It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anthony Scaramucci Resigns from Trump White House per John Kelly request

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

What a mess.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
I see I have - oh god - "triggered" a bunch of people with my fantastic spin-a-roo act.

You heard it here first folks.

You haven't triggered anyone. Heard what?

I think getting 7 different members to reply to me in a span of 3 minutes.. means I may have pushed a few buttons, aka t r i g g e r e d..

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I see I have - oh god - "triggered" a bunch of people with my fantastic spin-a-roo act.

Nope you haven't triggered anyone all you have done is made a pretty stupid remark about how this is all part of a master plan then failed to explain the plan.

It's so much easier to throw out something like "Triggered" (which has now lost it's meaning other than to be annoying like the mosquito's on my deck) than to say what it actually is, which is very concerned over on-going current events, and where they are leading our once-great nation.

link   

From what I am seeing his departure came at the request of the new Chief of Staff. Scaramucci made several comments on tv that he reports directly to the President and not the Chief of Staff. Kelly held a meeting this morning in the White House and laid down the law that he was in charge.

link   

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: xuenchen
The strategies working perfectly.

I 100% agree. President Trump is going to maneuver the perfect team into place till it is working like a well-oiled machine. He's not afraid to make changes when they need to be made. If you're a square piece trying to fit into the circle, you will be removed. So refreshing to see this kind of leadership in action!!

His campaign was the same - change after change - and apparently it was such chaos and he was all over the place to the delight of the liberal media, then...

...he won.

These idiots in the media think that career politicians that you'd need a crowbar to remove from their seats is a good thing.

He won because there's a subsection of voters more interested in irritating 'libruls', needing a strong man, authoritarians that lived in the right places... not because Trump did anything special.

Trump was elected by a "subsection" of voters? Egad! They must be all-powerful.

+5 more 
link   

I think getting 7 different members to reply to me in a span of 3 minutes.. means I may have pushed a few buttons, aka t r i g g e r e d..

No it means you made a stupid comment and 7 members called you out on it, nothing to be proud of I think the only thing "triggered" is your own stupidity in your first post
edit on 31-7-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Why would anyone be upset that Scaramucci is gone?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Eventually, there is going to be a hell of a wreck, and YOU will be part of that too. How smart is that plan?

Eventually there is going to be an impeachment. That should clean up some of this mess.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I've had flatulence that has lasted longer.

now that made me laugh...

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Or said something so stupid folks could not resist piling on...

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Apparently Trumps dementia has him convinced he is still on reality TV than in the WH. It's sad, very very sad believe me.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Tooting your horn for saying something dumb and irrational? Cool beans.

link   
Order out of chaos is a tried and true method, it's what runs the world.

link   
a reply to: carewemust

No, just the way the cookie crumbled.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I 100% agree. President Trump is going to maneuver the perfect team into place till it is working like a well-oiled machine. He's not afraid to make changes when they need to be made. If you're a square piece trying to fit into the circle, you will be removed. So refreshing to see this kind of leadership in action!!

His campaign was the same - change after change - and apparently it was such chaos and he was all over the place to the delight of the liberal media, then...

...he won.

These idiots in the media think that career politicians that you'd need a crowbar to remove from their seats is a good thing.

He won because there's a subsection of voters more interested in irritating 'libruls', needing a strong man, authoritarians that lived in the right places... not because Trump did anything special.

Trump was elected by a "subsection" of voters? Egad! They must be all-powerful.

I would have used the term "subhuman section", but thats just me.

(post by knowledgehunter0986 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

...he won.

I was speaking about actual facts - he did replace lots of people in his campaign and the 'librul' media did squeak about it, and he did win.

Your opinionated stuff on why he won (call CNN and get a spot on their expert analysis) is just noise.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Why would anyone be upset that Scaramucci is gone?

Try not to fixate on the release of a hatchet man. It's a chore of futility. I am referring to overall what has happened since the president took office. The shifting of the people around, people leaving, getting fired, etc... All I hear is "the administration is in disarray" or comments and feelings to that effect.

I don't think it is, and I see this as a common business strategy that I have seen numerous times over my life in the private sector.

(post by OtherSideOfTheCoin removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: Dudemo5
I see this is a good sign. Perhaps Trump will actually EMPOWER Kelly to do his job.

Look, I have been as critical of Trump as anyone, but I'd rather see him be successful because the alternative (during this term anyway) is Pence, whom I disagree with ideologically on almost everything.

Let's see if Kelly can get this administration under control, and if Trump will continue to let him.

I don't think Kelly will last either. Trump has made it clear he wants a "yes man" and I've got a feeling Kelly ain't it.

You are probably right. But I hope you're not, for everyone's sake.

An unchecked Trump-Train can't stay on the rails.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join