It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Australia Weather Bureau Caught Tampering With Climate Numbers (some more)

page: 1
18
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Seems like if you don't like a temp, change it, or maybe that is just in Australia?


Australian scientists at the Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) ordered a review of temperature recording instruments after the government agency was caught tampering with temperature logs in several locations.

Agency officials admit that the problem with instruments recording low temperatures likely happened in several locations throughout Australia, but they refuse to admit to manipulating temperature readings. The BOM located missing logs in Goulburn and the Snow Mountains, both of which are in New South Wales.
dailycaller.com...

Now the adjusted temp are considered propaganda and has created an artificial warming trend. Sad really.


Marohasey claimed at the time that BOM’s adjusted temperature records are “propaganda” and not science. She analyzed raw temperature data from places across Australia, compared them to BOM data, and found the agency’s data created an artificial warming trend.


Not the first time the agency has tampered with the county's temp record.


BOM has been put under the microscope before for similar manipulations. The agency was accused in 2014 of tampering with the country’s temperature record to make it appear as if temperatures had warmed over the decades, according to reports in August 2014.

edit on 31-7-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)




posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Those #ing Australians, why, why, why? Why?



posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: uwontbelievethis

Political leaning are "forcing" do-gooders to change the temp numbers for the good of humanity.



posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Why don't they just use old fashion thermometers around and point webcams at them , wouldn't that be harder to manipulate?
Guess there is no way to adjust things to fit an agenda that way .



posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Al Gore, Bill Nye, or some other shill puppet may be behind this.... or it's a bunch of other idiots influenced by such propagandists


Pathetic attempt, now who will trust their "numbers"? Idiots



posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Majority either don't know or will have forgotten this happened. So everyone. almost.



posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: uwontbelievethis
Those #ing Australians, why, why, why? Why?

We are the NWO Globalist "Poster child" and the global warming garbage spewed from our Government departments is numbing with its unrelenting mind control. The only card not being played is the "Flood the Country with Muslims" card which I think has just stalled because we where getting run over with non-muslim refugees.



posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

To defend Australians, when you convert calcium to Fahrenheit, numbers get mixed up.



posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
tampering with temperature logs might be a problem for officials but i can tell you its nice and warm here in australia, no matter what the readings say. the mildest warmest winter i remember.

a reply to: DBCowboy

did you mean to convert celcius to frankfurt am rhein ?



posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal


In the mean time Earths temp is on the rise. Paris Climate accord only has a 5% chance of making its goal. It doesn't matter what Australia did or did not do. Of coarse those of you who are going to believe the mere 10% of climate scientist who say global warming is not real, or the other 90% who do say its real. The 90% or the 10%...hmmmm, I think again I will go with the 90% Both facts here are your links.

Paris Accord....




www.yahoo.com...


90%

www.vox.com...
edit on 31-7-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Sounds about right. I have quite a few posts from years ago where they "extrapolate" data since the real data doesn't suit their cause.

Related:

NASA Confirms Falling Sea Levels For Two Years Amidst Media Blackout

www.zerohedge.com...



posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

I think the temp are cyclical 1934 could very well be the hottest in history. But that is no reason to believe 1935 was going to be hotter.

This is not the first time the earth has changed-colder or hotter, won't be the last.



posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Hey look! Those scientists over there lied to us about this very subject. They falsified data to make us believe this consensus thing and its predictions were coming true.

But pay no attention to the lying scientists in the land down under.

They're just Australians, and we all know Australians are weird.

I'm pretty sure the rest of the those scientists would *never* lie to us ... right?



posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: kurthall

Hey look! Those scientists over there lied to us about this very subject. They falsified data to make us believe this consensus thing and its predictions were coming true.

But pay no attention to the lying scientists in the land down under.

They're just Australians, and we all know Australians are weird.

I'm pretty sure the rest of the those scientists would *never* lie to us ... right?




Fair enough. I will stick with the 90% who do believe in it, its not their fault if these people really did manipulate data. My right to do so, as its your right to go with the 10% of climate scientist who don't believe in it. I mean I could literally post data that shoots down what you said, according to 90% of climate scientist, and then you could go a. and shoot me down with the 10% of scientist who say it does not. I think I know who would run out of ammo first.
edit on 31-7-2017 by kurthall because: add



posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko




They're just Australians, and we all know Australians are weird.


Ha ha , weird huh . Now take a look at your avatar and get back to me .



posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Seems to be the norm for the GW/CC crowd, eh?

No crisis? Fake one, and scare the people.



posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

If the Apollo astronauts had manipulated their evidence, they could have convinced 90% that the moon was made of cheese. Assuming that's what everyone wanted to believe back then.



posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: seasonal


In the mean time Earths temp is on the rise. Paris Climate accord only has a 5% chance of making its goal. It doesn't matter what Australia did or did not do. Of coarse those of you who are going to believe the mere 10% of climate scientist who say global warming is not real, or the other 90% who do say its real. The 90% or the 10%...hmmmm, I think again I will go with the 90% Both facts here are your links.

Paris Accord....




www.yahoo.com...


90%

www.vox.com...


Uh huh.....and meanwhile, it's been cooler here the past few days than I have EVER seen where we live amost like late September weather, instead of late July.

Believe people who have been caught lying repeatedly,, and who make money off GW BS? No, thanks.



posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
If Climate change is such a done deal.......why to we continually hear of massaging of data to to fit the claim? And we only hear of the massaging after it's been uncovered by people? If I were a skeptical person, I'd say making the data fir your assumptions isn't a very sound scientific procedure.



posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
The point is there's only a handful of scientists producing the full data set for everyone else in the world to look at. When those scientists falsify data, it means 100% have unreliable information. a reply to: kurthall



new topics

top topics



 
18
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join