It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXPOSED: IT hacker, Imran Awan, and his connections to Bill and Hillary Clinton

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: queenofswords
I can't shake the feeling that this operative, Imran Awan, may be thinking (with relief) that the Clintons are protecting him by their attorney associate, Chris Gowen, coming on board to "help". Little does he realize that soon, he will have a sudden day of despondence and type a note assuring everybody that his demise was not foul play. I hope I'm wrong.

What better way for the Clintons to get a 'heads up' on whether or not Awan is about to talk?
The Clinton lawyer will encourage Awan to NOT cooperate and talk...but, if he does decide to talk,...it's time to release the Clinton 'Suicided' Squad.

And with him GPS'd, they know where he is at any given time and can track his movements to establish a pattern. Finding a weak area in that pattern then allows him to be conveniently "mugged" or run over by a hit-and-run driver with no witnesses.

Perhaps, maybe..... :/

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
i wouldnt be surprised if every "elite" in gov is connected to clinton somehow, which is why nothing is ever done... would expose everyones dirty secrets

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
The f#cking Clintons have more dodgy links than a rusted chain link fence yet bugger all is done.

Apart from, you know, the

* FIVE separate investigations into the death of Vince Foster (all of which found it was a suicide and cleared Bill and Hillary Clinton of any wrongdoing)
* 10 separate investigations into so-called "Benghazigate" (all of which cleared Hillary Clinton of any wrongdoing)
* A special prosecutor's investigation into Bill while he was President (which ended with his impeachment and acquittal)

All of which looks like the GOP have tried and tried their hardest to nail the Clintons, but have failed repeatedly.

Don't you think it's a bit... odd that with all these allegations of other Clinton scandals (including a list of alleged 'Arkancides' that is approaching the proportions of a phone directory) the GOP hasn't pounced on any of them to put a stop to the evil Clinton mafia?

It's almost as if no-one who matters takes all these other Clinton scandals seriously, and that perhaps these 'scandals' are actually just irrelevant crap that's being circulated by credulous internet cranks.

Makes you think, doesn't it.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Soon, the propaganda beans will spill and there will be few left to defend the evil liberal empire that has destroyed our media, divided americans, created a new wave of hatred against working people of all colors, and made race-baiting the norm. Trump may not be the answer, but he is far better for American values and personal freedom than the Obama/Clinton/Soros regime.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

originally posted by: slider1982
The f#cking Clintons have more dodgy links than a rusted chain link fence yet bugger all is done.

Apart from, you know, the

* FIVE separate investigations into the death of Vince Foster (all of which found it was a suicide and cleared Bill and Hillary Clinton of any wrongdoing)
* 10 separate investigations into so-called "Benghazigate" (all of which cleared Hillary Clinton of any wrongdoing)
* A special prosecutor's investigation into Bill while he was President (which ended with his impeachment and acquittal)

All of which looks like the GOP have tried and tried their hardest to nail the Clintons, but have failed repeatedly.

Don't you think it's a bit... odd that with all these allegations of other Clinton scandals (including a list of alleged 'Arkancides' that is approaching the proportions of a phone directory) the GOP hasn't pounced on any of them to put a stop to the evil Clinton mafia?

It's almost as if no-one who matters takes all these other Clinton scandals seriously, and that perhaps these 'scandals' are actually just irrelevant crap that's being circulated by credulous internet cranks.

Makes you think, doesn't it.

Yeah exactly they are like those crazy conspiraciest that still believe Al Capone was a mobster and they just cant accept that he was only a tax dodger.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

We know from James Comey that there was far more
than insignificant crap. "Just call it a matter".

Heck, Clinton needed at least two high up fixers,
Comey and Lnych, to keep her from indictment!

And remember Debbie went to work on the Clinton
Campaign after she resigned in shame from the DNC.

Debbie and Clinton are co conspirators.

Don't forget about the DNC lawsuit still in play!

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is a massive conflict of interest!

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
Yeah exactly they are like those crazy conspiraciest that still believe Al Capone was a mobster and they just cant accept that he was only a tax dodger.

That's one criminal conviction more than the Clintons have between the pair of them.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

Defending the charade is getting bleak as the road gets narrower...

Running out of real estate, painted into a corner.

There needs to be a distraction soon. Stay vigilant.

That marine who took the HD from dude and told him to kick rocks should be given a medal. Good on you sir.

"correct the record" used to be "she hasn't done anything wrong!" Now it's "hey at least she hasn't been charged!" Lolol hopefully, in time, your tune will be "BUT SHE DOESN'T DESERVE 25 TO LIFE!!"
edit on 31-7-2017 by SuicideKing33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
"correct the record" used to be "she hasn't done anything wrong!" Now it's "hey at least she hasn't been charged!" Lolol hopefully, in time, your tune will be "BUT SHE DOESN'T DESERVE 25 TO LIFE!!"

Dream on, buster. While you're doing that, I'll be getting on with stuff.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
aww yes...right-wing websites cranking out the old "HILLARY IS THE DEVIL"!!!! stories again.....extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.....isn't that the mantra we have for UFO stories here on ATS?.....

Wow went out your way it appears to deflect and say nothing. Jimmy, the gig us up. The DNC have screwed with the hooch and made some staunch leftist dizzy with disinformation and now we get to see what happens with the "chickens come home to roost".

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
Until I hear it from unnamed former intelligence officers, I just can't believe rumors.

Yea that is why an arrest for bank fraud is a good start.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

originally posted by: interupt42

That's one criminal conviction more than the Clintons have between the pair of them.

Exactly, not even Al Capone was as good or as feared as the corrupted Clintons .

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

aww yes...right-wing websites cranking out the old "HILLARY IS THE DEVIL"!!!! stories again.....extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.....isn't that the mantra we have for UFO stories here on ATS?.....

Yeah who cares about national security in the US when we have anonymous sources that tell us we should only hate Trump and Russia. Did you even read the very informative threads with this topic or did you just glanced over the titles and delibrately ignored them? I guess the latter is the case.

I like how you and others just try to pin this on Hillary to discredit this scandal but she is in fact only another puzzle piece in this vast network of corrupt politicians.

ok...here goes, and here's why I DON'T RESEARCH any more right-wing "truth websites".....the article cited, is from a media company based in Cyprus (the island country) called "the duran"....and SHOCKER!.....no info about who runs it, who owns it, business addresses, directors, board members, contributors, etc......the ONLY way to communicate with this company is to send a general company E-mail that doesn't even have a personal contact name...

in fact here is their "disclaimer" website.....theduran.com... can look at it, but in general it says,
and i'm paraphrasing....we (the company, still no names) ARE NOT responsible for any opinions expressed on our website.........
so yeah....I didn't read it

Well if that is so, then when the ATS's who are moderates or conservatives give you a Liberal site they find supports their point in a thread you don't read that?

Is it that if you already know it makes a moderate or conservative point stick, you are going to not read it to be able to not lie when say you "didn't read that anywhere" on ATS?
(sorry for 3 neg adverbs)

You are able to read and think. So are the others who oppose your team and logic is the main difference imho.

edit on 31-7-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This vid and the info inside it could have its own thread ....

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Debbie Wasserman-Schultz gave him the avenue to wire that money to the Muslim Brotherhood. An organization hell bent on taking over America.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Looks like the clintons gave him a free lawyer, so he can report back to them all the info wan has..
What better way to get intel.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Didn't Awan commit suicide next week?

I think it's a little bit too late to silence him and bury this story. WHA mentioned that the DNC is fully aware of the #storm that is coming for them and they are all dead men walking.

Sadly, I have to disagree. Unfortunately, if he "commited suicide" tomorrow...we only have the choice to read about it on msm and go on. I feel that nothing is ever going to be done about any of this new information either. The ptb (powers that be) never, NEVER, really get stopped. I would really be surprised if anything comes of the awam brothers IT scandal, Debbie wasserman scandal, information found on destroyed computers...any of it. I sure hope I'm wrong but I doubt it. This stuff will disappear as quickly as it came. Probably some kind of north korea thing is getting ready to happen and all eyes will be on this until we forget.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
www.documentcloud.org...

Checkmate.

Buck

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Wasserman Schultz IT Staffer "Frantically" Liquidating $2 Million In Real Estate Assets

Imran Awan, a congressional aide arrested by the FBI after wiring $300,000 to Pakistan and misrepresenting the purpose, had previously wired money to the country and was frantically liquidating multiple real estate properties on the day he was arrested, The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group has learned.

Imran’s real estate properties provide a source of money that could be sent directly to Pakistan when two upcoming home sales close. Prosecutors have since filed paperwork saying they fear “the dissipation of the proceeds of the fraud and destruction of evidence in other locations.”

Imran was arrested July 24 — four months after the FBI says his wife Hina Alvi moved to Pakistan after learning the family was the subject of a criminal investigation into their work as IT administrators for House Democrats. On the day of Imran’s arrest, the couple accepted a buyer for one house owned by Hina with an asking price of $618,000 (Hawkshead Dr.) and listed another property for sale at $200,000 (Pembrook Village), real estate records show.

On June 20, a third house his wife owned was “sold” to his brother-in-law for $360,000 (Sprayer St.). In November 2016, a fourth home his wife owned was “sold” to his brother Jamal for $620,000 (Linnett Hill Dr.). In both cases, the bank financed nearly all of the purchase.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join