It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Has Trump Broke his Tax Return Promise?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
GANG ATTACK!

I'm going away; far from the maddening crowd. heh.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I don't care what you think of me. I try to connect with all kinds of diverse thinkers on ATS and feel like I have built some lovely personal friendships.

Whatever.

If being an independent is trolling to you, you need to take a critical look at yourself.

Deluded Democrat loyalist. Try being human instead for a change.

edit on 7/31/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I'm not stewing. I don't care enough to stew. I edited my post above, just-4-U.

'
No, I don't troll.

And I wouldn't accuse you of doing that even though I have never seen so much as one intelligent, original idea come from you, ever, on ATS. Nothing. You've never done anything to bring something previously undiscovered or unnoticed to this table. Just yak.

Yakkity yak yak. That's all you have to offer. Congrats.

Okay, I have to seize this moment since you have decided to bring out the knives. I assumed you were trolling, because I always assume you are trolling. You are so disagreeable with everyone on almost every topic, on every board I just assume you are trolling. Surely, no body can be that contentious 24-7. That's what I thought.

If that is your nature, so be it. I will remember next time we cross paths.

I couldn't have said it better

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Did candidate Trump give a deadline by which he would release his tax returns, after beating Hillary?

Since Rachel Maddow already did release them, President Trump probably sees "Mission Accomplished", with this matter.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
They can't help themselves they need to write threads. I know I can easily just not click into these threads but is there a way they can be filtered out or certain members blocked so they don't show up ? Apologies for landing this question on you friend. Thanks in advance. a reply to: stosh64

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Who cares? Out of all the good things he's done so far, Democrats zoom right in on the one negative. On bahalf of the American people...."We the people" for give him.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Taxes.
Fake hair.
Small hands.
Russians peeing on a bed.
Russia.
Russia.
Russia.
Russia some more.
Russia and dirt on Hillary.
Russia.
Russia and Trump son in law.
Collusion.
Russia and collusion.
Taxes.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
Who cares? Out of all the good things he's done so far, Democrats zoom right in on the one negative. On bahalf of the American people...."We the people" for give him.

Lot's of people care. Just not you. But you don't speak for all of America either so no, not all "The People" forgive him at all.

There should be no reason why he won't release them. He said he would release him. The IRS said there is no reason for him to not Release them. Other presidents have released theirs.

If you don't care, then fine, don't care. Others do care and they want to see them which shouldn't be an issue anyway. Along with all the other standards which he's also not complied with makes it even more suspicious too.

The fact that he started freaking out when he found out that his past finances were being looked into is also suspicious. Plus over the past decade or two he's been in the news for being involved in some questionable deals as well.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I LOVE these threads; the cult's hypocrisy is never more pronounced. BECAUSE IT'S NONE OF UR BUSINESS SNOWFLAKE etc.

Lol. Imagine if Hillary had won, and refused to release her returns. There would be daily threads calling for her to be investigated because she's clearly hiding something. That's an absolute fact.

Bottom line: he's hiding something. Literally no other reason for it. If he had as much money as he claims, or was as charitable as he claims, he'd have released them instantly to show off and desperately clutch at further approval from his cult. Leaking a decade old example as a distraction was so blindingly transparent.

So again, make all the excuses you want, but privacy isn't a valid one - this is a man who is desperately insecure and craves attention. Posting his returns would a) get him attention and b) put to bed all the rumours.

Unless he has something to hide.

/thread.
edit on 1-8-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Did candidate Trump give a deadline by which he would release his tax returns, after beating Hillary?

Since Rachel Maddow already did release them, President Trump probably sees "Mission Accomplished", with this matter.

The ones trump already leaked were over a decade old. Completely irrelevant as you well know.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

The ONE negative?! My god. Cognitive dissonance defined.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

He hasnt broken his promise, he said he'd release his tax returns when Hillary releases her 33000 deleted emails.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
If he did not have anything to hide he would have released them he is either lying about his wealth or lying how he gets it.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
He would lie, so what would be the point.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
In 2011 Trump said he would release his tax returns if Obama released his BC. We have seen Obamas BC but Trump never released his tax returns.
Trump is hiding something. I don't think there is a Russian boogeyman in Trumps tax returns, my guess is that he isn't as successful as he claims to be.
I know Trump cult will claim how this is all part of a bigger plan to trigger the leftists, but what better way is there to trigger your opponents than to release a proof of the opposite they are claiming you to be ?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
With everything going on on Capital Hill these last few weeks I think something very important has been forgotten, that is, despite his promises Trump has not yet released his tax returns. Through out his campaign Trump made promises that he would release his tax returns if he won the election stating that he could not release them as he was being audited by the IRS (something that would not exclude him from disclosure).

As of today Trump has not yet released his tax returns. Now there is no law which says he must release his tax returns however every president since 1976 has given full financial disclosure by releasing tax returns further more Mit Romney had this to say:

"It is disqualifying for a modern-day presidential nominee to refuse to release tax returns to the voters, especially one who has not been subject to public scrutiny in either military or public service,"

So this does raise the question then, why has Trump not released his full tax returns.

There are a few possibilities but all we can really do is speculate, one thing is for sure that Trump must be hiding something, if he was not hiding something then he would have just released the records by now and have this whole issue settled.

So just what are these possibilities?

Well it could be a few things, the biggest suspicion is that they prove that Trump has paid no federal tax or that he has lied about his charitable contributions. There are however much more troublesome possibilities, it could be that his tax returns could show that he has some undisclosed business connections or that he has been receiving money from sources he would rather not have made public. The obvious contender for the source of this money source he would not want made public of course would be Russia.

Again the point hear is that so long as Trump does not disclose his tax returns in full (which might end up coming out in Mullners investigation) he is only feeding the media speculation as to why he will not disclose the documentation. This speculation ranges from him not being as wealthy as he claims to him having received money from the Russians. If Trump has nothing to hind in his tax returns then he should just release them. This is very similar to the demands for Obama to release his birth certificate, in the end he released it, even though he didn't need to, just to settle the issue.

Anyway, I want to know what his supporters think of this?

Yeah... because this is so relevant to... what, exactly?

Trump has been pretending to be what, "a wealthy business man"? Evidence suggests it is more than him pretending. So... the guy is rich... even if he has only 20% of the wealth he claims... the guy is rich.

I never gave a damn about Clinton's Tax Return... although... Bill and Hillary Clinton have been pretending to be "public servants" and we can see evidence of THAT because one was POTUS and one was a Senator and S.O.S. I think it far more interesting to know details about how the Clintons became millionaires, and got BILLIONS of dollars into the Clinton Foundation... despite leaving the White House "dead broke" and based solely on their stint as "public servants".

But you want to see TRUMPS detailed financial information?

That says it all, doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
If he gave his word (promised) then he should release them.

Has nothing to do with "why", "he does not need to".

I´m of the opinion many here on ATS have made it their personal crusade to denounce him, nothing he does is ever good enough, not a single good word (there are some accomplishments, can´t deny that!).

Still I say, D.Trump, keep your word!

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
3 years ago:

"The 1%, no growth with wages, corruption, bailouts, rich getting richer, wage gap widening, hang them high, rabble-rabble! etc.."

Now? People willingly vote in a 1%'er who refuses to release his tax returns like Presidents in the last 40 have done, but.. "Pffft.. who cares, nothing-burger, what does that matter?, spends our money, who cares?, not a big deal, omg it's personal, private business!, blah-blah etc.."

How quickly what until quite recently was despised, is apparently now acceptable and "ok," because it's their black sheep hero in the spotlight. And yea, if this was Hillary, Obama, etc.. would they still claim they don't care? Not a big deal? But I guess you can only expect hypocrisy and two-faced attitudes from the same folks who support the King of flip-flop and turn-about.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Why has Trump broken his promise? because his minions allow it by believing it.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit
No, that was mostly the left oriented types in my opinion. I asume most of the ones whining now (in general, if we are making broad generalizations (like you)).

The left side of the argument is, in my observation, the quickest to whine about "social unjust". Students, who never had a real job except for learning stuff think how the world works.

It´s the same everywhere, in every highly developed country. The didn´t start a job with 15 years, worked their ass off and know how it is to actually achieve something in the real world, not only on paper.

Not to say all students are the same but no one can tell me they have the same view as a blue collar. We need students, but not with such attitude.

Is Hillary not 1%? I think most of them voted for the, from their perspective, lesser evil. And he has WAY more integrity than HRC could ever make up. He´s not a saint and he´s not humble but better this than someone who is like a flag in the wind.

private/public opinion
female activist / huge deals with one of the worst human rights ignoring governments, especially when it comes to women

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join