It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Van plows into crowd in Los Angeles; at least 8 hurt

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: Krakatoa
Darn that white van privilege! It's always white vans killing people.

Black Vans Matter!!

Yes, but those white vans couldn't possibly harm anyone without riding upon those Black Tires!! Which are also driving upon Black Roads I might add.

So I think we can see where the real problem is here.

White chassis privilege?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

WhiteVanPrivilege only matters if they let the WhiteVan off with a slap on the wrist.

They'll probably just blame the driver like always.

Our system is so corrupt!!

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

At the same time, that van looked pretty totaled. It might get the death penalty.

(So macabre ... I can only do this because no one died.)
edit on 30-7-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Really???

Damn, those must have been some pretty sold people it ran into.

Must have been a foreign model van hitting a bunch of American made people.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
So no one wanted to instinctively blame the elderly? Just muslims and druggos?

I got T-boned yesterday in a hit and run. Guess who it was that hit me? Bonus points for guessing the color and type of vehicle. Go on, just knee-jerk me an answer there

A black Hurst driven by a Pakistani vegan ?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The link to fox no longer takes me to any kind of story, did anyone ever figure out what happened?

When I was younger we came home and heard an engine going like someone was flooring their pedal, and as we came around the turn at the top of the street we saw all these cars that park with their rear or front facing the road way, and we see them all angled in to each other..... Kind of confused, overload of information to process, we see our buddies from the apartment there running toward the cars, we stop...... someones still gassing their car..... OH! There was a woman in a white car, another woman shaking her, and our friends screaming at her "Take your foot off the gas! Get her foot off the F*** Gas!!"

The woman had a diabetic episode, blacked out, foot stuck to the gas pedal, went up off the side of the road, into the parking lot that ran along the road and floored it right into all the cars knocked them into one another like dominoes, totaled a few, foot still firmly on the gas pedal. Good thing no one was hurt except her and her passenger and they ended up being okay.

Hopefully this was an accident as well.

-Alee

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

From what we heard, it was an accident of some kind. The driver was disoriented and tried to get back into the vehicle and was detained at the scene and arrested.

The police reported it as totally accidental, but they arrested the driver. So I am guessing he was intoxicated in some fashion.
edit on 31-7-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I hate your username...it's white.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join