It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hardball WTC Special Tonight (2/8/2005)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   
MSNBC's Hardball with Chris Matthews is having a special tonight on the World Trade Center:

Tuesday, 7 p.m. ET

What really happened inside the World Trade Center? Chris Matthews and investigative Jim Dwyer bring you stories you've never heard. Spend "102 Minutes Inside the Towers."

I wonder if he'll touch on any of the many conspiracy theories floating around regarding the towers' collapse.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Radio beacons..what radio beacons? There weren't any radio beacons. Go back to bed America, your government has taken care of everything..heh

Let us know what it's all about if you watch. Sometimes I hate not having a television, but it's made me a more productive person by far. I prefer to let others become zombified for me.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I seriously doubt that they will come near any aspect of the 9/11 conspiracy, and if by chance they do they will just debunk it. This is most likely something to rehash memories of that day with more sob stories and renew America's hatred of those "dirty terrorists". But, with MSNBC they just might bring up a few of the contraversial matters surrounding the events. Theres always a chance.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
Go back to bed America, your government has taken care of everything..heh

Bill Hicks fan?

I doubt very much that any light will be shed upon the issue,
They may touch upon the various theories but then they will go back and re-tell the same lies, misinformation, and pro war propaganda.

let us know what happens as I will most likely not be watching.

[edit on 8-2-2005 by Halfofone]

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Hardball is a very good program on MSNBC. I just hope it's not turning into some kind of gimicky 60 Minutes type show turning 5 minutes of possibly newly gleaned material into a one-hour docu-drama.

[edit on 8-2-2005 by jupiter869]

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
halfofone
My favorite comedian for a number of reasons. He was a dark, intensely funny man and more importantly he cared enough about his fellow human beings, despite his sarcasm and rage, to risk cesure and career death for the benefit of a few truths told. I'm actually glad he died when he did, can you imagine his reaction to the current state of affairs? I can imagine his joke, "It's like a bad horror sequel, Son of Bush, AHHHHHH!" I think his head might have actually exploded..

One of these days the media will shake off the yoke of corporate control and stage a successful coup of the airwaves and the presses. The real journalists will be running the show again, and there will be renewed corporate and political accountability. It's only a matter of time before the war criminals flee this country and we can have it back..worse for the wear but I'll take it over the alternative of no country at all.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
WyrdeOne, the Airwaves are gonna die with the mainstreamism (is that a word? lol) of HDTV. Then everyone else(those who cannot afford HDTV signal) will download them for free with Bittorent

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
WyredOne
Same here! I couldn't have said it better.

I hope that you are right.
The tighter 'they' squeeze the harder we will push back.

top topics

join