It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush was a Mass Murderer. He should be given the electric chair?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
And his little Cheney too!

They're mass murderers responsible for what half a million dead.

What should the sentence be? What form of capital punishment should be administered to the Bush Administration?

Iraq Death Toll Reaches 500,000 Since Start Of U.S.-Led Invasion, New Study Says

Bush's rampage of mass murder initaitives across multiple nations would technically be a singular 'streak', that is they amounted to one single spree given the lack of 'emotional cool down periods' (breaks between active body counts) between events.

In the case of Cheney he is a "Serial Mass Murderer" since he had his hands in multiple mass murder 'spree' events over a period of many decades.

How Mass Murder and Serial Murder Differ

I dont really see how a quick death would suit the perpetrator of hundreds of thousands of deaths. What say you?

edit on 31-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

But they brought freedom and security to the region and removed weapons of mass destruction....

Every country we've intervened in the past thirty years is better off with our freedom projecting bullets and bombs.

/sarc
edit on 31-7-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

It's nature balancing itself out.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Put Blair in the line for that chair as well.

My favourite part of the Iraq war was the aftermath we see today everyone warned of came to pass, almost exactly as it was described long before the invasion.

Almost as if it was planned out that way...

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I voted Bush in 2000 and 04.

I would say I regret it but the alternative was Gore and Kerry, FFS

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

I voted Bush in 2000 and 04.

Half a million lives and trillions of dollars makes anyone else look better.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

And this infographic merely attempts to put the losses on our side into perspective:

Note those little blocks of cash represent pallet loads of crisp $100 bills.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
If there is a god, he wont fair well on the other side, that is for sure.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Long lingering death eh ,remind me , who is the evil one again .
edit on 31-7-2017 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

There are a lot of things I can criticize Bush for, taking Iraq off the table as the primary pain in the ass in the Middle East isn't one of them. Yeah, he was teeing off in retaliation for his old man's failure there, but regardless, it was time for Huessein to go.

ETA: My main criticism of Bush in regards to Iraq was "Why did we put troops on the ground?" We had the ability to end that war, take out Saddam, and complete the mission without putting a single US life in jeopardy, so why didn't we do that? Hell, daisy cutter the country from tip to tail until Saddam was handed over to us, put a bullet in his brain pain, and return to the states, mission accomplished. Instead he fought the war poorly, opting to turn something that is supposed to be as cruel and barbaric as possible for it to be effective, war, into a "kinder, gentler" conflict. Ridiculous! If you're mad enough to drop bombs, then there's no need to be apprehensive about fighting the war purely with victory as your goal. The winning hearts and minds and being liberators was foolish.
edit on 31-7-2017 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Are you also advocating death by electrocution for mass murders from the Democrat party or just for Republican mass murders?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Think about it though. I have. If Gore/Kerry had gone into office, they might not have disregarded the warning signs, and out and out statements of binladen, that there would be an attack. They might have acted to stop it.

And if it occurred anyway, they might have retaliated by going into Afghanistan looking for BinLaden, (based on the intelligence we had at that time) but I doubt that we would have gone into Iraq like gangbusters, like we did. That was the Bushes baby.

I know it's all behind us, and what's done is done. But there might not be an ISIS right now, you know?
Just a thought. I know it doesn't matter now.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

I know it's all behind us, and what's done is done. But there might not be an ISIS right now, you know?
Just a thought. I know it doesn't matter now.

Half a million dead but oh well what's done it done?

Well even IF everything going on over there in Iraq etc ISIS that and the other...

Is there a statute of limitations on murder?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Oh my goodness. Did you miss my point on purpose?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Someone doesn't bow to the Federal Reserve / American Empire and we just go in and blow them up? And nevermind the collateral damage just so long as US troops dont get kilt?

You trying to get a seat on that war crime tribunal? I'm only half kidding because it's the support of the MSM / parrots / ideologues that allows the million plus dead per decade cause by American Imperialism to perpetrate decade after decade.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Unfortunately, I see that set of words set to excusing the political serial / mass murderers around here all the time.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Unfortunately, I see that set of words set to excusing the political serial / mass murderers around here all the time.

Sorry. I'm not going for your strawman, which is all this is. Find another sucker.

My point was and is, things could have and should have been different. If you are calling me a mass murderer, than may I invite you to GTH.

eta: You edited your post. Can't say that I blame you.

edit on 7/31/2017 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Well......

Do you support the mass murder agendas of the political serial murder meglomaniacs (any of them)?

I was merely seizing the opportunity to bring that set of words as often used into this perspective.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well......

Do you support the mass murder agendas of the political serial murder meglomaniacs (any of them)?

I was merely seizing the opportunity to bring that set of words as often used into this perspective.

Then you have failed. Good evening.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
You better bring a lot of rope,
Bush had permission from both other branches of government.
Tony Blair got a positive vote too.

Then there is the fact bush's replacement didn't end the war in his eight years.

There should be a hell of a lot more fingers being pointed than the one you are pointing at bush.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join