It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anthony Scaramucci Resigns from Trump White House per John Kelly request

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: FredT

I kinda had a feeling with Kelly coming in as Chief of Staff, he wasn't having any of Scaramucci's shenanigans. Sounds like he probably made Scaramucci leaving part of his conditions for taking the job.

Given his hot temper and his penchant for revenge, I wonder if we'll hear more from Scariamucci. Just what I saw (and read) about his temperament indicates he's highly driven and very persistent (apparently he pestered Jared into getting the job.)

I wonder how long Kelly will last.

I think that various betting shops are now laying odds on if Kelly will last to the end of the August recess.

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

You're the one talking about me instead of the topic Queenie ... I've given you several opportunities to discuss the issues above, as well as your belief in the one true church of Trump.

You are the one that stated clearly here that Trump works in mysterious ways, right?

Let's ignore that Scarmucci claimed that he had been trying to get on the White House staff for months.

Let's ignore the fact that The Mooch's mouth quickly offended the Trump kids who probably whined to daddy.

Let's ignore the fact that just this morning Trump was tweeting about "no chaos" in the White House.

Let's ignore that his wife left him over the appointment, and he missed the birth of his child while "at the President's side."

SO sure ... it's all just "mysterious" ... wooo. Give us a break.

edit on 31-7-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

link   
Scaramucci was only there to get rid of Priebus and then leave.
Prearranged.

Edit: It's common practice in business to temporarily bring in a 'Hatchet Man' to make necessary firings, taking the heat, while giving the CEO cover.
edit on 31-7-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I'm not surprised, I saw this coming a mile away as soon as Scaramucci opened his mouth.

Half the time, I wonder if they just pulled the inner circle from a random short bus. The other half of the time, I'd swear with all the blatantly poor choices being made, that they have Marissa Mayer secretly running the country. Then again, I have to give her credit -- Yahoo, as bad as it was under her thumb, did a better job at competency. Marginally.
edit on 7/31/2017 by Nyiah because: Corrected mispelling before a fanboy has a cow.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

??? why was he needed???
it seems that maybe Priebus' job performance should have been enough???

edit on 31-7-2017 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Careful the entire left might jump on you like a pack of rabid dogs for making such an outlandish claim!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Mooch was a clown...the general will kick butt on both sides of the aisle, and hopefully clean out the Obama zombies still wandering around the white house...

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

??? why was he needed???

LOL ... because Trump, the master of "you're fired" couldn't handle a simple dismissal.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Careful the entire left might jump on you like a pack of rabid dogs for making such an outlandish claim!!!

Nah would need to have said something dumber like pretending this is all part of some grand master plan...

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
In 10 days Moochie:
Made headline news with a foul mouthed diatribe,
Missed his kid's birth, got filed for divorce then got fired

That's mighty bad karma
Even for a slimy haired turd biscuit such as he

Anyhow, I can easily believe, reading between the lines,
John Kelly said 'No' : enough monkeying around
get shot of these fools Mr President

It'll be interesting to see what happens next between
Kelly and Bannon, Sessions and Kelly
How's that kind of 'power base of three' going to coalesce ?

We may well only be six months in,
but Trump's presidency is seemingly more and more
shakey (and flakey) as the weeks drag on

He's already in Lame Duck land

Kelly probably is his (Trump's)
best hope of turning things around in-house

Huckabee for Chief Coms director ?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

??? why was he needed???

It's common practice in business to temporarily bring in a 'Hatchet Man' to make necessary firings, taking the heat, while giving the CEO cover.

I've seen it in business many times.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Am I the only one who hums. . . "Scaramooch, Scaramooch can you do the fandango, thunder bolts and lighting very very frightening me. . . Galileo. . . Galileo. . . "?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

LOL...Looks like you were right!

link   

They've already run the corporate hatchet man narrative above, TAT.

This thread is covered.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

??? why was he needed???

It's common practice in business to temporarily bring in a 'Hatchet Man' to make necessary firings, taking the heat, while giving the CEO cover.

Even if that is true it's not a good way to run the county particularly after last week and all the uncertainty around Trumps entire cabinet.

That's why I don't buy it

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

it's more like trump made a mistake and hired the mooch so now the trumpeters have to make up some reason why the guy got fired so soon because, well, you know, trump is all wise and all knowing, surely he doesn't make any mistakes!!

wonder if the supernaturally gifted rubberman - bannon - will be next to go...

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: IAMTAT

??? why was he needed???

Even if that is true it's not a good way to run the county particularly after last week and all the uncertainty around Trumps entire cabinet.

That's why I don't buy it

Not to mention, it's nothing more than another in a long line of pitiful excuses from Trump "Administration" incompetency.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
I'm not surprised, I saw this coming a mile away as soon as Scaramucci opened his mouth.

Half the time, I wonder if they just pulled the inner circle from a random short bus. The other half of the time, I'd swear with all the blatantly poor choices being made, that they have Marissa Mayer secretly running the country. Then again, I have to give her credit -- Yahoo, as bad as it was under her thumb, did a better job at competency. Marginally.

I would have thought Trump would stick his neck out for him just a tad longer than 10 days...

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Am I the only one who hums. . . "Scaramooch, Scaramooch can you do the fandango, thunder bolts and lighting very very frightening me. . . Galileo. . . Galileo. . . "?

Nope, so am I, albeit it's the inner voice in the noggin doing it. Glad I'm not the only one who's got Bohemian Rhapsody going on every time I hear the name

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66
wonder if the supernaturally gifted rubberman - bannon - will be next to go...

All signs are pointing to Sessions.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join