It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting video "shows" ghost activity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Ok I normally don't share videos I have found online but this one was popped up on my fb timeline and it is interesting to say the least.

link to article

The video come from a local news station based out of St. Louis MO, the incident took place at a hotel in Texas.

Most of the actions are run of the mill poltergeist type crap that is easily achieved with some fishing string and tape. With that being said the locations of the mirrors and the man's movements make it a little hard to see how he alone could be pulling this off. Let me know what you all think interesting if nothing else, but is it proof or a good fake? I'm watching on my phone so maybe a larger more detailed viewing will see something I am not.

Crim.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

"The fakest part of this video is the fact that he was watching CNN" said some1 in the comment section of this video on YT. lol

edit on 31-7-2017 by WombRaider69 because: .

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I will not go on facebook

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Video is a breakdown of paranormal events. Most likely a hoax

edit on 31-7-2017 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
It would have been really impressive if it had moved the phone back into it's cradle, and returned the hanger to the dresser.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I really dont believe all this stuff of ghost *due to lack of evidence overall. BUT with technology these days giving us the a way to record pretty much anything and everything, I think I personally can be swayed to believe at the very least, something strange, occurs in certain situations, that maybe we have little or no understanding on why these events happen.

A person can say ghost, but another person can say, well maybe he found a way to use telekinesis, or maybe there was a earthquake centered directly under his room just shallow enough to effect that one hotel building. etc. etc.

Or he faked it all. ( i don't think this is faked because he tried to get the cup to move with no avail, even moving it closer to the edge. I think if he was faking it, he wouldn't waste his time with this part of the video)

None the less, I personally think based on this video, i can logically say, something strange is/was occurring in this hotel room. I hope he didn't fake it. Because i think its cool. haha
edit on 31-7-2017 by shadowplaya because: Becuase i type fast and forget stuff

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
From the looks of the hotel room, I think it may have just been a cockroach and bed bug infestation.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Just watched this on the big screen..

Notice how everything that falls - falls towards him.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

Interesting video,
Thanks for sharing it.

No way to tell really if it is real or faked,
but still interesting.

I wonder if it left when he opened the door and said it was free to leave?

If it was real, that is.

s&f

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

About the only thing I can rule out is the wall behind the phone. It is a concrete wall.
Been in many hotels with those exact kinds of walls.

At first I thought something hit the wall behind the phone and made it jump,
(someone on the other side of the wall) but realized what the wall was.
edit on 31-7-2017 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Watch this video - in the close-ups he shows of the video you can see some pretty damning evidence for it being a string.

I was hoping it was real too - but with the way stuff falls towards him, it's very very likey to be fake.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
The debunking video is pretty solid. I would say toss this in the hoax bin.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

The hanger is what did it for me.

Hoax.

yep.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The guy also had a less than convincing "oh crap" after the phone incident. Not a particularly good actor, nor a particularly good hoaxer.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Like I said all the effects could be done with fishing line, that being said if you watch the mirrors I don't see him making a jerking motion not does the camera move when the items jerk. This in itself isn't evidence that it isn't faked the towel and the hanger would be very easy to move without being noticeable. The phone on the other hand would take more force and would almost need to come out and up not to have the base move with it.

On that note my first instinct was fake as could be I have seen enough videos of people faking these types of poltergeist activities to be fairly critical of them.

Crim

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj

Watch this video - in the close-ups he shows of the video you can see some pretty damning evidence for it being a string.

I was hoping it was real too - but with the way stuff falls towards him, it's very very likey to be fake.

The mirror at the sink towel movement really gave it away before the above video. Leaving the scissors and hanger around was careless of him unless he wanted it to look less serious to see if people catch on.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I blame CNN. He says he was watching CNN when this happened. This is what happens when you watch CNN. Sorry, but I have no pity here. May God have mercy..

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Saw that video three days ago on LiveLeak. First thing i mentioned, everything flew straight towards him.
Then you even could see the string that was connected to the towel, if you watch slowly and carefully.
That was where i stopped watching that cheap fake video...

edit on 1 8 2017 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: shadowplaya
...i don't think this is faked because he tried to get the cup to move with no avail, even moving it closer to the edge. I think if he was faking it, he wouldn't waste his time with this part of the video...

You've just described the perfect reason for him to "waste his time" with that part of the video

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: crimsongod21
Like I said all the effects could be done with fishing line, that being said if you watch the mirrors I don't see him making a jerking motion not does the camera move when the items jerk. This in itself isn't evidence that it isn't faked the towel and the hanger would be very easy to move without being noticeable. The phone on the other hand would take more force and would almost need to come out and up not to have the base move with it.

You can't see him in the mirror when the phone moves, the shot is quite tight.

When the towel moves, you can't see his left arm and the towel moves towards him as he moves backwards.

When the hanger moves, he is turning and you can see in the mirror that his left hand is just off to his side - although no smoking gun, he could very easily be holding a string.

The fact that everything moves towards him is also the other big flag.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join