It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey, Donny Trump, This Isn't Who Wants To Be a Billionaire; You Don’t Get a Lifeline To China

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
It’s clear that Donald Trump is coming across like the Cowardly Lion with his bleating tweets which amount to his imploring China to come to his rescue — repeat: TO HIS RESCUE — in dealing with North Korea.

The tweets:

I am very disappointed in China. Our foolish past leaders have allowed them to make hundreds of billions of dollars a year in trade, yet...

...they do NOTHING for us with North Korea, just talk. We will no longer allow this to continue. China could easily solve this problem!

Now, be honest: doesn’t the Great Donald Trump come across like a distressed, lost little girl in the woods, you know, like a weepy Gretel without her Hansel?

If it were up to me, I’d stand up to that pipsqueak, sabre-rattling Kim Jong-un of North Korea, and, with my best Clint Eastwood impression, I’d say, “Go ahead, and make my day.”

Instead, The Donald defers to China like a wimp.

These tweets by The Donald serve as one more reason why Fareed Zakaria stated on his CNN show: “Trump’s presidency has made the U.S. something worse than be feared or derided. It is becoming irrelevant.”

View the following Youtube video starting at elapsed time of 2:46 to hear Zakaria’s statement for yourself: I.D. = g_P6Ut8875K

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

You dont like Trump do you .

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Fun Fact, Twitter was specifically designed to revolt Governments.

Even with it's success at this, we compare it to Facebook status as Americans.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Ofcourse you prefer to bomb the # out of N-Korea... That's how we had such great successes the last decade.

Why talk?

Oh.. and please tell me, what has N-Korea done to you?

Idiots.

Edit: And if he bomnbed Korea... Then you would be the first here to make a post about how bad that is..

edit on 31-7-2017 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
What's "CNN"?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Oh dear.......

You do realise that AUSTRALIA has been saying the same thing, don't you.

In response to North Korea's successful test of an inter-continental ballistic missile that could possibly reach Australia, politicians, including Malcolm Turnbull, have been calling China to get tough on the rogue state. But these exhortations will fall on deaf ears.

www.abc.net.au...

Getting China to help is a much safer way than risking confronting them allied with Russia on the ground in Pyongyang.

America should have stopped NK years ago, before China got rich. But it didn't. And now we are here. In dangerous waters.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough
It’s clear that Donald Trump is coming across like the Cowardly Lion with his bleating tweets which amount to his imploring China to come to his rescue — repeat: TO HIS RESCUE — in dealing with North Korea.

The tweets:

I am very disappointed in China. Our foolish past leaders have allowed them to make hundreds of billions of dollars a year in trade, yet...

...they do NOTHING for us with North Korea, just talk. We will no longer allow this to continue. China could easily solve this problem!

Now, be honest: doesn’t the Great Donald Trump come across like a distressed, lost little girl in the woods, you know, like a weepy Gretel without her Hansel?

If it were up to me, I’d stand up to that pipsqueak, sabre-rattling Kim Jong-un of North Korea, and, with my best Clint Eastwood impression, I’d say, “Go ahead, and make my day.”

Instead, The Donald defers to China like a wimp.

These tweets by The Donald serve as one more reason why Fareed Zakaria stated on his CNN show: “Trump’s presidency has made the U.S. something worse than be feared or derided. It is becoming irrelevant.”

View the following Youtube video starting at elapsed time of 2:46 to hear Zakaria’s statement for yourself: I.D. = g_P6Ut8875K

I'm guessing that this is not an entirely unbiased post.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Are you mad because Trump is right? China could easily stop them. China is the only reason NK hasn't sunk.

China is North Korea’s most important ally, biggest trading partner, and main source of food and energy. It has helped sustain Kim Jong-un’s regime, and has historically opposed harsh international sanctions on North Korea in the hope of avoiding regime collapse and a refugee influx across their 870-mile border.

Link
edit on 31-7-2017 by FauxMulder because: dragons

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
And to think, that instead of standing up to the pipsqueak, Donald Trump praised and honored Jong-un by calling him. "a smart cookie."

Why, Stephen Colbert demonstrated more gumption and courage toward Kim Jong-un by calling him, "Shi-take Mushroom Hair," "Dictator-Tot," and "Glorious People's Re-Piglet."

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

one would think that libtard snow flakes would applaud trump for calling, no it is more in fact insisting / shamming china into acting more decisively on nk to avoid a military solution. instead all they do is whine and attack him.

face it, trump is here to stay and more than likely going to be a two term pres. he is already making America great and moving the country forward. his tweets are designed to piss people off and it works.

edit on 31-7-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
China and Russia offered to shorten lil kimmies leash last month .
The u.s and the west turned down their proposal .

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

one would think that libtard snow flakes would applaud trump for calling, no it is more in fact insisting / shamming china into act more decisively on nk to avoid a military solution. instead all they do is whine and attack him.

face it, trump is here to stay and more than likely going to be a two term pres. he is already making america great and moving the country forward. his tweets are designed to piss people off and it works.

His tweets are engineered to facilitate Trump's feeding on other people's energy, energy/psychic vampire that he is.
edit on 31-7-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: Substituted one word for another.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: VengefulGhost

China and Russia offered to shorten lil kimmies leash last month . The u.s and the west turned down their proposal .

please provide a source, that prove that " China and Russia" did that and it specifically states the halt to nuclear weapons testing and procurement.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough
Why, Stephen Colbert demonstrated more gumption and courage toward Kim Jong-un by calling him, "Shi-take Mushroom Hair," "Dictator-Tot," and "Glorious People's Re-Piglet."

Are those supposed to be politically clever, or is it comedic?

Sounds like neither.

I suppose they miiiight offend Fat Man the Little Boy Kim, but weak.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

energy/psychic vampire

spoken just like a true snowflake, avoid the truth and use a pseudo accusation to attack.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Can all the anti trump people answer me this:

If it wasnt a test and NK nuked Japan / Australia. Are you saying that Trump would be in the wrong for:

1. Trying to avoid a proxy war / full out war by trying to get China involved
2. Not stepping in and stopping a mad man

Because at the moment all I hear is complaints and not solutions where as Trump is playing it light to start with before forcing the hand of NK.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Look, I can't stand trump, but this is one that he has had to 'tread lightly' on. He was trying to, (probably forcibly by his staff , maybe his daughter lol) practice some restraint. Now with China doing nothing, he is ticked. China knows better, they have let NKOREA slide, and that is not ok. The White House is not happy!

www.yahoo.com...

NKorea, wants to hit us. I think wiith Chinas lack of actions against NK, the UN needs to take action, on behalf of the U.S.
I mean look at how many times NK, has posted videos of them nuking the U.S.? Offering us missile tests on the 4th of July, as a " birthday Package" for the U.S.

Its not like NK has not been warned. The time for not just the U.S. but the world to act is now, before allot of innocent people die, in a country that is not even threatening NK. If innocent people die in NK, well so be it. Who knows how many innocent lives would be lost if a nuke went off in Japan, Hawaii, or LA? I just pray that we don't end up taking action on our own.

edit on 31-7-2017 by kurthall because: add

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

energy/psychic vampire

spoken just like a true snowflake, avoid the truth and use a pseudo accusation to attack.

I did speaketh the truth. The Donald thrives on chaos. This is because he feeds on the energies of those around him in the frenzied White House. He loves to raise the hackles of people afar with his tweets. This is because he feeds on the energies of the human population of the whole world. When one shocker out of him loses steam, he switches to the precise opposite shocker to raise hackles anew. What a shifty S.O.B. he is. See him for what he is.

Face it. Trump is the consummate energry/psychic vampire, which, by the way, has a big overlap with his uber-narcissism.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I am personally not a Trump fan but I don't see what the issue is with this approach. As was pointed out China is North Korea's largest trading partner and the Chinese government has a great deal of influence with Un. Why would we not get them involved and avoid trying to address the situation unilaterally?

It's like if China had issue with that other well known rogue regime, Canada, and asked us to help.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I am personally not a Trump fan but I don't see what the issue is with this approach. As was pointed out China is North Korea's largest trading partner and the Chinese government has a great deal of influence with Un. Why would we not get them involved and avoid trying to address the situation unilaterally?

It's like if China had issue with that other well known rogue regime, Canada, and asked us to help.

And why would China side up with the United States in this matter if 1.) China likes North Korea better; 2.) China does not want the social system known as Communism to lose face; 3.) China may view the current state of things as an opportunity to conquer America and go after our fresh water, a resource of which China is rapidly running out?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join