It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Having failed on Trump Russia conspiracy, now back to conflicts of interests.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

Not at all, but I will be VERY skeptical to things like the revival of the 1950s red scare - which is a result of email leaks that should be looked at rather than who the hacker of the emails are.

The fact that nobody is focusing on the content of the leaks but rather who leaked it also says enough to me - and also how the blame is being pinned on the team who won by the losing team.

Politics hasn't changed for centuries - it's the same damn thing over and over.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Myollinir

We did look at the emails and they contained nothing illegal..

Nothing at all like Trump Jrs emails..

"The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first."

Which brings me to the next hilarious point.. the way trump loved leaks..until they were about him..

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Nothing illegal, but it revealed the truth of the corrupt two party system and how each party will groom their selected candidate. They used leverage against Bernie and it is evident he was a part of the system to gather money for the DNC that they never would have raised without his popularity.

Dirty ass politics here to continue dividing and conquering us. Let's keep picking sides we have no association with and keep arguing until we pass away.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I knew a guy.
I peed on his foot.
Never heard from him again.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join