It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Solar Eclipse Could Mean Disaster for Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

I think it's kinda sad that we're projecting our futures and making predictions based on century old superstitions and failed pseudo science.

But let me check with my tea leaves and chicken bones first just to make sure.

Yes, it is sad. That's how Ronald Reagan executed every one of his presidential decisions. Nancy told him when the most opportune times were, based on her consulting an astrologer.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Really??? I've never heard that before.

I didn't know Nancy was an astrologer. Or that they were into the Occult.

Although according to Conspiracy Theorists I guess everyone in power is supposedly into some pretty deep Occult practice in one way or another.

I wonder if Ronald wondering why she didn't see those assassination attempts coming?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

She did see the assins. She just didn't like having to do those stupid "just say no" commercials, and thought this might be an out.

But yes, Nancy and Ron were big into this crap. Kinda shows, in retrospect.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: UnBreakable

Really??? I've never heard that before.

I didn't know Nancy was an astrologer. Or that they were into the Occult.

Although according to Conspiracy Theorists I guess everyone in power is supposedly into some pretty deep Occult practice in one way or another.

I wonder if Ronald wondering why she didn't see those assassination attempts coming?

Sure, I'll do the research for you.

Reagan will be remembered for many things—her acting career, the “Just Say No” campaign, her behind-the-scenes political savvy. But she was also responsible for one of the stranger episodes of White House history: The use of an astrologer to make scheduling decisions for a sitting president.
Even before a White House aide, Donald Regan, wrote about the astrological leanings of the Reagans in his 1988 tell-all book, there were signs (no pun intended) that the ancient study of the moon and stars played a big part in the couple’s life. In his 1965 book, Where’s the Rest of Me?, the former president wrote of his friendship with astrologer Carroll Righter, noting that the married couple read astrological charts daily. In an LA Times story, the spokesman for the now-deceased Righter confirmed that President Reagan never publicly revealed his exact birth time as a precaution against letting people read his exact charts and perhaps control him—“It was a pretty smart move,” the spokesman said.

www.atlasobscura.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Trump doesn't need a disaster! He' got moochie!!

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Trump doesn't need a disaster! He' got moochie!!

Moochie will have a shorter tenure than Spicey.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
It's hard to believe it is 2017 with all the abject morons that put stock into garbage like this.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: charlyv

The Great Fire of London did come true.

It could be that Lilly created the space that Col. John Rathbone and fellow conspiritors stepped into.

But some recalled the trial of Colonel John Rathbone in April of the same year. Rathbone and a group of former Parliamentarian officers had been arrested and tried for conspiring to overthrow the King and Government and restore the Commonwealth. The London Gazette, reporting the trial, revealed that the plan involved setting fire to London on September 3. The date had been selected by the conspirators as auspicious when they consulted the almanac of William Lilly for that year. It was claimed that this was a horoscope which was interpreted to show the fall of the monarchy. It was also a date close to the hearts of the English republicans, being the anniversaries of two of Cromwell's victories at Dunbar and Worcester. Rathbone and eight fellow officers were found guilty and executed.
Source: Maurice McCann

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Not sure what your point is here?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Lilly created a horoscope that predicted the Fall of the Monarchy, with dates and times. Rathbone, et al. , used that date and time to plan to burn down London and revolt against the Monarchy. So Lilly only had a prediction about a catastrophy in London, Rathbone created the reality of it by using the details of Lillie's previously published prediction.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Yeah, Reagan didn't make any important decisions without Nancy clarifying it with this woman... en.m.wikipedia.org...

And it was from day one. Look into when he was inaugurated! The whole thing was weird as hell. It was pretty well known during his presidency but MSM didn't report on it. It was relegated mostly to tabloids like The Enquirer.

www.nytimes.com...

www.latimes.com...

people.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Oh that's what I thought. I wasn't referring to him. I was referring to Nostradamus.

Nostradamus has been credited, for the most part in hindsight, with predicting numerous events in world history, from the Great Fire of London, and the rise of Napoleon and Adolf Hitler, to the Challenger Explosion, to the September 11 attacks on the World Trade Center.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Understood! Nostradamus was also cited as one that fortold the Burning of London, among others, but did not have the dates...

There have been a lot of cataclysms in the world, and for every one, there are those that claimed they predicted it... I still cannot find one that has an absolute smoking gun though..

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

One can argue that many of his predictions are subjected to interpretations but it's just that this one stood out the most to me:

The blood of the just will be demanded of London, burnt by fire in the year '66. The ancient Lady will fall from her high place, and many of the same sect will be killed.

I guess my point was that sometimes predictions come true. It might be a hit and a miss but I wouldn't say "never".

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

It is intriguing. The other part of me wonders if Rathbone knew of both predictions.. but wonder when Nostradamus's works would have become published enough for him to find it.

In itself, a great subject!
edit on 30-7-2017 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

It is intriguing. The other part of me wonders if Rathbone knew of both predictions.. but wonder when Nostradamus's works would of become published enough for him to find it.

That's why I was confused about your point. I thought you might have meant that he knew of Nostradamus' prediction and used it.
That raises a good question... does that mean Nostradamus was right? Even if someone else carried out his prediction?

And yes it's a fascinating subject.
edit on 7/30/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

It is intriguing. The other part of me wonders if Rathbone knew of both predictions.. but wonder when Nostradamus's works would of become published enough for him to find it.

That's why I was confused about your point. I thought you might have meant that he knew of Nostradamus' prediction and used it.
That raises a good question... does that mean Nostradamus was right? Even if someone else carried out his prediction?

In the realm of self-fulfilling prophecy. Is that manipulation or true prophecy? Something to ponder.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

In the realm of self-fulfilling prophecy. Is that manipulation or true prophecy? Something to ponder.

Yeah. What if he had wrote the predictions but never published them would the Great Fire of London still have happened?
Too much to think. My brain hurts now. LOL.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
Really? This is what ATS has become now? Posting wild accusations based upon pseudoscience and hoodoo?

I truly weep of ATS now.

SMH

Ummmm.... Isn't that what it's always been?

Have you READ the forums here?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Yeah, I like this.
Postulate that if Lilly knew of Nostradamus prediction in that year, if he might have piggy backed on it for his prediction. So if Rathbone never knew of Lillies prediction, then he may not have organized his revolution.. So in that scenario the Fire may NOT of happened!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join