It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Brits",......

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: uwontbelievethis
We Brits don't like the nonsense of the Europeans either.
That's why God invented the English channel, to keep us safe from all that.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Also queuing we would have destroyed ourselves without queuing.
So polite.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Also can I make a thread about the French?

Also those Germans as a man who has studied history I feel we should keep our eyes open I mean they went to war with the world twice.
(old norm McDonald joke in there).

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

And brexit.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Its not even a good rant. You just sound tired. Have a hug and try again. Just dont get so watery eyed this time, try to look tough.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: uwontbelievethis
I'm out. Take care.

That didn't take much. Kind of the quintessential empty American insult style there -- a lot of noise and/or bitching, followed by a quick exit.

Look cupcake, if we can rip foreigners, they damn sure can rip us. Deal with it, or turn off the internet.

Yeah least when us Brits start throwing insults we stick around for the fun after

edit on 1-8-2017 by InsaneIthorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Eh Up!, what with this then.

eee I don't know all those teenagers across the pond.

Seriously I side with Disreali's point, make's it perfectly but for myself I am just tired of ALL the politician's they are just a bunch of scheister's/Shyster's no matter were you live.
edit on 1-8-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Oh give yourself a rest.

First of all, you did not HELP Europe and Britain during the wars. You charged for it, like mercenary scum, which would be bad enough if your lot had not turned up late to the fight in the Second World War, so please, stand the hell down, and learn your history properly. That debt was paid off, finally, in 2006.

Help is free. Service is something you charge for.

And no, America is not "there" when we need help. We need help rooting out the fascists and ejecting them from the mortal plane, but unfortunately, your entire government is bound with corporatists and fascist apologists, so we will not be needing the help of the likes of the United States of America, until the United States is not part of the problem any more, thank you very bloody much. Stick it where the sun cannot possibly gain access.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Technically that's you English who don't like the Europeans.

We Scots are really rather fond of Europeans.

I mean, Polish girls. Man, have you ever met any Polish girls? They're amazing. And French women. French wine. Italian pasta. Swiss Chocolate. Come on, Europe is great.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz
The objection was specifically to the nonsense.
What you are describing is "nonsense" only in the Two Ronnies sense. ("What would you say to a little nonsense?" "Hello, little nonsense!")

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Yeah dated a Pole (well a polish jew) she was hot

I think they deport the fat and ugly girls to Germany

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Don't worry we will invade it all soon enough us mad dog Englishmen and you mad haggis Scots, the welsh can come and sing us on and the northern Irish can bring all the booze.
Oh and yes Polish girls yup I'm with you on that point....the Polish we will leave alone we owe them one.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
What a ridiculous thread topic. It takes the cake for stereotyping people, or wait! entire populations and countries should I say! Maybe even most of a hemisphere!

Fail.
Fail.
Fail.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll
Steady on there, taking the thread a bit serious? Let me have a sip of tea.
Anyway according to the new maps we have now the UK IS a part of Europe and always will be. But if you want some good knocking, the French hate us , the Dutch love us and the Germans, well there're Germans.
Keep away from the Russian women. If you've got a house they will surely scrat it off you and throw you out.
Oh, I forgot the OP. Is he a troll or what as he's only been on since the start of the month.
Keep cool and have a cup of tea.
Rule Britannia, Britannia rules the blah, blah, blah.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
Stick it where the sun cannot possibly gain access.

So London 340 days out of the year?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: TrueBrit
Stick it where the sun cannot possibly gain access.

So London 340 days out of the year?

Na Scotland. They see the sun i hear every 4 years.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
You exaggerate.
The implied figure of "twenty-five sunny days" is much too high for 2017.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

Technically that's you English who don't like the Europeans.

We Scots are really rather fond of Europeans.

I mean, Polish girls. Man, have you ever met any Polish girls? They're amazing. And French women. French wine. Italian pasta. Swiss Chocolate. Come on, Europe is great.

Actually it is only some of the Brit's in all nation's, most of us do like the European's but our problem which the like's of UKIP played upon was the fact we had so much corruption and self serving interests in our own government, the bail out of the bank's and the cutting of public services, the vast influx of NON European migrant's of mainly Islamic extraction and the degradation and destruction of our culture (What was left of it) with town's like Luton near Londinium which used to be until about 30 years ago vast majority white middle class and are now vast, vast majority lower middle class and poor Islamic migrant's of multiple ethnicity's.

These concern's were played upon by the Neo Fascists whom took there lesson's from the Nazi's with there portrayal of the Jew's and Gypsy's as rat's, there grass root's ability to create a scapegoat and to make Europe the big bad guy.

And if you want beautiful woman forget the Poles and look at the Russian woman, the Danish woman and the Scandinavian's - but that is really just gonad's talking and the grass always look's cleaner on the other side.

Remember this also we south of the border have more people of SCOT's descent than there are north of the border, mixed family lines and the fact so many during the clearance's (Tory's again don't blame the English it was the Upper Class Tory's whom were descendants of a group of FRENCH robber baron's but the English are only AngloSaxon on there male side because those celtic lady's were rather attractive with red, auburn and blond hair being natural trait's among them even after the roman's had there way for nearly 400 years', the welsh were the real ROMANO britain's and the Pict's were the last remnant of the Pre Romano Britain's, the Scot's are actually the Irish but not just any Irish you see the MAC clan's like my own were originally it turn's out Viking's and Danes whom settled in both Eira and the North of England especially the North West, they had this little rule you see, only the eldest son could inherit so the younger son was expected to go and make his won way in the world by taking from other's or to serve his elder brother as a servant and so after the first few generation's the viking's and danes that had settled the north of England invaded Eira but the Celt's there had not had there spirit crushed.

Result they became merged with the Celt's and the Celtic culture remained dominant, eventually the Danes were kicked out of Ireland and of Scotland by qualified descendant's of other Danes and viking's that had merged with those same Irish or as they were better known Scot's (whom also had plenty of English or rather Celtic British female ancestry).

In other word's the borders in our united nation are more about culture than race, we share mostly the same ancestry - Except that lot down south, draw a crude line about half way down England and you will get what I mean because they have a heck of a lot more french and Norman blood.

You know that guy whom riled up old Bruce, well he was not English at all and He spoke French as his first language, his ancestor's were French, his barons' and thieving murderous rapist whom were the elite of his army were also Norman French (And everything they tried to do the Scot's they had already done and more to the English) but I am talking true history not traditional stereo type's and in fact the French hated the Normans' too, as did the Italian's and perhaps every other guy in there sphere of influence but go back before the Norman's and king's like old Canute were actually Dane's.
The Isle of Man which was danish territory was given to Scotland by the Dane's and is actually not part of England but Scotland by default as well and guess which Nordic ancestry is most prevalent in Scotland (other than the Irish/English and native Pict), well that would be the Danes.

It is a bit like the old saying mate, Pot calling the Kettle Black, we are family and always will be no matter what.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Great post.

It's genuinely nice to listen to a bit of true history, breath of fresh air.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join