It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey, Donny Trump, This Isn't Who Wants To Be a Billionaire; You Don’t Get a Lifeline To China

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
Seeing that Congress decided to usurp the president to impose sanctions on the Russians...

How did they 'usurp' the President when it is within Congress' purview to impose sanctions?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Nk disliking the U.S. is the U.S. own doing.

I know, right?

How dare any nation stop another from invading a neighbor.

North Korea had every right to invade in 1950, just like Sadam should have been allowed to keep Kuwait.

FFS, I feel like I'm in some alternate timeline thread, but as the great Rachel Madcow said, " this is life, this is reality".

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
it's hard being the guy willing to do right, always made into the bad guy and always taking the blame and saying nothing, it might be thankless but one day there will be a great reward for all we've done if we don't give up and let the critics divert us off our path.

we will end north korea if they push us much further and the world will remember why you don't push america too far.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: VengefulGhost

China and Russia offered to shorten lil kimmies leash last month . The u.s and the west turned down their proposal .

please provide a source, that prove that " China and Russia" did that and it specifically states the halt to nuclear weapons testing and procurement.

Most likely because it occured over your 4 july holidays over there . It was covered by channel news asia , yomiuri shimbun , tokyo shimbun , chinese news media , vietnamese news media along with others in the region at the time .

Guess your western media were all to busy beating the dead horse of blaming russia for everything to cover it .

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Nk disliking the U.S. is the U.S. own doing.

I know, right?

How dare any nation stop another from invading a neighbor.

North Korea had every right to invade in 1950, just like Sadam should have been allowed to keep Kuwait.

FFS, I feel like I'm in some alternate timeline thread, but as the great Rachel Madcow said, " this is life, this is reality".

I didn't say the USA was right or wrong in what they did.

I just pointed out it caused the dislike itself.

Which is true.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

surly there's a printed copy some where maybe a youtube or website video. i'm not gonna just take your word for it.
and again i want to see it say a halt to testing and procurement of nuclear weapons. unless you can provide that no need to reply.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
What's "CNN"?

...and who is Fareed Zakaria?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

surly there's a printed copy some where maybe a youtube or website video. i'm not gonna just take your word for it.
and again i want to see it say a halt to testing and procurement of nuclear weapons. unless you can provide that no need to reply.

Whatever lah . Keep believing the bull# your media feeds you then . Listed the media outlets I saw it on in my reply .

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: hutch622

Seeing that Congress decided to usurp the president to impose sanctions on the Russians and that it is Congress that declares war ,the OP has a kind of upside down backward way of looking at things ...probably a lefty

What was the last time that Congress declared war?

The President has complete discretion over the launch of nuclear weapons, he being in control of the nuclear codes.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

4.) We're into China for about 1.2 Trillion dollars, what happens to the Chinese economy if we suddenly say all debts are considered paid and freeze their ass-ets

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join