It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush was a Mass Murderer. He should be given the electric chair?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sapphire

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sapphire

So dark is the eventful horizon...

An old 'film' of mine. This very thread is in part me forcing creative juices for my next 'film'... my darkest yet...

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That was freaking amazing, well done! Have you done other videos? It's good to see a bit of dark, people need dark now and then to shake them up out of their trance.

Thank you for sharing your work, it's impressive. I'm working on a youtube chan myself, a radio gig i've contemplated for over 10 yrs now, with a bit of everything.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Do you feel the same for everyone that voted in congress for the war in Iraq?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Better add Obama and Clinton to the list of guilty people, or does that not fit your entirely-made-up narrative?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Rockets red glare, bombs bursting in air. That's what the USA is all about. Makes money flow, people get filthy rich and the defense industry can do research into new ways the USA can spread its influence. What do you expect from a country that is on top of the food chain?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

At the least, he and his crew should be tried for war crimes and jailed:

1) Illegal preemptive war of aggression in Iraq
2) Institution of torture. It is admitted, not a conspiracy. In WWII Japanese soldiers were convicted of war crimes for using the torture of waterboarding on US soldiers.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

There are a lot of things I can criticize Bush for, taking Iraq off the table as the primary pain in the ass in the Middle East isn't one of them. Yeah, he was teeing off in retaliation for his old man's failure there, but regardless, it was time for Huessein to go.

ETA: My main criticism of Bush in regards to Iraq was "Why did we put troops on the ground?" We had the ability to end that war, take out Saddam, and complete the mission without putting a single US life in jeopardy, so why didn't we do that? Hell, daisy cutter the country from tip to tail until Saddam was handed over to us, put a bullet in his brain pain, and return to the states, mission accomplished. Instead he fought the war poorly, opting to turn something that is supposed to be as cruel and barbaric as possible for it to be effective, war, into a "kinder, gentler" conflict. Ridiculous! If you're mad enough to drop bombs, then there's no need to be apprehensive about fighting the war purely with victory as your goal. The winning hearts and minds and being liberators was foolish.

Sorry, no. We had buttressed up Hussein through the 80's. We even provided him with chemical weapons. There is evidence that we helped him TARGET chemical weapon attacks on the Iranians... This means that not only had we provided WMDs to him, we helped him utilize them. All of the rhetoric is lies and/or hypocrisy.

Secondly, we are parties to treaties and charters that prohibit preemptive, unilateral wars of aggression. We had zero right to go into there because "Hussein had to go." That is imperialism.

Finally, any person that has a real understanding of international affairs knows that we did so not for human rights nor democracy, but instead for geopolitical power and hegemony.
edit on 1-8-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
You better bring a lot of rope,
Bush had permission from both other branches of government.
Tony Blair got a positive vote too.

Then there is the fact bush's replacement didn't end the war in his eight years.

There should be a hell of a lot more fingers being pointed than the one you are pointing at bush.

I agree, it's not just Bush, by any means.

We need to root out the insane neocons in our government on both sides of the aisle.

It is true that there are plenty of Democrats who are neo-imperialists too, and have supported or authored the endless wars.

I learned this lesson harshly when Obama and Clinton authored the proxy regime change wars in Libya and Syria.

They also should be held accountable for those, along with any allies involved.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Bush, Blair, Obama, Clinton and Cameron should all be up on charges of war crimes.
Especially Bush and Blair. How they can even look themselves in the mirror I will never know.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I have no problem with that, provided every Congressman and Senator who voted to go into Iraq gets the same sentence.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: growler
some pretty prominent labour mps nailed exactly what would happen, tony benn, robin cook and now leader jeremy corbyn opposed it (their speeches are on youtube) however, they were shouted down.
i'm not being argumentative, but i don't recall any american politicians claiming it could be a bad thing?

156 members of Congress (predominantly Democrats) voted, on October 11, 2002, NAY to the War in Iraq: www.thoughtco.com...

Ron Paul spoke eloquently against it in the House and in this interview with Bill Moyers. At the end he talks presciently of the serious, long-lasting consequences.

Dennis Kucinich also spoke out strongly against it.

Bernie Sanders was not wholeheartedly apposed, but warned,

I am concerned about the problems of so-called unintended consequences. Who will govern Iraq when Saddam Hussein is removed and what role will the U.S. play in ensuing a civil war that could develop in that country? Will moderate governments in the region who have large Islamic fundamentalist populations be overthrown and replaced by extremists? Will the bloody conflict between Israel and the Palestinian Authority be exacerbated?

www.sanders.senate.gov...

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

I have no problem with that, provided every Congressman and Senator who voted to go into Iraq gets the same sentence.

To be fair, I suspect most of them were mere sheep in the equation. It's mainly the architects that would get the shoe. But actions Post-LIE Revealed, that would come into play for the rest of the Go Imperialism Go team.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
To be fair, I suspect most of them were mere sheep in the equation.

Male cow feces.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join