It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is a FAIR Health Insurance Premium for a 5700 Deductible.?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: WUNK22
Health care is a right according to the Bernie bots, a magic fairy will cover the bill. We see how good it worked in Vermont. I just want my old doctor back!

I heard Bernie Sanders speak about this and he says that if you model the programs after other countries where healthcare is a right and is working, then it will work. Right now (Bernie says) the only people benefiting are the drug and insurance companies. You are doing it all wrong.

Bernie Sander's health plan, was far superior to what Hillary offered. He's planning on running again in 2020. No Hillary goons will be present to beat him up, and threaten his wife, like they did in 2016.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
its not that simple... a $5,700 deductible on a single, non-smoker/non-drinker will cost a male of any age more than a female of a corresponding age... the policy might be as low as $240. month up to $580. month

A family policy with that kind of deductible might cost $700. per month

look up an actuary sheet if available... I quit buying new cars when they started costing $10K...
in 1989 I bought a new Dodge Colt for right at $6K... health policy'$ are in the $ame $tratosphere

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

From what you describe, TrueBrit, your NHS system is run well, but not funded properly. British citizens need to vote out the group of people who are starving the NHS. Healthcare is right at top of priorities for all human beings.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Health care is a right according to the Bernie bots, a magic fairy will cover the bill. We see how good it worked in Vermont. I just want my old doctor back!

I heard Bernie Sanders speak about this and he says that if you model the programs after other countries where healthcare is a right and is working, then it will work. Right now (Bernie says) the only people benefiting are the drug and insurance companies. You are doing it all wrong.

Bernie Sander's health plan, was far superior to what Hillary offered. He's planning on running again in 2020. No Hillary goons will be present to beat him up, and threaten his wife, like they did in 2016.

How old is Bernie now?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

How old is Bernie now?

Bernie is 75 in calendar years. But his mind/body/vigor is quite a few years younger.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

its not that simple... a $5,700 deductible on a single, non-smoker/non-drinker will cost a male of any age more than a female of a corresponding age... the policy might be as low as $240. month up to $580. month

A family policy with that kind of deductible might cost $700. per month

look up an actuary sheet if available... I quit buying new cars when they started costing $10K...
in 1989 I bought a new Dodge Colt for right at $6K... health policy'$ are in the $ame $tratosphere

I wish you had given an AGE, so I could comment intelligently. But I will say that you cannot find a family policy for $700 today. Even if the parents are 25 years old, and the 2 kids are ages 3 and 4.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

How old is Bernie now?

Bernie is 75 in calendar years. But his mind/body/vigor is quite a few years younger.

That's okay because they say our life spans max. is 115 years.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

How old is Bernie now?

That's okay because they say our life spans max. is 115 years.

If ObamaCare Premiums keep skyrocketing, while choices of doctors continue shrinking, life spans for some people could start becoming shorter.

Here's a guy near me who is getting killed by ObamaCare. $1500 a month for him, his wife, and child. He's Looking at a huge 38-43% increase in premium, and fewer choices of plans/doctors, in just 6 months!

Story: www.fox32chicago.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Even though Charles Gaba is 100% Pro-ACA/ObamaCare, he does an honestly good job of compiling data related to the Affordable? Care Act.

Check out his charts and tables of state-by-state premium changes from 2017 to 2018.
acasignups.net...

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
DEMOCRATS now realize that ObamaCare is in BIG TROUBLE for 2018 and want a briefing from the Trump Administration.

By Aug. 31, the lawmakers would like a briefing with HHS on a variety of matters related to open enrollment, such as the administration’s outreach and enrollment strategy, if it plans to operate call centers, when the administration will award certain grants and more.  

thehill.com...

How can Democrats in Congress request a 8.31.2017 briefing when they're all on vacation in various parts of the world?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join