It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook Shuts Down AI System After It "Communicated" In A Language Humans Can’t Understand

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: nightbringr

He doesn't seem to be making insults, he seems more frustrated then anything, and I cannot half blame him.

People are posting stuff they have zero knowledge or have made zero research on, they do not know even the basics, or even what the terminology means.

They are just posting non-sense that make no sense, then when that is pointing out to them, or they are corrected, they get annoyed and start throwing more BS around.

Take your "your just here to insult people" post for example.

It is not hard to type "artificial intelligence for dummies" into a search engine (or similar terms) and take a basic read before throwing nonsensical stuff out.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Your asumption is wrong. Thank you for the insult, have a nice day.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MuonToGluon

He doesn't seem to be making insults, he seems more frustrated then anything, and I cannot half blame him.

People are posting stuff they have zero knowledge or have made zero research on, they do not know even the basics, or even what the terminology means.

They are just posting non-sense that make no sense, then when that is pointing out to them, or they are corrected, they get annoyed and start throwing more BS around.

It is not hard to type "artificial intelligence for dummies" into a search engine (or similar terms) and take a basic read before throwing nonsensical stuff out.

YES. Thank you! Frustrated, fits very well.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter

originally posted by: MuonToGluon

YES. Thank you! Frustrated, fits very well.
+

I fully support him and not because he liked my previous post, I understand his frustration fully... Nowaday it seems people are more in a hurry to post something to try to sound intelligent then actually taking the time to go read about it, learn and educate themselves on the subject and then finally come up with a challenging answer.

How many times have I see people buy a TV and find out 3 years later "Oh my TV has this function it can do that?" well...yeah it can... you would know about it and all the other features if you took 15mins to read the manual when you first opened the box... RTFM...

edit on 2-8-2017 by _R4t_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

How many times have I see people buy a TV and find out 3 years later "Oh my TV has this function it can do that?" well...yeah it can... you would know about it and all the other features if you took 15mins to read the manual when you first opened the box... RTFM...

By the time I unbox my desired Items, in 90% of the cases I already know 100% what it can or not. The rest must work intuitive :-P. People could spare so much dismay and money if they wouldn´t just grab smth. in the shop.

TFM is only for backup, except 30 years ago with old VCRs

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join