It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new book - The Nephilim explains the pryamids

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
it showed heiroglyphics of the workers signatures who built it. The host also took a small mirror and put it into a crack and seen another signature on on top of a block that couldn't have been put there except before the block was put into place. There were also lines to where the blocks should've been cut and weren't.
hatchedcross

been there, done that........those scribbles of red paint in the chamber above the King's chamber......are lousy fakes. The Hawas group have their own agenda, and I think they are very well aware of that, and are not being honest. Sorry. I must repeat, I don't know that, I only think it is the truth. The fact no one has figured out how to build it........I look at that.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Here are two sites offering some realistic explanations on how the pyramids were built and how many people it might have taken.

unmuseum.mus.pa.us...

www.peter-thomson.co.uk...

I for one think the pyramids are not that mysterious. It is not so strange to me that ancient people all over the world built pyramids. At the time they were bulit it was the most stable way to make tall structures with many levels.
Looking for mysteries, you might as well wonder how all the ancient people had similar tools, or similar houses. Sometimes ideas are so obvious that it doesn't take lost tribes from atlantis to explain them.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donner
Could you explain this in a little more detail or provide a link to where you got this information? Carbon dating basically involves comparing the ratio of Carbon-12 to Carbon-14 in ORGANIC matter. To the best of my knowledge it wouldn't be possible to perform this test on anything the great pyramid was constructed of.

Here's the link: www.pbs.org...

LEHNER: We had the idea some years back to radiocarbon date the pyramids directly. And as you say, you need organic material in order to do carbon-14 dating, because all living creatures, every living thing takes in carbon-14 during its lifetime, and stops taking in carbon-14 when it dies. And then the carbon-14 starts breaking down at a regular rate. So in effect, you're counting the carbon-14 in an organic specimen. And by virtue of the rate of disintegration of carbon-14 atoms and the amount of carbon-14 in a sample, you can know how old it is. So how do you date the pyramids, because they're made out of stone and mortar? Well, in the 1980s when I was crawling around on the pyramids, as I used to like to do and still do, I noticed that contrary to what many guides tell people, even the stones of the Great Pyramid of Khufu are put together with great quantities of mortar. We're looking, you see, at the core....

Peace

[edit on 15-2-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeftBehind
Here are two sites offering some realistic explanations on how the pyramids were built and how many people it might have taken.

unmuseum.mus.pa.us...

www.peter-thomson.co.uk...

I for one think the pyramids are not that mysterious.

Thx LB, but those sites say nothing. They are as useful as me scribbling the pyramid on a napkin and saying I solved it.........they don't even have a reasonably accurate idea of the number of blocks, they are off by 300%

.015% out of square/Giza.............3% out of square/avg bldng today.
did these sites even know that? No.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Well that's fine that you disagree but your argument works both ways. The links I posted offer realistic napkin scribbling, while links to "aliens built pyramids" or "mind power built pyramids" are just fantasy based napkin scribbling.

We might never know the truth but those were just my two pennies.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeftBehind
Well that's fine that you disagree but your argument works both ways. The links I posted offer realistic napkin scribbling, while links to "aliens built pyramids" or "mind power built pyramids" are just fantasy based napkin scribbling.

We might never know the truth but those were just my two pennies.

The aliens stuff, I didn't even glance at, sorry. I went straight to ancient structures. The amazing global collection is there to see. did you see it?
Unlike the ramblings of confident, inaccurate to the extreme, boasters.
They offer no vague, "it was built this way..." totally unfounded, unsupported, unproven, untested, and in my view, misleading claims. Like those other sites, who seemed to know zip. If that is their level of knowledge, they have not begun to study the Giza P.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
BlackGuard you seem to just shoot down all ideas presented and I'm getting curious as to what you believe. So I'm asking you to state how you believe they were built and by whom they were built?

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by hatchedcross
BlackGuard you seem to just shoot down all ideas presented and I'm getting curious as to what you believe. So I'm asking you to state how you believe they were built and by whom they were built?

Well...........
That is exactly my point. It is unexplained to my satisfaction. I can read all the stats, and marvel at the ingeniousness of it all, just like Coral Castles in Florida, or the Monolithic Baalbek blocks, etc.....and then I can read each time another engineer or stoneworker or crackpot describes with confidence how they did it, and then every time, I can point out why they are full of it, and if I can't, sure enough, someone much more analytically minded than me can. No theory proposed so far is feasible. imho
If I had to guess who built them, I would say it was whomever was living there before the 9500BC global extinction event. They were likely people....lol. But as to anything past that, I haven't a clue. Ed Leedskalnin apparently knew a bit about their knowledge somehow. I don't.
Sorry.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Its a proven fact. The only possible way the egyptians built the pyramids was if they enslaved giants and had them do there dirty work. and yes kufu only repaired the pyramids. I have another theory. the first pyramids of egypt were built after the great pyramids. By then there were no giants in that area and they tried to do it thereselves. And when some pharaoh comes along with the power to do what he wants he could procaim. He could declair that he was the one who built it. He could then have his name and likeness carved into the stones.

Basicially, plagerism and counterfieting has been around forever. I prefer to not just believe everything i see. I prefer to question everything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join