It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anthony Scaramucci Resigns from Trump White House per John Kelly request

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I think they may have forgotten that Bannon is still there.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It's just a way to normalize and rationalize what's happening. Anything that looks bad on Trump or his cabinet is chalked up to a "master plan" which usually amounts triggering liberals. That's how they rationalize the # show that is the White House.

That's because MODERN "conservatism" ISN'T about being conservative.

It's all about annoying liberals.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Nah would need to have said something dumber like pretending this is all part of some grand master plan...

Nothing can top this though.

I would go as far as saying it would be justifiable to impeach him on any grounds possible, including any grounds that have been created. That is to say I would support the intelligence community just making something up and leaking to the purposes of impeaching him

Your words, not mine.

Here's a reminder to you and everyone else, why people have stopped taking you seriously and why you receive the tone you do.

Good day

(Until your next thread of course)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

well according to some, the white house is filled with trump haters working hard to destroy trump.
you'd think trump would have kept him around a little longer and cleaned out a little more than just the one guy!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Looks like this Moochie deal has the GOP looking for options.

www.rawstory.com...
edit on 31-7-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
This is a joke!

I wonder who will be next I think we should start taking bets.

I bet sessions

Probably. But I wonder how long Kelly will last. Kelly isn't much of a "yes man."

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Am I the only one who hums. . . "Scaramooch, Scaramooch can you do the fandango, thunder bolts and lighting very very frightening me. . . Galileo. . . Galileo. . . "?

Entire country, and you. Could not get that damned song out oh my head last week one day.

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: dawnstar

??? why was he needed???
it seems that maybe Priebus' job performance should have been enough???

It's common practice in business to temporarily bring in a 'Hatchet Man' to make necessary firings, taking the heat, while giving the CEO cover.

I've seen it in business many times.

Even if that is true it's not a good way to run the county particularly after last week and all the uncertainty around Trumps entire cabinet.

That's why I don't buy it

LOL, you as a Brit and your fake outrage over the citizens of the United States electing our president. Perhaps you should clean up your back yard?

link   

well according to some, the white house is filled with trump haters working hard to destroy trump.
you'd think trump would have kept him around a little longer and cleaned out a little more than just the one guy!!!

Right he's draining the swamp in July that he created in January?

Seems a bit counterproductive, don't you think?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

To use a baseball metaphor, he was the relief pitcher brought in to strike out that one batter only, then taken out of the game and replaced with a new pitcher. It is the same concept as a business hatchet man. They are brought in to axe one (or more) people. Once that is done, they are removed from the position. Sometimes that position is even removed to make it appear they also got caught in the layoff.

This is a business fact. I am not surprised at all.

link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Probably. But I wonder how long Kelly will last. Kelly isn't much of a "yes man."

True but on the other hand military guys tend to stick longer than an already rich profane dilettante who wanted screen time. It starting to shape up that way but at some point what if Trumps cabinet becomes dominated with ex generals? That's as concerning as well

link   

originally posted by: Spader
A hired hit man. Did his job and goes back to Wall Street where he belongs.

This is so intriguing...I had that same thought. Did they cave on the ACA thing all sudden like? If they did, then that could mean Scaramucci scares one of those three outliers in the vote for some reason. Maybe he was brought in and utilized to call their bluff. That's the way I'm seeing it for the moment, anyway. Just at a surface evaluation.

If I'm reading this right, then things are indeed about to get very interesting. The media spin on this positively reeks of desperation. That means somebody is really getting under someone else's skin.

I wonder what the reaction would be if he ended up getting put into another key position within the ranks? I wonder if they realize that the whole time they've been trying to distract and confuse the public, a whole slew of their target audience has been tuning in simply to watch them being distracted and confused...even if they don't yet understand that's what they're witnessing? So many questions. So much spin. They must be dizzy as hell by this juncture.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
sweet

this is spectacularly and horrifically surreal....it really is "reality tv The Cabinet" . Just give the guy his TV show, and please can we get down to infrastructure, north korean nukes, health care, education, and stability. please.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Sounds like the GOP is channeling Bryan Ferry ;p)

"Throw me a line, i'm sinking fast
clutching at straws, i can't make it"

By the way, the article is worth reading

Economist and former Secretary of Labor Robert Reich revealed a shocking conversation he had
with a Republican member of Congress in a Facebook post Monday.

The post, which was published before Anthony Scaramucci was removed as White House communication’s director,
paints a picture of a government in chaos.

When Reich suggested that the White House was imploding and the GOP was heading down with the ship,
the Republican member laughed, saying “we’re officially in a banana republic.”

“They’re convinced Trump is out of his gourd,” the Republican revealed.

“Remember what I told you at the start of this circus?
They planned to use Trump’s antics for cover, to get done what they most wanted –
big tax cuts, rollbacks of regulations, especially financial.

They’d work with Pence behind the scenes and forget the crazy uncle in the attic.”

He then corrected himself saying that he’s hearing that Attorney General Jeff Sessions
“is pissing them off.” He said that Republicans in the caucus
anticipate Trump will hurt them in 2018 and 2020.

“They want him out [of] there,” he continued, saying that they’re hoping
special counsel Robert Mueller comes up with a “smoking gun.”

edit on 31/7/17 by Damiel because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

more like insane....
the UN should send in a few million shrinks to evaluate us all!

link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

This is a business fact. I am not surprised at all.

To a point but what exactly was The Mooch the hatchet man for? I mean lets face it Priebus was dead man walking and no one thinks The Mooch had the horsepower to fire him. It clearly came from Trump.

Also typically in a business a Hatchet man (or woman) is used for middle management or lower types. Executives are usually fired by the Board or the CEO

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Bah you beat me too it. They just had the live press coverage. I liked Scaramucci.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Anthony Scaramucci and Reince Priebus.

Still a better love story than "Twilight".

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Looks like this Moochie deal has the GOP looking for options.

www.rawstory.com...

Maybe President Loco will start to realize that "wealth" doesn't necessarily make a person Competent to hold office. I heard him say yesterday he wants "rich people" in his cabinets. (rich=the best). Some lessons don't come easy, and only stupid people don't learn from their mistakes.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

LOL @ "the master plan" argument from people in this thread.

Yes as you say these firings (Preibus) come from the board or CEO, anything else is a sign of weakness, mayhem and instability and actually not due process.

edit on 31-7-2017 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join