Haji Williamson
5. Reportedly, Richard Williamson, at the age of 20, was working in South Yemen in the local police force.
"His good looks soon had Sultan Fazl bin-Ali, ruler of Lahej, persuading him to quit the police force to live with him. Richard later left him for
another Sheikh, Yousef Ibrahim, a relative of the Al- Sabah family, which rules Kuwait today."
6. In Iran at this time, the British were exploiting the oilfields. Williamson, now a Muslim, joined British Petroleum as political officer. He called
himself Haji Abdullah Fazl Zobeiri.
7. Williamson took holidays in Kashmir and married at least seven times to Arab and Indian women. His sons attended religious schools. Reportedly, one
son went to the Iranian holy city of Qom and took the name Khomeini.
8. In the early 1960s, Khomeini began to plot against the Shah. In 1964 Khomeini was sentenced to death. By becoming an Ayatollah, his life was
9. Reportedly, in 1979, Khomeini was flown from France to Iran, with the help of the British Intelligence Service, MI6. He took over Iran.
In 1979, Imam (Ayatollah) Mussa Sadr disappeared during a visit to Libya. Imam Mussa Sadr was the Iranian-born leader of the Lebanese Shia and he "was
revered and respected above all others in the Shia world."
Why was the Shah of Iran toppled by the CIA and MI6?
The mainstream media would like us to believe that the Shah was overthrown by People Power and that the CIA and MI6 were taken by surprise. However,
there is evidence that the CIA and MI6 toppled the Shah because he had become too much of a nationalist, like Egypt’s President Jamal Abdul-Naser,
and was not following instructions on oil or even opium.
The CIA did not want left-wing democrats taking over from the Shah as they might not be easy to control. So, reportedly, the CIA allowed the
Ayatollahs to take over.
Radio Free Iran claimed that while at Qom, the Ayatollah Khomeini received a "monthly stipend from the British, and he is in constant contact with his
masters, the British."
On 19 January 1980, the International Herald Tribune reported that the Shah had said, two years before he was overthrown, that he had heard from two
different sources connected with oil companies that the regime in Iran would change.
‘We believe that there was a plan to ensure less oil was offered to the world markets in order to bring down the price (of oil). One country was to
be chosen for the sacrifice... It seems that the country chosen to drop its oil production was mine’ said the Shah.
According to the Guardian: “Shah- Oil Companies Helped to Oust Him”
The Shah's nationalist policies were making him more popular in Iran and making his country more independent and more powerful. This worried the CIA
1. The Shah bought land from the upper classes and, along with the crown's own land, sold it back cheaply to tenant farmers. Over one and a half
million people became land owners, thus ending the old feudal system.
2. The Shah allowed women the right to vote. He brought an end to the wearing of the veil.
3. He developed plans for a $90 billion nuclear power program.
4. The Shah signed petroleum agreements with ENI, the Italian oil company.
5. He began to close down the opium industry. This had been created during the days of British influence.
Former intelligence officer, Dr John Coleman, considers opium to be of prime importance in the toppling of the Shah (Conspirators’ Hierarchy: The
Story of the Committee of 300 - 6). Dr Coleman is sometimes described as being a conspiracy theorist.
Coleman believes that the U.S. government toppled the Shah of Iran. He writes:
Why was the Shah deposed...?
In a word, because of DRUGS. The Shah had clamped down and virtually put an end to the immensely lucrative opium trade being conducted out of Iran by
the British. At the time that the Shah took over in Iran, there were already one million opium/heroin addicts.
This the British would not tolerate, so they sent the United States to do their dirty work for them in terms of the “special relationship” between
the two countries.
When Khomeini took over the U.S. Embassy in Teheran, arms sales by the United States, which had begun with the Shah, were not discontinued...
After 1984, Khomeini’s liberal attitude toward opium had increased the number of addicts to 2 million, according to United Nations and World Health
Both President Carter and his successor, Ronald Reagan, willingly and with full knowledge of what was at stake, went on supplying arms to Iran even
while American hostages languished in captivity...
The arms trade with Iran was sealed at a meeting between Cyrus Vance... and Dr. Hashemi, which resulted in the U.S. Air Force beginning an immediate
airlift of arms to Iran, carried on even at the height of the hostage crisis the arms came from U.S. Army stockpiles in Germany and some were even
flown directly from the United States with re-fuelling stops at the Azores.
This is The Real Story of Khomeini the Iranian Regime hides from whole world.
edit on 31-7-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)