It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Has Trump Broke his Tax Return Promise?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
With all the problems in our country, and all the problems in congress, and all the problems around the globe... sorry just cannot muster much care about his taxes.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

real big issue isn't it

Well depending on what they would reveal it could be the biggest issue I think.

Given all the leaks so far, somebody inside the IRS would have revealed any problems by now.

Or...if there was any problem with them, the Clintons would have gotten their hands on them during the election. (That was a common deflection with Obama's birth certificate, too.)

"Let's all rely on the Clintons to bring info that helps expose corruption, to light, because that's happened so many times throughout history!"

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

ETA: Or allow the IRS to release copies of them directly. That would be another simple solution that Obama never did to end speculation.

What are you talking about?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

So I ask you, why do you think Trump is not releasing his tax returns?

TBH, I don't give a flying rats ass about Trumps F#ing tax returns.

Enjoy your outrage at this non issue though.

It's like the left have gone on the rampage for an entire year, come up for air, and realised they are back where they started with nothing to show for all their angst. Here we are, back to tax returns.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Why has Trump broke his tax return promise?

I'll tell you why, because he's a pathological liar who has absolutely no concept of ethics or morals, much less something so complicated as keeping one's word.

Hell, he also said he was gonna provide healthcare coverage to everyone for a small fraction of what we're paying now, even if it cost him votes.

Yet he now spews political threats at senators & congressmen who aren't willing to do just the opposite.

The man is a total fraud, plain & simple.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

There's no such thing as legally scamming the system.
Either you're in compliance with the law or you are not.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Was he looking for a birth certificate still?
A real mental midget that man is.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Does anyone here feel the same way about Rachel Maddow as Trump?
Maddow said she had the returns to release......and she did not.

If all trump lies about is releasing his tax returns there will not be much for the opposition to make into ads for the 2020 cycle.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Nothing to show for it. Hmmmm...

Kind of like the man who came from N.Y. to Washington because he was going to change the world.
Spent all that money and time and got...nothing to show for it.

Back to the subject of the thread Mr. let's bring the dems into every post we possibly can UKTRUTHER.

It's your go to look.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

There is no significant change to society until medical advances increase life space to more than 500 yeas, gene therapy enables everyone to get rid of every disease, starships enable man to settle other planets. Trump isn't going to dramatically revolutionize society. He's there to make sure America the republic lives on to allow these changes to happen in the future.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UKTruth

Nothing to show for it. Hmmmm...

Kind of like the man who came from N.Y. to Washington because he was going to change the world.
Spent all that money and time and got...nothing to show for it.

Back to the subject of the thread Mr. let's bring the dems into every post we possibly can UKTRUTHER.

It's your go to look.

It is the subject. Democrats and their PR arm, the MSM , can't be trusted to be objective, so they can't see his tax returns.
Simple really.
Seems to me to be a very valid reason for not releasing them.

edit on 31/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I don't see why he should keep a promise to those whom have been lying about him from day 1.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
I don't see why he should keep a promise to those whom have been lying about him from day 1.

Exactly my point.

It's like standing in front of a shooter and being fired at for a year solid.. all the bullets miss and they are finally out of rounds.
The shooter then asks you if you could give them some more bullets.

Then cries when you say no.
edit on 31/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   
Personally, I don't think it's nobody's business.
edit on 31-7-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

link   
Has he lied? Maybe, but what if he releases them next year, or 2 years from now? or 7 years from now. Most still won't be pleased. Small drop in the bucket in my opinion. His taxes aren't hurting anyone at all. It's not like he said "We could keep our doctor, or our plans" or something along that lines.
edit on 31-7-2017 by Tekaran because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
OP is just running out of things to complain about, but he desperately needs something to complain about to keep his hatred and confirmations alive..

He even started to use the word snowflake. Lol!

edit on 31-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

But he was also promising his supporters

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jc333
Broken not broke

Shook not shaken

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

OP is just running out of things to complain about, but he desperately needs something to complain about to keep his hatred and confirmations alive.

Ok.

Now do you have anything to comment that is on topic.

Why do you think trump has not stood by his promise to release his tax returns??

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

She had parts and she never claimed tax returns plural.
Go away with that. Like is even remotely the same.

Trump is freaking out because Mueller has or is attempting to obtain his tax returns.
He's freaking out big time. Playing Chinese fire drill with the Whitehouse staff trying to find a way to make it all go away.
Hey I know he could try a random tweet about a controversial subject that is unrelated to get people talking about that
Or he could hire an embarrassing big mouth who speaks even worse than himself to draw attention away from his biggest problem.

Or he could try to find a way to legally get rid of Mueller and shut down all of the investigations by trying to dig up dirt on or inferring nefarious behaviour by a man who has a stellar reputation. Maybe he will go so far as to manufacture it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join