It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US detects North Korea committing 'highly unusual' submarine activity

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

The U.S. military has detected "highly unusual" North Korean submarine activity, just days after the rogue nation conducted its second test of an intercontinental ballistic missile. CNN said the submarine activity was evidence of an "ejection test," which examines a missile's "cold-launch" system.

More information out of the NK situation. Bigger question might be, is China fine sitting on the sidelines while they up the ante?

An ejection test uses high-pressure steam to propel a missile out of the launch canister into the air before its engines ignite, CNN reported. This prevents damage to the submarine launching the missile. This would be North Korea's third ejection test this month, and demonstrates that Pyongyang is making progress in developing its submarine launch skills.

Every little bit helps? Only half jesting! My inquisitive mind always goes to the tinfoil hat area. Especially coming from this articles source (CNN). The MSM really wants Americans to be tense and dislike NK. There are valid reasons as well but I'm awaiting the WWII era propaganda to hit soon.
Source
Source of..source.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Oh lil Kim you rascal you... I think the guy needs a hefty dose of thorazine and lithium and a good ole' fashioned barbeque or somethin. Always so serious and hell bent on exercising his military might ( at least based on what the Western media tells us).

Never a dull moment with NK...

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Ever since NK's last missile test, there have been LOTS of flexing and rhetoric coming from many different parties..

I feel like something is brewing in the pot..

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The US detected unusual activity?

Or maybe the US reported unusual activity.

I sense a playwrite in action.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Uh oh. Here we go.

I predict war by the end of the year...

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I'm sure it's completely unrelated.......

A recent solicitation from the Pentagon calls for a non-explosive electromagnetic pulse artillery shell capable of wiping out ‘a wide range of electronics, critical infrastructure, and computer-based systems.’

Essentially, such a weapon would render the target’s entire electronic infrastructure useless.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
The US detected unusual activity?

Or maybe the US reported unusual activity.

I sense a playwrite in action.

That's where my mind goes as well.
Having plenty of evidence at hand that the "U.S. reports" only what it wants the public to hear.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Ejector tests are pretty common. Thats all that is legal. They have been doing them for some time.
edit on 7 31 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Everyone keep in mind the Gulf of Tonkin false flag. I wouldn't put it past Trump or whoever is pulling the strings to blatantly lie to go to war just like with LBJ.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Everyone keep in mind the Gulf of Tonkin false flag. I wouldn't put it past Trump or whoever is pulling the strings to blatantly lie to go to war just like with LBJ.

You are so right, it will be some bs excuse. I put my money on a ship collision or accidental aircraft collision, probably a combination. Wait you'll see.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I didn't even know that NK had submarines. I had to look it up. Apparently, they have an undetermined number of Soviet and Chinese surplus diesels.

So, if the headline is true, it's kind of good news.

First, it means we have no problems detecting their submarines. Second, we are familiar enough with their fleet's activities to recognize "highly unusual" behavior on their part as opposed to routine maneuvers.

I guess that means they are really no threat to us. From what we are told about NK, their economy wouldn't be able to keep more than a handful seaworthy.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I wouldn't put it past a partisan mind to find ttheir nearest whipping boy to blame.

Disarming NK from their nuclear capabilities goes a long ways back.
edit on 31-7-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
FYI - here's a link to a YouTube video that Pastor Paul Begley did about a couple of hours ago:

Pastor Paul referenced an upcoming underground nuclear test too. I'm going to keep track of earthquake data just in case. Here's the link to my favorite source for such info:

European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre

I will be surprised if an all-out war doesn't break out within the next week or two. At the most.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

There's nothing partisan about it, just because I'm not a fan of Trump doesn't mean I'm a Democrat or liberal. There are a lot of things I don't like and find annoying about both sides it just seems that one voice is a little louder and more hateful than the other in my opinion, at least on these boards.

Also note that I said "or whoever is pulling the strings" which is definitely not Trump.
edit on 7/31/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So then it was just a jab at the POTUS even though you don't hold to the the theory?

Do you see how these two can't exist together based on what you said?

Regardless, back to the thread, is the US going to wait for an actual attack to respond?

Seems rather silly and I for one don't think they are going to.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Oh lil Kim you rascal you... I think the guy needs a hefty dose of thorazine and lithium and a good ole' fashioned barbeque or somethin. Always so serious and hell bent on exercising his military might ( at least based on what the Western media tells us).

Perhaps you should expand your news sources beyond "western media" ?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

What does either side stand to gain in a military conflict? There wouldn't be a good outcome for any side. The leader of NK would either end up dead or without a country. And right now he lives in luxury so...

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I know right, little kimi has his hands in all the pots, how many countries has he invaded ? How many countries has nth korea invaded ever in fact ?

Seems little kimi is just another tool in the cupboard for generating fear and hate (which = the need for more bombs and stuff).

Riddle me this.....How does more guns in the U.S = more safety, yet if kimi gets more guns he is gonna kill us all, so I take it only Americans can have more weapons and be safer, everyone else not so much ?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   
How many have they got? could they just load one up with a nuke and do a suicide run?.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
How many have they got? could they just load one up with a nuke and do a suicide run?.

That was pretty close 99, we missed it by "that much"

For you youngens who are thinking wtf is he on about

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join