It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Has Trump Broke his Tax Return Promise?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
He is doing it to simply piss you all off. It's awesome!

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
He is doing it to simply piss you all off. It's awesome!

And thus the self-delusional beliefs of his sheep continues. : )

I can 100% guarantee you he isn't doing it to just piss people off. He obviously doesn't want people to see them. Trump has never passed up a chance to beat his chest and break his own arm to pat his back. He'd have been -all- over a "Yea.. here it is, I told you it was fine!" agenda. But he didn't.. and as he is a billionaire, it's pretty obvious he has done some probably shady things like billionaires tend to due, and doesn't want it to come to light.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I agree with keeping a promise.

but:

and as he is a billionaire, it's pretty obvious he has done some probably shady things like billionaires tend to due, and doesn't want it to come to light.

Guilty until proofen otherwhise, how about that?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

A sheep? That is what you are little flea. Pissing and moaning about something that is only used during the election season to try to put another candidate. You can guarantee it? Are you his closet advisor? Are you privy to something the rest of us are not? Nope. It is a desperate argument that means nothing.

There is NO real reason, NO legal reason, to release tax returns. But, do you know what they do do?

This....

www.opensecrets.org...

A financial disclosure. It tells everything about a candidate. It is a legal requirement and he fulfilled it. He is a billionaire. So what! Time for all you small hand low IQ dem tit sucking worms to just realize that he is the president and there is not a damn thing that you can do. Nothing. So, continue bitching like the 3rd grader you act like. It is very becoming of the left. Call Maxine Waters and see if she needs some volunteers....

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Quite simple, he's a lying deceitful sh!t and nothing thast comes out of his mouth can be believed.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Why Has Trump Broke his Tax Return Promise?

Perhaps Trump has broken his promises because he is (too) incompetent (to get them enacted), has no ethics, is a pathological liar, and is completely corrupt?

(What intelligent person ever believes a politician's promises/lies!)

I really believed that I could not only keep my healthcare plan and doctor but that I would save $2,500/ yr while doing it..... wait a minute...point well taken.

I'm thinking of starting a half-way house for Trump supporters to reintegrate into decent society, after he is forced out of office in disgrace. A whole franchise to help the dazed and confused all over the country. What to name it? 'The Trumpkin Patch' sounds a bit obvious, but come Halloween... *__-

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

reintegrate? You are delusional as are those who oppose someone who is simply trying to give back the country to the people not the people bowing down to the elected officials. Sheep. Lemmings. Ignorant. Whatever name you want to take.

Wake the f up! Trump is not trying to take anything. He is trying to restore order to the country.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

a reply to: namelesss

Wake the f up! Trump is not trying to take anything. He is trying to restore order to the country.

Trump has done more to tear this country apart than Bush Jr. and Obama did in the last 16 years. I think it's probably you that 's been sleeping.
edit on 5-8-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Who..the people/public..nice try but lame excuse.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
So upon reviewing the responses from Trump supporters so far in this thread its seems like their reasoning for Trump breaking his promise is either "its none of our business" or "we don't want/need to see it"

Hardly satisfactory in my view.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

a reply to: fleabit

A sheep? That is what you are little flea. Pissing and moaning about something that is only used during the election season to try to put another candidate. You can guarantee it? Are you his closet advisor? Are you privy to something the rest of us are not? Nope. It is a desperate argument that means nothing.

There is NO real reason, NO legal reason, to release tax returns. But, do you know what they do do?

This....

www.opensecrets.org...

A financial disclosure. It tells everything about a candidate. It is a legal requirement and he fulfilled it. He is a billionaire. So what! Time for all you small hand low IQ dem tit sucking worms to just realize that he is the president and there is not a damn thing that you can do. Nothing. So, continue bitching like the 3rd grader you act like. It is very becoming of the left. Call Maxine Waters and see if she needs some volunteers....

Ignoring the rudeness and stunning ignorance of your post, I'd like to ask you a question. If Clinton had done the same thing - made a vague promise to release some information but then refuse point-blank to release it after winning - what would you be doing now? Screaming into the heavens about how she's unfit to be in office? Admit it - double standards cling to Trump like a foul stench.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

So upon reviewing the responses from Trump supporters so far in this thread its seems like their reasoning for Trump breaking his promise is either "its none of our business" or "we don't want/need to see it"

You forgot the actual reason he won't which has been given to you, which Trump supporters fully understand - and is why, by and large, they have no problem with him not releasing his tax returns.

edit on 5/8/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

You forgot the actual reason he won't which has been given to you, which Trump supporters fully understand.

Sorry what reason was that??

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

You forgot the actual reason he won't which has been given to you, which Trump supporters fully understand.

It's disappointing you have to be told again - it makes it seem like you cherry pick answers to satisfy your preconceived ideas when you posted the thread.

But, just for clarity:
1) You would have no idea what to look for and you are not even able to articulate why you want to see them in any logical way.
2) You would rely on other 'experts' to tell you what was in them.
3) You would chose your 'experts' based on those that found a 'scandal' - even if it was just more innuendo
4) The whole thing would be used for political purposes in a highly partisan environment - and minor issues would become "constitutional crises".

Trump supporters, in the main, understand the far from noble reasons that the left is still banging on about tax returns and thus support the position of not releasing them.

edit on 5/8/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

It's disappointing you have to be told again - it makes it seem like you cherry pick answers to satisfy your preconceived ideas when you posted the thread.

But, just for clarity:
1) You would have no idea what to look for and you are not even able to articulate why you want to see them in any logical way.
2) You would rely on other 'experts' to tell you what was in them.
3) You would chose your 'experts' based on those that found a 'scandal' - even if it was just more innuendo
4) The whole thing would be used for political purposes in a highly partisan environment - and minor issues would become "constitutional crises".

Trump supporters, in the main, understand the far from noble reasons that the left is still banging on about tax returns and thus support the position of not releasing them.

ok I get all of that.

Fine.

But Trump made a promise, he said if he was elected he would release his tax returns.

I really don't see how relying on expert opinion to form a opinion on a issue is a bad thing, I am not a expert in the interpretation of American tax returns, neither are you, so I would take a look at them myself to gather what information I could from them, then I would take the time to read the expert opinion of several sources (From all sides) to form a balanced view on what they do or do not contain.

This in no way excuses Trump not releasing his tax returns, you know it, and I know it.

Why has he not released them, he made a promise, every other presidential candidate since 1976 has released them and its never been a issue.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I have just told you the reason why he is not keeping his promise.

I simply do not believe you would review all 'expert' opinions on what the tax returns say.
You would leap for the story you wanted to hear, told by anyone who would tell it.
I have a reason for not believing you - you claimed you wanted to know about his business dealings, yet have not even read his financial disclosure forms, which lists ALL his creditors and debtors.

I am not sure what information you are hoping to find, and I don't think you are either.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Lol, every conservative here claiming this is a nothingburger is hilariously inept both in critical thinking and logic. One thing is for certain, Robert Mueller is digging into it, and Trump is sweating bullets. I'm sure he's freaking out because its nothing, right?

Its going to come out, and its going to be hilarious (more so than watching him twitch like a fly pinned to a wall), and all the conservatives here defending it are going to suddenly have to pretend they 'knew it all along', or were 'only playing devil's advocate', just to save face (as if that was even possible anymore).

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
Lol, every conservative here claiming this is a nothingburger is hilariously inept both in critical thinking and logic. One thing is for certain, Robert Mueller is digging into it, and Trump is sweating bullets. I'm sure he's freaking out because its nothing, right?

Its going to come out, and its going to be hilarious (more so than watching him twitch like a fly pinned to a wall), and all the conservatives here defending it are going to suddenly have to pretend they 'knew it all along', or were 'only playing devil's advocate', just to save face (as if that was even possible anymore).

Knew what all along? What are you talking about?

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I simply do not believe you would review all 'expert' opinions on what the tax returns say

That however does not explain why Trump would not release these documents

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Knew that he was funded my Russian banks/oligarchs; Knew that his wealth was grossly misrepresented; Knew that he has paid practically no taxes, Knew that he has cooked his books, Knew that he has not given to charity....the list goes on and on.

Take your pic.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join