It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Complete List of President Trump’s Major Accomplishments in His First Six Months #MAGA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   
In spite of all the criticisms and false accusations, it seems Trump's MAGA agenda is working rather well.

In just 6 months, the stock market is up continuously, housing sales up, US debt down, unemployment down.

Other Results

The US Manufacturing Index soared to a 33 year high in President Trump’s first six months which was the best number since 1983 under President Reagan.

The Federal Reserve has increased interest rates three times since President Trump was elected into office in November. The Fed increased intereste rates only once in Obama’s 8 Years prior to the increase after President Trumps winning the election in November.

Illegal immigration is down almost 70% under President Trump.

NATO announced Allied spending is up $10 Billion because of President Trump.

After being nominated by President Trump, Constitutionalist Judge Neil Gorsuch was confirmed and sworn in as Supreme Court Justice in early April.

The President has signed around 150 executive orders, memoranda and proclamations as of July 19th, including:

* Dismantling Obama’s climate change initiatives.
* Travel bans for individuals from a select number of countries embroiled in terrorist atrocities.
* Enforcing regulatory reform.
* Protecting Law enforcement.
* Mandating for every new regulation to eliminate two.
* Defeating ISIS.
* Rebuilding the military.
* Building a border wall.
* Cutting funding for sanctuary cities.
* Approving pipelines.
* Reducing regulations on manufacturers.
* Placing a hiring freeze on federal employees.
* Exiting the US from the TPP.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... will-be-great-again/

All in all, it appears he's doing a good job and good for the country. Now if he would get rid of the federal criminality of marijuana he would be almost perfect, not likely though.

Here is another link with more credits www.reddit.com...
edit on 31-7-2017 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
If he could get rid of some of the back stabbing Obama hold overs he could accomplishment a whole lot more IMO not to mention the bought and paid for congress and senators who have their own special interest instead of the countries..

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Looks good to me! Now if congress can get it's rear in gear, I'll be happy.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
i don't think any of this really matters,
at this point people are invested in their hatred of trump, mostly as a person, his professional accomplishments will be overlooked becuase there is a need to be against him.
Mob mentality 101 i guess.

he also did the " Promoting Women in Entrepreneurship Act"
you'd think that will all the talk about the evil patriarchy and 77 cents to a dollar and mansplaining and bla bla bla that people would talk about this and praise him.
But truth is most people probably don't even know it happened.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Good, he's done enough for globalists, corps, and rich people. They don't need a big tax cut, cause things are fine.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky Yes, he should have done that right off the bat. Bad on him for being stupid in that.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   

NATO announced Allied spending is up $10 Billion because of President Trump.

lie.... The article can now be pronounced as FAKE NEWS.

After the Russian seizure of Ukraine’s Crimean Peninsula in 2014, NATO leaders pledged to increase annual defense spending to 2 percent of their gross domestic product by 2024. Many of the 2017 spending decisions that together form the increase announced Wednesday were made before Trump’s improbable November victory.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Yeah, but I think some of this maybe needs fact checked, no?

>> The Federal Reserve has increased interest rates three times since President Trump was elected into office

That's not the result of any government policy though.

>> Illegal immigration is down almost 70% under President Trump.

I'm not sure a hard number can be put on it, but this does seem to be generally true.

>> NATO announced Allied spending is up $10 Billion because of President Trump.

This one is totally false.

>> * Dismantling Obama’s climate change initiatives.

False. He announced his intent to do that, but it's not actually been done has it?

>> * Travel bans for individuals from a select number of countries embroiled in terrorist atrocities.

Well that one is still tied up in legal hearings, I don't think we've heard the last from it.

>> * Enforcing regulatory reform.

What's he done to do that?

>> * Protecting Law enforcement.

And what's he done for that?

>> * Mandating for every new regulation to eliminate two.

No idea about that one.

>>* Defeating ISIS.

False. The ISIS campaign has continued exactly as it was under Obama.

>> * Rebuilding the military.

False.

>> * Building a border wall.

Not started yet.

>> * Cutting funding for sanctuary cities.

False, that order was blocked by federal judges.

>> * Approving pipelines.

Well he did that one, after Dakota pipeline was stopped after months of resistance from the Dakotans and the veterans and environmentalists, Trump swooped in and said no, keep building it across their land.

>> * Reducing regulations on manufacturers.

Has he though, really?

>> * Placing a hiring freeze on federal employees.

That was in place for two months before it was quietly lifted.

>> * Exiting the US from the TPP.

That one is true.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

The President has signed around 150 executive orders, memoranda and proclamations as of July 19th, including:

If signing an executive order is a "major accomplishment" the bar is sat rather low, is it not?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I like your post but how is this provable, quantifiable etc:

Illegal immigration is down almost 70% under President Trump.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

If signing an executive order is a "major accomplishment" the bar is sat rather low, is it not?

I thought EO where bad? I mean thats what ATS was screaming about during Obama reign right?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
The world didn't end.

/impressed
edit on 31-7-2017 by LooksLocked because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Hey you forgot that he has played golf 19 times, more than any other president over the same period of time ever.

You forgot that he has had more senior members of his cabinet leave.

You forgot his lowest approval ratings.

You forgot that he has been the most successful presidential liar (nobody tapped his phones).

Also I would remind you that a lot of that stuff is not really seen as being a achievement but rather utterly stupid policy, for example his big stupid glass wall or his xenophobic travel ban.

Now don't get me wrong, its hard to say that economically things are not looking better, and I would not doubt that he has reduced illegal immigration but lets not forget that he is still surrounded by massive scandal.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Don't forget he was supposed to have ISIS wiped out in 90 days. That was a promise, which is in the OP, but was supposed to be taken care of months ago, according to trump during elections.

edit on 31-7-2017 by kurthall because: add

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

The Gateway Pundit and REDDIT are your sources???

Yeah. Check out Breitbart too while you're at it.

I'm sure Sean Hannity may have something nice to say as well.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Fake News.

How about picking a source that's not confirmation bias.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
How come "Jack Squat" isn't on this list?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Don't forget all the golf he's able to play!
Trump had a terrible July, but at least he played a lot of golf

As of July 31, Trump’s visited his own properties on 57 of the 193 days he’s been president, a rate of once every 3.4 days. He’s played golf once every 5.8 days

He repeatedly berated President Barack Obama for playing golf; Obama played at a rate of once every 8.8 days. Trump’s playing at a rate of once every 5.8 days

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

How many things are truly causation of Donald Trump?

For instance the bills he signed would any republican president have signed?

On top of that you list basically political bs things with no real link to benefit.

Let's take protecting cops?

How so? Has he got rid of police unions and Leo's?

Has he got them better tactical and fire arms training?

Has he set a new physical fitness readInes initiative? (70 percent of officers out of shape by fbi numbers)

Police protection is getting them better training so they able to do there job effectively not protecting the terrible standards they have.

Ever fire a police side arm? Wonder why the triggers are so stiff?

Let's also look at his AG wanting to increase civil asset seizures, mandatory min, cracking down on legal marijuana, demeaning us soldiers with a tweet, and putting a lot of uncalled for white house comments in the Smithsonian and history books, arguing against workplace protections for being fired for sexual orientation....

The country is 50/50 liberal and conservative. A person who will make America great would understand this and try and make compromises so all Americans can have the best life possible. Not the 15 percent of radicals.
edit on 31-7-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The economy argument is a continuation one as well.

Nobody turns an economy around in the space of 6 months. What we are seeing now is just the trajectory the economy would have continued on from the Obama era.

It's too early to say what effect Trump will have on it. We probably won't know that for a year or two. And even then there are so many factors that aren't anything to do with Presidential policies.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join