It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even President Trump's Favorite Poll Shows a Record Low Approval

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Looks like Pres Trump's approval numbers are at a new low.
It seems that saying things during a campaign is easier than accomplishing them once elected.
Not being able to get the repubs who were hell bent to get rid of the ACA before Trump's election to do anything other than look totally idiotic in reference to health care seems impossible.
Talk is cheap Trump.

The Rasmussen Reports daily presidential tracking poll for July 31 shows Trump with a record low approval rating for their poll, the latest to show support for the president is slipping.

Just 39% of likely U.S. voters approve of Trump's performance as President according to the Rasmussen tracking poll released July 31, while 26% strongly approve, and 61% disapprove. This is the first time Trump's approval rating has ever fallen below 40% in Rasmussen. The poll of 1,500 likely voters had a margin of error of 2.5 percentage points.
time.com...
edit on 31-7-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
A sure sign that a politician is doing something right.

I'm looking to figure out what most of those right things are, but they're in there somewhere

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Not getting Obamacare gone is showing up.

I wonder what the internals are starting to tell various congressmen right now.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

THe Repubs (or dems) are not afraid of the voters. They are afraid of "big medical".

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Polls also said Hillary Clinton is our President!

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

True.

Given that absolute goat screw that the repubs have just performed it does not sound out of the question.

The stink of Congress is reaching the WH.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I think people are staring to acknowledge that he is not good for the country.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Obama was clearly not good for the country and that never hit him.

Trump was elected to get rid of Obamacare and lower taxes and reduce illegal immigration. Obamacare just failed spectacularly to be repealed. That's going to leave a mark. That's why McCain belongs alongside Benedict Arnold for his singular betrayal of his own re-election promises to his constituents and the country as a whole.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Obama was better than Trump.

In my opinion

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

And if Trump can't (or won't) get it done, there is little option but vote for a 3rd party.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

In my opinion

And we all know what opinions smell like right???

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

In my opinion

I think that's clear to everyone, but you are in the UK and not living the day to day consequences of Obama.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I can't say if Trump is worse that O yet.

So far it seems that Trump has talked the talk (during campaign), but can't walk the walk (herding cats in congress).

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I can't say if Trump is worse that O yet.

So far it seems that Trump has talked the talk (during campaign), but can't walk the walk (herding cats in congress).

Big dog republicans are looking at options, believe me...

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

The thing is Trump is all for Obamacare repeal. It is the house and senate that are not. 2018 will have something to say about that. They cannot run on the platform of healthcare repeal because they have shown they are not really for it. 3rd party 2018

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

I am going to look hard at the 3rd parties.

I am done with repubs and dems. There are few that stand out, and the majority need to go.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Looks like Pres Trump's approval numbers are at a new low.

Guess it depends on what question you're asking because according to Reuters 88% would still vote for him if the election were held today.

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Wreckclues

Doesn't matter, if he is ineffective after all the bravado on campaign he is a failure.

Leaders lead.

I voted Trump but if he proves ineffectual, I will vote 3rd party. I do not belong to any stupid ass club.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Let's face it, Democrats, Trump and Republicans are all liabilities and do not have the best interest of everyone long term. I think the only real solution is the removal of all of them and put in new and better political parties.

However, that won't happen until the economy collapse.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I have been keeping up with the Rasmussen Daily Presidential Tracking Poll for many years now. This is nothing new . The numbers go up , the numbers go down. Bush , Obama , they all do .
It is about 5-10 years after the President's last term before folks realize good or bad
Time will tell

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join