It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Pence planning for Inauguration

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Deaf Alien

A President and VP aren't required have faith in each other... Or even like each other. Many haven't, many couldn't stand their VP, or the other way 'round.

Given that many VP's were failed Presidential candidates, it shouldn't surprise any of us that they wouldn't like each other or have confidence at all in the other.

That's pretty sad don't you think?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Coming from her, your best bet is to believe the exact opposite. I doubt this woman even knows that water is wet, let alone what is going on with Trump and Pence.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I don`t believe this story, look we all know the democrats are stupid but they aren`t completely retarded, even they know that pence would be a much worse adversary than trump.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

It is, but not totally unexpected. These are men, and women, who've spent years getting to the pinnacle of American politics only to lose, one or two stops shy of the top.

You'd think an adult would/could get over it, after all VP is a pretty cool gig if you can get it, and it's a pretty fair launching pad for eventually getting the top gig...

Yeah, it's disappointing.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Brain of a carrot

That's a good one. You've insulted your last vegetable buddy........
edit on 31-7-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: pteridine

Brain of a carrot

That's a good one. You've insulted your last vegetable buddy........

I'm afraid to open the refrigerator now. The carrots are having protest marches in there and demanding a public apology. I'll probably have to go to a vegetable sensitivity class and promise to never again eat salads.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join