It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Gave Work Permits to 2.3 Million Migrants for 2016

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Apparently the DHS has managed to dig up more proof of Democrat activities that are anti-American Worker.

Looks like ol' Obama was hot and heavy by massively increasing work permits for foreigners coming here.

Typical Democrat hypocrisy again and again.

Keep telling Americans how they (Democrats) are all for American workers with straight faces.

And then later we find out the opposite is the real agenda.

Good thing Democrats failed big time last year or we might never have known.

At least Democrats have done a fair job of keeping the Democrat voting pockets filled and corralled.

It's almost like Democrats hate Americans and American jobs.

DHS: Obama Gave Work Permits to 2.3 Million Migrants for 2016

The Department of Homeland Security has released data showing how former President Barack Obama gave work permits to roughly 2.3 million migrants for U.S. jobs in 2016.

The award of 2.3 million work permits was added to the 2016 inflow of roughly 1.1 million new legal immigrants and roughly 500,000 outsourcing visa workers, such as the H-1B white-collar workers. The combined inflow delivered 4 million legal foreign workers to Americans’ economy in 2016, just as 4 million young Americans turned 18 and began looking for decently paid jobs.

From 2012 to 2016, Obama boosted this little-recognized work-permit inflow by 73 percent, from 1.3 million to up 2.3 million.

The new data was released by the DHS as part of its new effort to implement President Donald Trump’s new pro-American policies. The data can be seen at a webpage headlined “Buy American, Hire American: Putting American Workers First.”

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If I had a dollar for every one of ya who said to stop bringing up Bush once 2009 came upon us.......

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Were they relatives? I bet they were related.

I would add A comment. IF I thought it was appRopriate.
edit on 31-7-2017 by uwontbelievethis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

If I had a dollar for every one of ya who said to stop bringing up Bush once 2009 came upon us.......

A true genius statement.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Before Obama, immigration was an 'honor system'.

Only a sliver of what you cried about was illegal, and is now actually illegal, because of him.

He supported this ideology because of concerns of terrorism.

Essentially if you want to become an American, the system is now done through mail remotely before it's official.

He increased the scrutiny of the system also.

To combat the liberty this prevents, people were pre-vetted for work, sports, school to increase local vetting ability to search for more specific items, like drugs.

The Permits also cut back on under the table work, increasing tax revenue.

The last point is probably the most pointed, as the same crews that round up illegals and harm them deport etc, are the ones who abuse cheap labor the most. It helps prevent all of the above, including the tax dodging.

edit on 31-7-2017 by LooksLocked because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: bknapple32

A true genius statement.

Matching the truly genius thread

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Some of them raped and robbed too. Very tragic!

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LooksLocked

Nice.

Not sure I understood or agreed, who cares.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I dont have a problem with that. If you want American companies to hire more American workers and less foreign workers, maybe worry about those mega corps, and ask why they are doing so.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: uwontbelievethis

He fumbled healthcare 10 zillion times harder.

To cry over this still and slap his name on it is pathetic partisan pandering.

Speaking of massive fumbles, hows the wall going?
edit on 31-7-2017 by LooksLocked because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
If only the lib's weren't also all about totally wide open borders then this would make sense and they wouldn't look like absolute deranged nutters to everyone but liberals.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

If I had been a Republican, after the disgrace that was Bush I'd never want to hear his name again either. Although I cant speak for them. But its painfully obvious that in the minds of liberals Obama is still the holy anointed one so it seems like they'd get off on hearing Obama's name forever.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Thank God us Americans didn't need those jobs, we had our unemployment checks

new topics

top topics

join