It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ScWould i be right in saying

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Would I be right in saying that existence of Angels/Peoples of light/ Light beings would be dismissed by current scientific thinking as impossible - Light Sentient conscious alive with a wide variety peoples living within it .. Common a highly advanced race of Light Beings living right next to us on this planet .... Impossible so they say
edit on 31-7-2017 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2017 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DpatC
Would I be right in saying that existence of Angels/Peoples of light/ Light beings would be dismissed by current scientific thinking as impossible - Light Sentient conscious alive with a wide variety peoples living within it .. Common a highly advanced race of Light Beings living right next to us on this planet .... Impossible so they say

In science, very little is impossible. Make a hypothisis, and test it. Publish results. See if others can duplicate your results. I

You might get to theory with this!

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DpatC
Would I be right in saying that existence of Angels/Peoples of light/ Light beings would be dismissed by current scientific thinking as impossible -

No, you would be incorrect. Science never declares anything as 'impossible', just as science never 'proves', it disproves! That is why all scientific theories are "tentative"!

Light Sentient conscious alive with a wide variety peoples living within it .. Common a highly advanced race of Light Beings living right next to us on this planet .... Impossible so they say

Everything exists!
Your menagerie might well exist in your thoughts, but everything exists!
Heck, 'science' just recently discovered Consciousness/God! The mystics have Known for millennia and science is just now catching up.
Like 'medicine', 'science' is, also, always a 'practice'.
Science would be happy to examine and make theories when you put one of your 'critters' on a table so that 'science' may examine it. Science cannot go into your 'thoughts' to examine anything that exists there.
Not yet, anyway. *__-

edit on 31-7-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   
They never said it was impossible. Quite a few theoretical physicists believe in different dimensions sharing the same space as our own. What could be inhabiting those ddimension, is anyones guess.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TacSite18
In science, very little is impossible. Make a hypothisis, and test it. Publish results. See if others can duplicate your results. I

You might get to theory with this!

Straight up Scientific Method here, I like this answer. It seems like the question you're more wrestling with is rather, "Is my religion Spiritual or Science?" I really wouldn't be as concerned about trying to decide which to follow as searching for the truth, then following it whatever it may be.
edit on 12-8-2017 by saint4God because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2017 by saint4God because: I am human and make mistakes, but by the grace of God am forgiven.

top topics

join