It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump to Congress - No Summer Vacation Until ObamaCare is Repealed-Replaced.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Instead of insulting the GOP and trying to bully them into action with threats, a real "leader" would know how to inspire and motivate the people that work for him, apparently a skill the the twitter in chief lacks.

Perhaps "Moochie" with his outstanding "people skills" can get it done....know what I mean?

or maybe President Bannon....
edit on 31-7-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Actually, I've finally figured out all the seemingly irrational, reality-challenged garbage from this White House, they're living on Fantasy Island:

edit on 31-7-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think Donald Trump should stick to his promise about Health Care he made on the campaign trail...

"​I am going to take care of everybody. I don't care if it costs me votes or not," Trump said. He added: "​The government's gonna pay for it."

"We're going to have insurance for everybody,"

"There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can't pay for it, you don't get it. That's not going to happen with us."

"I am going to save Medicare and Medicaid, (Dr. Ben) Carson wants to abolish, and failing candidate Gov. John Kasich doesn't have a clue - weak!"

I'm sure if he followed his own campaign promises, more representatives would be on board and he would probably have garnered more voter support. It's just more of the same con game and lies he used just to get elected.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

That is FUNNY! Mr. Roarke and Tattoo. Fantasy Island may be what's needed to get Congress in the right mindset for passing major Repeal-Replace legislation ASAP.

Otherwise, they'll have to explain to 21,000 American Families (and counting), why they have no health insurance, starting on January 1st of this coming year.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
If Congress grew a backbone and stood up to the insurance companies and looked out for the people( which is pretty much their job description) , then this SHOULD be an easy fix ,
They don't have to like each other to do their jobs , they just need to do their dann job and work for what is best for the people who have them their jobs in the first place .
Them fighting and bickering is not in OUR best interest .

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

The bill Republicans introduced was a mess. Everybody knows this. It came from the GOP and the GOP alone. They hold the majority and they couldn't get full support over this 'skinny' version. Stop playing the sitting on the fence game. When the GOP and this administration flubs up, hold them accountable just like you would the Democrats.

Excuse me but if I want to sit on the fence then I damn well will sit on the fence. Now you may think I am playing a game but I am not. So go judge someone else. I blamed both parties for this mess. Would we even be having a conversation on fixing Obamacare if it didn't even exist to begin with? All that was needed was tune up not a major overhaul like we got with Obamacare. So the comment I made is holding both parties accountable.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: abe froman

Exactly right! How can 7 years of promises, and landslide election wins, end in a shrug of shoulders and a whimper! Even a 5 year old will keep trying to ride his bicycle after each tumble.

Maybe we no longer need politicians as we know them.

It takes no skill.

Maybe we should sell lottery tickets.

The winner gets to be a politician for a term.

Maybe you elected the wrong people.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: abe froman

Exactly right! How can 7 years of promises, and landslide election wins, end in a shrug of shoulders and a whimper! Even a 5 year old will keep trying to ride his bicycle after each tumble.

Maybe we no longer need politicians as we know them.

It takes no skill.

Maybe we should sell lottery tickets.

The winner gets to be a politician for a term.

Maybe you elected the wrong people.

Maybe for the past 20 years..."We elected the wrong people ".

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Every time I turn around these scammers are just getting ready for another break, or a vacation or a holiday. The system is so broken I am amazed it hasn't imploded yet.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12 A real leader can inspire and motivate these clowns all he wants and it won't change the fact that they are bought and paid for by corporate money and that will always be more important than doing what is in the best interest of the people.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I didn't elect the wrong people, not a single person I've ever voted for has won an election, at any level of government in 16 years of voting.
edit on 6-8-2017 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

I didn't elect the wrong people, not a single person I've ever voted for has won an election, at any level of government in 16 years of voting.

Neither have I in more than thirty years.

So, don't blame me.

Registered Independent since 1978

top topics

<< 1   >>

join