It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portland 'Sanctuary' Releases Felony Illegal -- Who Then Rapes Elderly Woman...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
What we have to ask, is how many murders, rapes are acceptable before the leftists start being against sanctuary cities.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
It's sad how some people excuse this type of behavior.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
Sheriff needs to be sued in his public and private capacity for not keeping his oath. Sheriff's are NOT municipal law enforcement, they are beholden to the state, NOT cities.

Title 18 I believe...(§242,243)

He should be removed from office ASAP.

Oregon law prohibits public agencies from spending money, using equipment or enlisting personnel to enforce federal immigration law.
In a September 2016 declaration, Sheriff Mike Reese said the sheriff's office follows the Federal District Court of Oregon's direction, which prohibits local jails from enforcing federal immigration detainers.

Lt. Chad Gaidos, a spokesman for the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office, which operates the jail, referred The Oregonian/OregonLive to the agency's policy on immigration detainers.

"MCSO is committed to ensuring we comply with all federal and state laws that govern local public safety agencies with regard to enforcement of immigration policies," he said in an email.

www.oregonlive.com...

If the Feds want the local jails to enforce federal law, they're going to need to be proactive and set up funding, to go around the state law that forbids using state fund to enforce federal laws.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

They cant keep someone in custody long enough to call the ice agents, that are supposedly already there rampaging the city and scaring the hardworking and civil illegals?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Yep the phone call to ICE is SO expensive.

Try again.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

I don't know, but if there is a question, if I was the FED in charge, I'd pay for the goddam phone line so there wouldn't BE a question! I'd make sure that there was funding available to pay for the prisoner to stay overnight, just in case the ICE agents are late!

edit on 30-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Nm just immigration law? Seems a little convenient.

edit on 30-7-2017 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: seasonal

Leftists want elderly raped, children murdered, people shot in the streets.

I mean, what other reason would they have to continue this?

Same reason 46% of American voters voted the way they did:

Rape -

Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants. “Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’” Following the incident, Ivana ran upstairs, hid behind a locked door, and remained there “crying for the rest of night.” When she returned to the master bedroom in the morning, he was there. “As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: ‘Does it hurt?’” Hurt writes.

That's terrible. Writing.
Was it a dark and stormy night?

edit on 2017-07-30T18:56:41-05:002201730America/Chicago7 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Mr. Spock- I played baseball in the Pioneer League and the Northwest League and besides being beautiful scenery up there but the folks are the nicest You'll run across. I had a couple buy Me a steak dinner in Billings, Montana, others a Salmon dinner in Bend, Or. fresh caught out of the river that ran through there.. Never got to Portland, Medford was nice. Idaho was also beautiful..

$$$ seemed to go a lot further also..

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Diplomatic Immunity!!!

Release a repeat border jumper/rapist?

'Social Justice' is broken.

Its time for the adults to take over the playground before someone else gets hurt.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

Rape -

Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants. “Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’” Following the incident, Ivana ran upstairs, hid behind a locked door, and remained there “crying for the rest of night.” When she returned to the master bedroom in the morning, he was there. “As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: ‘Does it hurt?’” Hurt writes.

No! "The night was as dark as it was stormy, dimly lighting the inevitable precipice upon which racists will peer down and create a miasma of unrelated realities to justify a dreadful, false womb, within which their self righteousness may be nourished and never reflected upon".

How's that?

edit on 30-7-2017 by Abysha because: Flourishmentalism

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

So if you are against sanctuary cities releasing rapists upon the populace, you're to be considered a racist.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: RazorV66

What if you house is robbed, and your neighbor, the only person who witnessed it and knows who did, it is afraid to tell the police because their father is here illegally?

Does Oregon also have a law that says you have to give your name when reporting a crime that you are witnessing in progress?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

edit on 30-7-2017 by Abysha because: Ugh...

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I guess that woman should sue the city. Be worth a couple of million for her.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

So if you are against sanctuary cities releasing rapists upon the populace, you're to be considered a racist.

No. Being against rapists being released because they are immigrants, that is racist. Two separate issues.

What about all the non sanctuary cities that arrest rapist who are US citizens? Should we deport them?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I don't know, but I'm not talking about reporting a crime in progress, I'm talking about being a witness, being interviewed by the police and possibly going to court.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

Rape -

No! "The night was as dark as it was stormy, dimly lighting the inevitable precipice upon which racists will peer down and create a miasma of unrelated realities to justify a dreadful, false womb, within which their self righteousness may be nourished and never reflected upon".

How's that?

Pretty good.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

What about all the non sanctuary cities that arrest rapist who are US citizens? Should we deport them?

Deport them to prison. Of course you knew that.

edit on 30-7-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

Diplomatic Immunity!!!

Release a repeat border jumper/rapist?

'Social Justice' is broken.

Its time for the adults to take over the playground before someone else gets hurt.

Wonder when/if Trump and the sanctuary cities are going to clash?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join