It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even President Trump's Favorite Poll Shows a Record Low Approval

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

I agree with the exception of Trump. I am still looking and calculating.

I do agree that a collapse is all that is going to happen. Not because it has to, but because it is a fire sale and everyone is grabbing all the can before the sh(t hit the fan.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal
So what? What does that matter? The guy is Prez for the next 3.5 years. Next month there will be another poll where his rating is higher, then later lower, then higher. Changes nothing.

OP is total waste of bandwidth!
edit on 31-7-2017 by Starbuck799 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starbuck799
So what? What does that matter? The guy is Prez for the next 3.5 years. Next month there will be another poll where his rating is higher, then later lower, then higher. Changes nothing.

It matters to Trump. He is obsessed with his poll numbers.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starbuck799

Yet you tickled you key board. star

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Trump is fast proving that he is too divisive.

His good ideas are getting lost in a sea of controversy. That and Congress is absolutely hellbent on not giving ANY leeway to Russia, preferring to believe that the man in the Whitehouse is there because of Putin's influence over voters being genuinely fed up with the status quo.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
It seems like every two weeks I see another headline saying Trump's poll numbers are at a record low. I never read the story to see what the numbers are, but I'm guessing they must be in negative territory by now. Trump must have about a -10% approval rating right now.

On the other hand, I'm guessing Kim Jong Un's approval rating in his country is 100%.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join