It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Has Trump Broke his Tax Return Promise?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

How so?

There is no rules, laws or anything else saying that a person running for president needs to show his returns.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: whywhynot

Sooner or later we will see his tax returns. Mueller will provide us with this great service, as the only service Trump can provide is lip service.

Mueller getting the returns doesn't equal you seeing the returns. Why would you believe so?

Why wouldn't I? We would at least find out about them during the impeachment hearings.

I guess that you don't know much about the US justice system, that's ok just keep blindly posting.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Why? Because we love him for so many reasons that you can't comprehend.

lol. You can't help it I guess. I try to understand the mentality. I really do. I guess it's over my head. lol!

So did you miss my asking you why you believed that you could see the returns when/if Mullner saw them or did you simply not have an answer?

W.T.H.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

lol. You can't help it I guess. I try to understand the mentality. I really do. I guess it's over my head. lol!

So did you miss my asking you why you believed that you could see the returns when/if Mullner saw them or did you simply not have an answer?

W.T.H.

So, as usual a non sequitur non answer. I guess that is the kind that one gives when one has no rational answer.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
What if I said every president since 1976 has lied so what, let me guess you then would say "so what does that make it OK for Trump to lie?"

You know you would.

And every President since 1976 has released their tax returns if Trump chooses to not, does that correlation now somehow make it not OK?

Fake outage like the rest of your threads..
edit on 31-7-2017 by omniEther because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

How so?

There is no rules, laws or anything else saying that a person running for president needs to show his returns.

Right. However they typically do. So should President Crook.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

W.T.H.

So, as usual a non sequitur non answer. I guess that is the kind that one gives when one has no rational answer.

Aww. I graciously withdraw my willingness for continued pseudo-discourse with you. Back and forth insults are distasteful for me. One or two, I can take, or give if need be, but on and on I get bored. It's not my nature. ( I do know how, though. Just so you know. I choose not to.)

I criticize your baby-toddler-man every day of my life, and I will probably continue to do so, until he gives me a reason not to. I don't think you or any of his obsessed fan club cheerleaders can do that. It will have to be him.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Considering I wrote many open records requests over the course of two years and dedicated countless hours of time researching this and blogging about it...and took some completely unwarranted sh*t about it...

...YES, I am serious and I don't appreciate you calling it tripe or rubbish without lifting a finger to offer anything to dispute what I've posted.

Only a lazy partisan *sshole would be so arrogant.

Rude.

edit on 7/31/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

How so?

Right. However they typically do. So should President Crook.

Makes sense.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Considering I wrote many open records requests over the course of two years and dedicated countless hours of time researching this and blogging about it...and took some completely unwarranted sh*t about it...

...YES, I am serious and I don't appreciate you calling it tripe or rubbish without lifting a finger to offer anything to dispute what I've posted.

Rude.

Doesn't bother me one bit. Research it til your dying day, I don't care. While you're at it, maybe you will make some flat-earth discoveries, or find that damned illusive bigfoot. Good Luck!

You didn't come across anything in your vast research? Alrighty then!
edit on 7/31/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Rude.

Doesn't bother me one bit. Research it til your dying day, I don't care. While you're at it, maybe you will make some flat-earth discoveries, or find that damned illusive bigfoot. Good Luck!

Ignorance. Wallow in it.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Rude.

Ignorance. Wallow in it.

I am ignorant because I don't think Barack Obama was born in Kenya? Or where ever the hell you think he was born?

*snickers* Alrighty then (again)

eta: Look, I honestly do think it's tripe. Sincerely, I do. And the truth is, I don't care if you believe if he was born on one of Jupiter's moons.
I really don't. Not one iota. I don't understand what you are so bent out of shape about. I really thought you were just trolling, which, you sometimes do, yes?
edit on 7/31/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Rude.

Ignorance. Wallow in it.

I am ignorant because I don't think Barack Obama was born in Kenya? Or where ever the hell you think he was born?

*snickers* Alrighty then (again)

If you aren't too ignorant you can read my comment in this thread where I said I don't claim to know his citizenship or nationality, I've seen no proof of either.

I think you are best treated like I do my four year old when she's being completely irrational...

Sit and stew.
edit on 7/31/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I'm not stewing. I don't care enough to stew. I edited my post above, just-4-U.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I see your signal corps flags are hoisted all the way up today.

Something's got your goat eh.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

'
No, I don't troll.

And I wouldn't accuse you of doing that even though I have never seen so much as one intelligent, original idea come from you, ever, on ATS. Nothing. You've never done anything to bring something previously undiscovered or unnoticed to this table. Just yak.

Yakkity yak yak. That's all you have to offer. Congrats.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I have just royally pissed you off, and that was not my intention. I was an ass. You can be one too.

I'm sending myself to my room without dinner. (Well, maybe some cheese and crackers)

In parting, yak yak yakkity yak. There you go.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I see your signal corps flags are hoisted all the way up today.

Something's got your goat eh.

My goat's been got for seven months now.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

W.T.H.

Aww. I graciously withdraw my willingness for continued pseudo-discourse with you. Back and forth insults are distasteful for me. One or two, I can take, or give if need be, but on and on I get bored. It's not my nature. ( I do know how, though. Just so you know. I choose not to.)

I criticize your baby-toddler-man every day of my life, and I will probably continue to do so, until he gives me a reason not to. I don't think you or any of his obsessed fan club cheerleaders can do that. It will have to be him.

Yup, exactly as I suggested, you have no answer.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

'
No, I don't troll.

And I wouldn't accuse you of doing that even though I have never seen so much as one intelligent, original idea come from you, ever, on ATS. Nothing. You've never done anything to bring something previously undiscovered or unnoticed to this table. Just yak.

Yakkity yak yak. That's all you have to offer. Congrats.

Okay, I have to seize this moment since you have decided to bring out the knives. I assumed you were trolling, because I always assume you are trolling. You are so disagreeable with everyone on almost every topic, on every board I just assume you are trolling. Surely, no body can be that contentious 24-7. That's what I thought.

If that is your nature, so be it. I will remember next time we cross paths.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join