It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump the Anti-Christ

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Penny012
That post was in fun. Everyone else seemed to get it but you
Jehovah Witness ? I seem to recognize the "holier than thou" style

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I always thought that the Anti-Christ was supposed to be charismatic, capable of performing "miracles" and would be able to rally the worlds governments to a common cause.... so no... it's defo not Trump.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

all the different layers and angles in this situation.

I'm glad someone notices that it's a matter of juggling reality and two alternate realities at once. There was more that I intended to post, but was interrupted.

-ben_1468872234.pdf]The 2016 Republican Party Platform reads thus:

Our Unequivocal Support for Israel

Like the United States of America, the modern
state of Israel is a country born from the aspira-
tion for freedom and stands out among the nations
as a beacon of democracy and humanity. Beyond
our mutual strategic interests, Israel is likewise an
exceptional country that shares our most essen-
tial values. It is the only country in the Middle East
where freedom of speech and freedom of religion
are found. Therefore, support for Israel is an expres-
sion of Americanism, and it is the responsibility of
our government to advance policies that reflect
Americans’ strong desire for a relationship with no
daylight between America and Israel. We recognize
Jerusalem as the eternal and indivisible capital of
the Jewish state and call for the American embassy
to be moved there in fulfillment of U.S. law.

prod-cdn-static.gop.com...[1]-ben_1468872234.pdf
note: the link doesn't work because the URL contains brackets, so click link then add [1]-ben_1468872234.pdf to address bar, should work.

This sentence here,
"We recognize Jerusalem as the eternal and indivisible capital of the Jewish state" contains the elements of the mantra which AIPAC demands from candidates of both parties in order to get endorsement.

Mantra because these are religious words:
Jerusalem as the eternal
So we are to imagine what? "In the beginning there was Jerusalem and ..." or that there was never a time when the city didn't exist? Or the city was never torn down, or just what?

of the Jewish state
As Israeli Arabs say, "What? We're supposed to all be Jews now? Or what? Leave?"

That's like The United Christian States of America.
The atheists and agnostics and deists and pagans and polytheists and non-Christian monotheists would say, "What? What ever happened to freedom of religion?"

It really, really sucks that U.S. politicians bow down to Zionists and chant the religious mantra. That takes them a good step away from the real to the alt-real.

Any way, how did this paragraph get into the GOP platform, making any republican lawmaker a traitor if opposing?

How Donald Trump and the GOP Dropped the Two-State Solution for Mideast Peace

Days before the Cleveland convention, GOP leaders and presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump have found a rare bit of common ground: ditching decades of bipartisan U.S. foreign policy calling for the creation of an independent Palestine.

The shift came when the Republican Platform Committee unanimously approved an Israel-Palestine provision Tuesday night that had a striking omission: any reference to a two-state solution to the long-running conflict. The platform instead uses staunchly pro-Israel language that promises to oppose any outside efforts to force Jerusalem into a deal.

The new platform language was drafted with not only the blessing but the intimate involvement of two of Trump’s closest aides, Jason Greenblatt and David Friedman, according to several sources behind the effort. The two men are Trump’s primary Israel advisors.

The successful push to eliminate the two-state language was led by a broad if seemingly unlikely coalition that included Sen. Ted Cruz’s national security advisor; a Mormon state representative from South Carolina; and a Jewish former media executive who runs a super PAC called Iron Dome Alliance, a reference to Israel’s storied Iron Dome missile defense system.

And now David Friedman is the U.S. Ambassador to Israel.

edit on 1-8-2017 by pthena because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2017 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

I think the AntiChrist might be cannibalistic demons coming to earth in the form of aliens offering to help us with a water shortage and health cures, etc.

A charming alien leader will deceive the world. Kind of like the "V" miniseries.
edit on 2-8-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

But, then again, should we really be surprised by the sheer vacuousness of Kushner’s statements? What else did we expect from a millionaire property developer with no knowledge of Middle East affairs and zero experience of international diplomacy who was appointed by a billionaire property developer with no knowledge of Middle East affairs and zero experience of international diplomacy?

Jared Kushner’s Pro-Israel Bias Is Nothing New for U.S. Mideast Envoys — It’s Just the Most Blatant

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

This is such a broad issue that it isn't easy to narrow down to what would be productive moving forward. I will use an analogy. The questions: "What ever happened to the peace movement?" and "What happened to criticisms of 'Israel Firsters?'"

During the GW Bush years (2001-2008) there was a very active peace movement, centered mainly around Bush's Cheney inspired juggernaut against Iraq. No facts, no reality, no UN disapproval, no action by Hussein to comply, no American protest was going to stop Bush from ordering the invasion of Iraq. Any person, not driven to paranoia by Cheney's tactics, could easily conclude that Iraq posed no existential threat to the United States.

It turns out that many of the organizers of the peace movement were also local DNC leaders. Therefore, once Obama became President, the peace movement practically died. Obama was not the peace candidate. He didn't even claim to be the peace candidate. Pro-peace people voted for him anyway. Did peace come? No. But much of the peace voice had gone silent.

What happened to criticism against Israel First politics?
What the heck was Trump's message? America first! White nationalists such as KKK and Neo-Nazis have traditionally excluded Jews and Roman Catholics from their membership, because they identify as Protestant. White Protestant Americans, that's the identity associated with Americanism.

What happened? Breitbart. So White Nationalists voted Trump, because Roman Catholics and Jews assured them that it was Americanism. They are chumps. I doubt that they have received the memo yet that they were useful idiots.

KKK and American Neo-Nazis = Chumps for Trumps

America First! ...after Israel, of coarse.
"Therefore, support for Israel is an expression of Americanism, and it is the responsibility of our government to advance policies that reflect Americans’ strong desire for a relationship with no daylight between America and Israel." GOP Platform.

There was hope before the election that Israel Firsters would be discredited. Alas!

Mondoweiss: Philip Weiss on July 1, 2016: 'NY Jewish Week’ speaks bluntly of ‘Israel firsters’ in US politics

A few years ago writers got in trouble for using the phrase “Israel Firster.” Now an outright supporter of Israel, Gary Rosenblatt, uses that phrase in the Jewish Week in a piece titled, “Israel-Firster’s Seen Edging Toward Trump.” Rosenblatt says that some voters care more about Israel than the U.S.
This is important because the issue of dual loyalty is inherent in Zionism, especially as Israel has evolved, to be totally dependent on the United States and on Jews inside the United States to compel American politicians to support Israel. And it is good that this issue is coming into the mainstream conversation.

It’s good that American Jews will begin openly saying of other Jews that their first loyalty is Israel. It makes such a stance untenable: it will make it impossible for people who act on “what they believe is best for Israel” to hold high position in foreign policy-making in the U.S. government. It demonstrates that the neoconservatives are losing oxygen slowly. And that those critical of Israel are having greater influence in the discourse.

Talking about dual loyalty was verboten for a good 30 years

Proposed Survey questions:

1) Do you favor higher taxes for American education?

2) Do you favor higher taxes for improved American Health Care?

3) Do you favor higher taxes for Israeli education?

4) Do you favor higher taxes for improved Israeli health care?

5) Are you an America Firster or an Israel Firster

6) Do you see a difference?

edit on 4-8-2017 by pthena because: (no reason given)

Ah, you loved me as a loser
But now you're worried that I just might win
You know the way to stop me, but you don't have the discipline
How many nights I prayed for this, to let my work begin
First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin

edit on 4-8-2017 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
no if you look in the bible every nation that was called a beast were swallowed by eachother, babylon, achaemenid empire, macedonian empire, roman empire...

turkey swallowed the last half of rome and created the ottoman empire so it stands to reason that turkey or whoever swallows turkey in the future will spawn the antichrist.

i honestly think saudi arabia will be that nation to swallow turkey after they swallow their neighbors and then iran, the antichrist will be an arab.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Namehere, Nostradamus agrees with you.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join