It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Straightjacket or handcuffs?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: RazorV66

I vote for straightjacket and rubber room

Looky here....another Trump bashing thread...you guys need to find something else to occupy your deranged minds.
At the rate you Leftists are going that is exactly how you guys are gonna end up.
Hopefully sooner than later.

THIS IS REALITY BUDDY...NOT A TRUMP BASHING THREAD

Im trying to WAKE PEOPEL UP BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

Reality? Whose reality?
What color is the sky in your Leftist fantasy land?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Folks who voted for Trump are really into defense mechanisms that in the end won’t work.

You can’t keep justifying his actions or things will only get worse

Look at yourselves, inside yourselves. Introspection. MANY serious mental health experts are trying to warn us

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
Now if we could just work on your social skills....

It's covered, DB, TAT and I will be teaching that class.

Okay, but I get to be the 'Bad' Cop.
You and DB can fight it out over who administers the enema.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I use a napkin now instead of my sleeve and I (usually) wipe the fish blood and slime off my hand before I shake hands with someone... what more do you want?

Oh great. Using napkins?

High society now.

Snob.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Looky here....another Trump bashing thread...you guys need to find something else to occupy your deranged minds.
At the rate you Leftists are going that is exactly how you guys are gonna end up.

Reality? Whose reality?

That's a defense mechanism--avoidance complex---change the subject, make it in a usual left/right fight when the facts are Trump is mentally ill and you want to avoid it---run from the facts

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Folks who voted for Trump are really into defense mechanisms that in the end won’t work.

Not sure whether to go with an "obviously they won't work in the end as they're not suppositories" or "Hard to work in the end when there's a head up the ass" joke...
Perhaps I should start a poll thread to determine which joke I should go with. An informal poll, of course.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell
Mud pit, check. You've bumped your head, Trump ain't going anywhere until the end of his term(s)!

edit on 31-7-2017 by laughingdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It's covered, DB, TAT and I will be teaching that class.

Okay, but I get to be the 'Bad' Cop.
You and DB can fight it out over who administers the enema.

That reminds me of something ... yes, this scene.

Do you think the OP fancies himself as "Cyclops Lady?"

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Is Trump making America mentally ill?

www.washingtonpost.com... 59ce324c

When many of those around you seem to be suffering from some sort of group mania — believing what isn’t true and defending what isn’t defensible — then the officially “insane” offer some strange solace. At least there’s a rational explanation for their disorder.

Soon I'm going to do, if I'm still here and the Trump regime hasn't kicked me out of here, a Trump repentance group therapy OP

Look for that folks, youre gonna need it!
edit on 31-7-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Speaking of which, I actually work with mentally ill people and we run group therapy every month.

I'll be honest, you share a lot of the common traits.. you mentioned introspection, I recommend you take your own advice..

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Reality? Whose reality?

That's a defense mechanism--avoidance complex---change the subject, make it in a usual left/right fight when the facts are Trump is mentally ill and you want to avoid it---run from the facts

OK, had enough of it. Dude, you started a thread with two horsecrap choices under the guise of a "poll." Both choices required everybody to think exactly like you do, and agree with your take on things. We get it, really we do, everybody likes to feel like the crowd sides with them from time to time. Problem is you flip it to accuse those who simply flat out disagree with you of "avoidance" or changing the subject. Neither is accurate. Nobody is avoiding the subject, we're mocking your conclusions because they're dogcrap. If your position is so tenuous that people disagreeing with it rattles you, then your position is the problem.

Like I said, we get it. You hate you some Trump, probably can't believe he's still in the White House, have reached the point of pathetic desperation for your desired reality of a White House sans Trump to take place... guess what dude? YOUR OPINION ON IT DON'T MEAN JACK. Sit, read your daily dose of Antitrump meconium emanating from the sphincter of the WaPo, HuffPo, NYPo, GoProPoPo, whatever and froth at the mouth over any of the "anonymous sources say" inane babbling dreck they're pumping out that day, just don't get pissy when those imaginary tales don't prove out to have any truth to them.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

You can’t keep justifying his actions or things will only get worse

Look at yourselves, inside yourselves. Introspection. MANY serious mental health experts are trying to warn us

Many very serious mental health experts have been trying to warn us for years about you Leftists.

thepoliticalinsider.com...

www.thecommonsenseshow.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
You Trump worshipers are really going to have a deep psycho some down.

I’m not comparing Trump to Hitler, but it’s going to be like.

“How in the world could I have followed that guy?”

“What the hell got into me”

The fact that you don't take what's clear to sane people seriously is not a good sign of your own perceptive capacity

WAKE UP

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I’ve done all I could

God help you

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

It is what it is and it's certainly NOT Hillary.

Thing is that Trump really hasn't done much of anything. Did he repeal Obamacare? Lower your taxes? Nope and nope. All he's done is make a bunch of speeches.

He hasn't started any new wars. He signed sanctions on Russia, so there is that.

But I have yet to see him do anything to make me feel one way or the other about my choice, but I do see a lot of embarrassing carrying on as if he has opened FEMA camps and started marching leftists off to the ovens or something. Are you wearing a special patch on your sleeve yet? Has someone displaced you to some kind of hipster ghetto?

If not, then you are largely living the same exact life you were yesterday much like we all are.

Now. When a major policy issue gets passed, we can debate the impacts, but until then, it's all just so much b****ing and moaning.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

"Is Trump making America mentally ill?"
Oh hell yeah he is. We've seen people crying out in physical and mental anguish over his election, rioting, destroying their own communities, threatening physical violence to block Trump supporters from speaking in public, and manufacturing their own desired realities then getting outraged when the imaginary didn't come to pass... yeah, I'd say we're seeing some very obvious signs of schitzos and nutjobs manifesting themselves out there. Not sure Trump "made" these cracked shells crazy, but he's certainly pulled back the veil so the world can witness the madness around this nation.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

The fact that you don't take what's clear to sane people seriously is not a good sign of your own perceptive capacity

Please, show me a sane person in this thread sharing your position.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Civil war or Civilized society?

Tough one huh Willy?

Just because you narcissistic children on the left didn't get your way, do you even realize the hell you are about to bring down upon the country you live in? Don't even answer, I know you are not capable of thinking that far ahead of your ideology!

It was anger from the American people that voted Trump into office, and if you or anyone else of the Marxist left think it will be fun to take him out? Seek some help. Help is better than the alternative you trophy winners are wishing for.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

If you're being funny, you're doing great, but if you can't actually understand that's a mockumentary you're taking seriously, then it's sad how far the other side goes as well. The side that screams fake news is obvious why, they're the most susceptible to it.
edit on 31-7-2017 by LooksLocked because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Probably an ambulance delivering him to an adult care facility.

After Pence and the Cabinet invoke the 25th Amendment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join