It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Natalia Sova a Russian name

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
While reading about Debbie Wasserman Schultz and her relationship to Imran Awan and his family, I came across Awan's sister-in-law, Natalia Sova. She is married to his brother, Abid. Is she Russian?

There are several threads regarding this scandal about the IT guys known as the Awan brothers. We know from the investigations that they and members of their family were on the payroll for several Democrat House Members. Not only that, they were being way overpaid. Nobody seems to know why.

Imran was arrested Monday while trying to leave the country. Imran's lawyer is Chris Gowen. Who is Christopher Gowen?

Chris Gowen, Imran Awan’s lawyer, is a long-time campaigner for former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton

Here's what his bio says on the law firm's website:

Mr. Gowen left the Public Defender’s office to work for former President William Jefferson Clinton and then-Senator Hillary Clinton. Chris was a fact checker for President Clinton’s memoir, My Life. He also served as a traveling aid for President Clinton’s national and international trips. Chris finished his tenure with the Clintons by directing the advance operations for then-Senator Hillary Clinton during her 2008 presidential campaign.

Back to the Russian:

Soon after Imran began working as an IT aide for Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz of Florida, various House Democrats added his wife Hina, his brothers Abid and Jamal, Abid’s wife Natalia Sova, and two friends to their payrolls.

If Natalia Sova is Russian and she was on the Dem payroll, I wonder if the two friends mentioned are also Russian. I can't find their names anywhere. It may be nothing, but I can't help but be super curious about Natalia Sova and "the two friends". Everybody seems to be focused on the Pakistanis, but she was on the payroll, too.

Something is really shady here. Not only the whole thing with the IT guys and their Pakistani roots, but DWS's continued payrolling of them after most of the other Dems fired him, and now Bill and Hillary Clinton's long-time associate, Christopher Gowen stepping in to represent Imran Awan!

I wonder who is paying his legal fees?! Any thoughts?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I believe Natalia Sova is Ukrainian.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Sova means owl in few Slavic languages.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I believe Natalia Sova is Ukrainian.

hmmm....close enough.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Correct

"originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
This is interesting:

Soon after Imran Awan joined the staff of Florida Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz in 2005, his brothers Abid and Jamal, his wife Hina, and his brother’s wife Natalia all appeared on other members’ payrolls, supposedly as IT administrators. His best friend Rao Abbas landed on the payroll too. Most of them made salaries ordinarily only chiefs of staff earn, but they were rarely seen or heard from in Hill IT circles.
Deutch, meanwhile, had Natalia — who is from Ukraine, while the others are Pakistani — as his IT person in 2011.

dailycaller.com

So many of the Dems had foreign nationals (and apparently their spouses) working as their IT staff, but they were never seen other than as names on a payroll report."

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Very interesting. I wonder if Rao Abbas is one of the friends I mentioned in my OP. What kind of name is that, I wonder.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Quite possibly, Rao is the guy who was fired from McDonald's I do believe.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

There is so many rats in that circle, you can't count all of them.
Who the rat lawyer is, is a very telling revelation.
A close relationship with the Clinton's going back probably 20 years or more?
How does this Awan clown land a lawyer like that without some recommendations from the Clinton's?
They must be scared of something this Awan can possibly divulge so they are putting their puppet lawyer on his case.
Sure.....nothing to see here....just a supposed lowly IT guy that doesn't know anything.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Ummmm, is John Smith an American name? How is ANY name more of one race/ethnicity/culture/country than another?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

You have to "see" the issue. It's not really about the name per se.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I think in reality the aswan's are Pakistani spies.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Rao is the guy who was fired from McDonald's I do believe.
So out of the pan and into the fire

edit on 31-7-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join