It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Straightjacket or handcuffs?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
He'll finish a term or two then go on to mingle in politics and speaking gigs like all past presidents seem to do.

That said, I don't normally post backpatting for the sake of it but damn... best political thread since Moby? I think so.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Do you believe Trump will be taken out of the white house in handcuffs or a straight jacket?

Neither.

You now have a General in the White House. An individual whose entire career has been one of discipline, self control, and commanding troops.

And he has made it clear, that all communications to the President now must go through him. Hence the resignation of Scaramucci.

Hence, there will be order in the WH, and the President will only be told what he "needs to know" on a day to day basis. Whenever the President is indecisive, confused, or fumbling, the General will make the right decisions for him. There will be no more chaos.

The only question is, what will Bannon do, now that General Kelly is around?

If Bannon was Donald's brain behind the scenes, and Kelly is now intercepting all communications to the President, how can Bannon be effective? Maybe he too will resign?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
a reply to: Willtell

Is there some point to this, other than a bad case of TDS?

How about, no? None of the above. Do not pas Go. Do not collect $200. Epic fail.

Nope; too busy laughing at the Left to have time for tears. More like enjoying this -

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

This is going to be short.

Let’s have a quick unscientific poll.

Do you believe Trump will be taken out of the white house in handcuffs or a straight jacket?

A rubber room or cell?

I vote for straightjacket and rubber room

What’s your vote

Trump? for what?

So you are ok with the fact that HRC said she was not computer savvy but yet took our national security secrets home to her basement and somehow thousands of those files ended up on her personal assistant's boyfriends' laptop at his house along with the pedophile movies? I think she should go in handcuffs.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

There’s no doubt Trump is mentally crumbling under the weight of this job. He’s not fit psychologically for the presidency, and people are just so engrossed in the game of politics they don’t see it.

This is going to get increasingly ugly.

People should feel sorry for the country and Trump

anyway lets get back with the poll

straightjacket or handcuffs ?

He might crumble...we will have to wait and see how much crap he can take from the MSM...

oh yes, the poll...I think SHE should be in handcuffs.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

There’s no doubt Trump is mentally crumbling under the weight of this job.

More accurately you seem to be mentally crumbling under the weight of Trump's presidency, yes?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
No one even looked at the links I put here so people can understand Trump’s madness.

Just the same old political obsession and bickering---that’s all right it’s an entertainment vehicle not a place for much reality seeking

I did all I could to enlighten the dark

Everybody likes the game; even the liberals enjoy this crazy fighting rather than looking at reality and dealing with a lunatic at the helm of the most powerful political office in world history where the two major powers have over 14000 nuclear weapons between them.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
More proof that the loony left loves negative attention.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

No one even looked at the links I put here so people can understand Trump’s madness.

Just the same old political obsession and bickering---that’s all right it’s an entertainment vehicle not a place for much reality seeking

Everybody likes the game; even the liberals enjoy this crazy fighting rather than looking at reality and dealing with a lunatic at the helm of the most powerful political office in world history where the two major powers have over 14000 nuclear weapons between them.

No, we just disagree with you. Jesus man, perspective... you've got a BB in a boxcar's worth.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

No, we just disagree with you. Jesus man, perspective... you've got a BB in a boxcar's worth.

You really don’t think Trump is a little disturbed or are you just supporting your man?

These are professionals, not political people with a grudge

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

This is going to be short.

Let’s have a quick unscientific poll.

A rubber room or cell?

I vote for straightjacket and rubber room

What’s your vote

Neither... It will be either in the President limo or Helicopter in about 8 years...
edit on 1-8-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'm going Galactic Federation of Light mothership.

Seems the most plausible in this case......

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

You really don’t think Trump is a little disturbed or are you just supporting your man?

No "professional" is going to psychoanalize and particularly share publicly their analysis of a man they've never had a sit with. I'm sorry, but that would be very much like me designing a road without ever having looked at the topography of the roadway corridor. Doing so instantly flags you as being a hack and certainly not a professional anything.

I don't think Trump is disturbed. Hell, I share his opinion on many issues, so why would I think he was disturbed. The issues that have caused the most uproar... his open comments on using America's nukes if need be, his stance on illegal immigration, his opinion on Islamic terror, his position of America first, period, mocking your enemies... I was saying that before the man ever entered the playing field, of course I don't find him disturbed.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The issue is the country will go down in flames while people are defending a lunatic.

He said it himself about your mentality.

He said he could murder somebody and you would find ways to justify it.

Historians will write about the Trump enablers who allowed the country to go down in flames, for what?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The issue is the country will go down in flames while people are defending a lunatic.

Historians will write about the Trump enablers who allowed the country to go down in flames, for what?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

What professionals? Trump has been attacked from every direction since 30 seconds after he hit 270 votes, so you tell me? As to nukes, it seems he is the only one not trying to go to war. Everyone is screaming Russia Russia Russia, except him...Hillary wanted to go back to the 1960s cold war, and Congress forced the President to sign further sanctions on Russia that are impossible to keep. How does Europe get 40% of their energy if Russia can not sell it to them due to these new sanctions...lol

With NK everyone is saying now to lets get er done...Well what does SK want to do, and Trump is the only one to talk about putting pressure on China instead to force them to take the lead in fixing this. His focus and decisions in the Middle East have been right on the money so far too, so I do not see a crazy person here who just happens to be President in crazy times.

edit on 1-8-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

. his open comments on using America's nukes if need be,

Every President except for Carter has stated ALL options are on the table...

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Dude, despite all of your over the top panic and hysteria, the country is not going down in flames. You really need a vacation - get out and get some fresh air and maybe a little perspective to go along with it.

If you keep letting this eat you up inside I'm afraid you'll be the one needing a straitjacket or handcuffs.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

He could be a fantastic POTUS and you'd find ways to attack his presidency. This works both ways, dude. What happened to the idea of giving someone the benefit of the doubt will always lead to less failure than allowing hatred to blindly lead you? You want to talk about straight jackets and hand cuffs? This rabid, illogical seething hatred you obviously have towards everyone involved in you not getting your way is the real path to straight jackets or hand cuffs, because you're either going to find yourself institutionalized or snapping and squeezing sniper shots from a bell tower. I'm serious man, most of the world's cracked eggs went through this blind, irrational period where their selfish hate pushed them over the edge. Oswald, Hinkley Jr, Chapman, Ray, Whitman, McVeigh... all reportedly displayed warning signs of a stretch in which only their twisted way of seeing was right and everyone who didn't see things their way were blind/crazy/stupid/etc... we all know what happened next. Please, seek help.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
Seems the most plausible in this case......

It was either that or he falls into the Hollow Earth.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join