It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Has Trump Broke his Tax Return Promise?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Did you see her answer when someone asked her why she was making speeches at Goldman Sachs for $250,000.00 a pop? She looked at that reporter and said because they paid me $250,000.00 a pop. Lol.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Shush. It's over.
He's American.
🙌

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Oh hogwash. Who are you to say the seal is fake and I should believe you?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: MOMof3

That makes no sense. Obama showed his tax returns.

But he did not show a certified copy of his birth certificate.

Or college transcripts.

Ha! And so many recent presidents have shown them!! IIRC, they have since, at least, Bill Clinton -- so 25+ years!

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I did answer. You're the liar saying I didn't.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

It's a whirlpool. Don't get sucked in.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Oh hogwash. Who are you to say the seal is fake and I should believe you?

You don't have to believe me.

Page 19 of this pdf of the Hawaii Department of Health regulations (issuing certified copies):

Hawaii Public Health Regulations, Chapter 8b

2.4 Issuance of Certified Copies of Vital Records
B. Standards for Copies of Vital Records
(1) Standard Copy
(b) Form of certification. Standard certified copies shall contain an appropriate certification statement over the signature of the registrar having custody of the record and be impressed with the RAISED seal of the issuing office. The signature may be photographed or entered by mechanical means. The paper shall display the official seal of the Department of Health or the seal of the State.

Also, the HDOH reiterated this fact to the press, in 2008. Janice Okubo, Director of Communications for the Hawaii Department of Health stated on multiple occasions, that the seal used to certify copies of birth records in Hawaii is embossed (raised) on the BACK of those type copies. Politifact reported the following about the seal, which was difficult to see in the initial images released of Obama's alleged short form birth certificate:

"The Hawaii Department of Health receives about a dozen e-mail inquiries a day about Obama's birth certificate, spokesman Okubo said.

"I guess the big issue that's being raised is the lack of an EMBOSSED seal and a signature," Okubo said, pointing out that in Hawaii, both those things are on the back of the document." "Because they scanned the front … you wouldn't see those things."

Okubo says she got a copy of her own birth certificate last year and it is identical to the Obama one we received.

And about the copy we e-mailed her for verification? "When we looked at that image you guys sent us, our registrar, he thought he could see pieces of the EMBOSSED image through it."

Still, she acknowledges: "I don't know that it's possible for us to even say beyond a doubt what the image on the site represents."

And yet Factcheck.org misidentified a photo of the backside of the seal applied to Obama's short form birth certificate as, "The raised seal:"

Link

I don't "say" it's true. It's true 'on its face.' And you can write an open records request to the Hawaii Department of Health, yourself, to verify if you doubt the regulations and public statements.

You don't have to take my word for it. You can review the regulations and write the Hawaii Department of Health, under the Uniform Information Practices Act, yourself.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Shush. It's over.
He's American.
🙌

Evidence? Links? Sources?

This will be a challenge for you.

Keep in mind I don't dispute he is American...I honestly make no claims about his citizenship and nationality. I've seen no proof.

edit on 7/31/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

no you did not

you like your hero maddow are full of it

all hat
no cattle

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
He said he would as soon as Hillary releases her emails.
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Perhaps Trump has broken his promises because he is (too) incompetent (to get them enacted), has no ethics, is a pathological liar, and is completely corrupt?

(What intelligent person ever believes a politician's promises/lies!)
edit on 31-7-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Sooner or later we will see his tax returns. Mueller will provide us with this great service, as the only service Trump can provide is lip service.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

You can't be serious? (about the birth certificate, I can't be bothered to quote all the rubbish you posted).

I sincerely hope you are just trolling, and don't for one minute believe any of this tripe. If you do. Wow. Just wow.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Sooner or later we will see his tax returns. Mueller will provide us with this great service, as the only service Trump can provide is lip service.

Mueller getting the returns doesn't equal you seeing the returns. Why would you believe so?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

The answer to the Op title is, because he can! Also, releasing them will do nothing to change the minds of the TPTB establishment (L or R) supporters. He has zero motivation to produce his tax returns and his supporters actually like him not producing them.

edit on 31-7-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

The answer to the Op title is, because he can! Also, releasing them will do nothing to change the minds of the TPTB establishment (L or R) supporters. He has zero motivation to produce his tax returns and his supporters actually like him not producing them.

Why? Is it his defiance they find attractive?
He actually released the one Rachel Maddow had, remember? It was stamped "client copy" and I would bet he leaked it himself. I just really don't like that kind of sleazy game.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Perhaps Trump has broken his promises because he is (too) incompetent (to get them enacted), has no ethics, is a pathological liar, and is completely corrupt?

(What intelligent person ever believes a politician's promises/lies!)

I really believed that I could not only keep my healthcare plan and doctor but that I would save $2,500/ yr while doing it..... wait a minute...point well taken.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Mueller getting the returns doesn't equal you seeing the returns. Why would you believe so?

Why wouldn't I? We would at least find out about them during the impeachment hearings.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

RUSSIANS !!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Why? Is it his defiance they find attractive?
He actually released the one Rachel Maddow had, remember? It was stamped "client copy" and I would bet he leaked it himself. I just really don't like that kind of sleazy game.

Why? Because we love him for so many reasons that you can't comprehend.

So did you miss my asking you why you believed that you could see the returns when/if Mullner saw them or did you simply not have an answer?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join