It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump the Anti-Christ

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I see the term antichrist as being anyone against the human race. Anyone who demeans or tries to control on a mass basis is anti anything they don't agree with who also appear to prefer sadomasochism or self gratification above others. It's not just the leaders it's those who run the media +.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Undivided Jerusalem means a Parliamentary decree declaring the annexation of East Jerusalem as part of Israel.

The Zionists messiah in a nutshell, we can call him Kushner if that helps. This decision to move an embassy was a nice escalation and harbinger of things to come, if you will. People, who can't see the trajectory this policy is taking, should read pthenas contributions, who's doing an awesome job explaining all the different layers and angles in this situation.

Given the quoted article in the OP, this thread obviously isn't reduced to the clickbait headline of mine, but rather referring to the ME policy of a cray-cray administration, killing a bunch of people already. And this end of a peaceful status quo at the Temple Mount due to wicked policies is anti-christian by definition, innit?

edit on 1-8-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Maybe.....but till he shows he's our only chance at a hero to stomp the crazy

Hillary wouldn't be anyone's hero.....she'd be a lazy evil azz flop

Probably make a crap ass anti-christ too.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Well if they do move the embassy they better build it somewhat bomb retardant because every religious idiot with an axe to grind and/or agenda to satisfy is going to want to see the place destroyed.

Hardly amounts to reconstruction of the first temple all the same which i believe is one of the prerequisites regarding the alleged end times.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: DISRAELI
In order to be the antichrist, Trump needs to be setting himself against Christ. That's basic. No sign of that yet.
On the other hand, the movement of an embassy from one city to another fulfils no prophecies that I know of.

But the anti-Christ might lie.

I think there is so much evidence now, especially with this thread, that Trump is the anti-Christ. The onus is on you to prove otherwise now... can you? Any normal person would be resisting at this stage and standing for God.

People foolishly believe alot of fake news from the Bible teachers.

And everywhere else.

Anti-Christ may be the best thing ever...a balancer to the side that accomplished next to nothing last time around........

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH
Trump can't be the antichrist. Remember, the antichrist is a highly intelligent enemy of the Christ. He is also a "spirit".

But, Trump can be a "tool" of the anti-christ, serving at the will of that big demon.

Christ says be poor. Trump says be rich.
Christ says love your enemies. Trump says get rid of them.
Christ says give to those in need. Trump says kick them outta the country.
Christ says turn the other cheek. Trump says "win, win, win."
Christ says give credit to your Father in heaven for all your gifts and achievements. Trumps says "I did it. Me."

Jesus says,

And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also. -- KJV, Matthew|5:40

Trump says, "No way. You sue me. I'll sue you right back!"
He has 4000 lawsuits in the last two decades.

etc...
So, comparing Trump to Jesus, and using the doctrine "by their actions you will know them," it becomes very difficult to see how Trump could be filled with the Holy Spirit, when everything he does is contrary to the nature of that Spirit, but in agreement with the opposing Spirit of the antichrist.

Even Jesus would realize the epic fail of his many of his own words.....they were an experiment to test souls that turned out to be nothing but a trap for some very odd entities that he was hoping to save.

Trump is getting things done...the spirit of CHRIST is to be anointed.

I can tell you this much that i have ascertained...Jesus IS the ANTI-CHRIST.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

No! Not Jesus! I thought the anti christ was #####

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

originally posted by: buster2010
What a bunch of idiots comparing Trump to the antichrist. There is no way the antichrist can be as bad as Trump.
*Footnote for beginners: The true AntiChrist will deceive the masses.

Trump has not even came close to doing so.

He will deceive the masses indeed...but to the truth...since all they believe now are lies...from his father.....

Time to realize the full truths in these ancient stories.

Bondage and falseness all around and some new dude is going to convince them of more lies?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

originally posted by: buster2010
What a bunch of idiots comparing Trump to the antichrist. There is no way the antichrist can be as bad as Trump.
*Footnote for beginners: The true AntiChrist will deceive the masses.

Trump has not even came close to doing so.

Trump truly has deceived his fans. If he told them to receive microchips they would do it gladly and without question.

Ya you sure are a good judge of character...be careful about judges....

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Please answer me, or not : )
edit on 1-8-2017 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
Take a look at......
With the Trump administration, there has been a kind of euphoria in Israel, particularly among the ultra-nationalists, the most extreme camps in the Israeli government and society. They feel that Trump is their messiah,

Well, there's certainly room for an 'A' after his name in the portfolio, but Asshole doesn't sound very Messianic whichever way you interpret it.

Why do people who have never seen the truth imagine they can interpret any messiah's job,intentions, or anything else.

The answer is the deceivers already won long ago...the fake news claims victory and so you never ever realize and will fight any messiah tooth and nail......sigh.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
Will August 21 be the beginning of the end days?

Noone knows...the end days are new days that have never been experienced..could be the whole story is bavkwards and inside out......

Evil directors do things like that to ruin everyones plans....

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: DanteGaland
I'm STILL waiting for Obama to make HIS anti-Christ move...

Ya'll said HE was the anti-Christ...

And others Said Bush Jr. was....

I wouldn't count Obama out yet.

================================================

I Do.. The Antichrist is a Deceiver Jesus said he would fool the very elect if possible??? Many Christians and Jews will accept him as their messiah. Lets just put this in a nice term and say that Christians and Jews both hate Obama... The Jews will never accept Obama as their Messiah because they see him as enemy of Israel and friend of Iran.. Arabs.Muslims don't accept Obama as their Messiah for committing a Deadly Sin in their eyes... That is any Muslim,that,converts to Christianity deserves to be put to death..

The Bible also says Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false, in order that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.” Everything points to me that Trump is the Anti-Christ, He already has the support of Christians and Jews, His Trump Supporters worship him. it WOULD TAKE a strong delusion, for peoples to believe Trump is an Christian, and many Christians really do believe that he is GOD's Chosen 1... That we have no right to judge or question him

edit on 1-8-2017 by Penny012 because: Forgot to finish writing

edit on 1-8-2017 by Penny012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Canadian Men.

Bah!...............

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

He will deceive the masses indeed...but to the truth

Why would anyone rather deceive the masses if one could simply tell em the truth?
How much mental gymnastics does it take to write down oxymorons like that without even recognizing what they are?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
Firstly, from what I have understood, the anti-Christ will essentially try to force a dying system of governance to work through force. I don't see him doing that.

Secondly, the anti-Christ will supposedly be a rather obscure individual. That's not Trump

Thirdly, he will be of extreme intelligence. We're talking about someone who will most likely have a 200+ intelligence quotient. Sorry, but no one like that has appeared upon the world scene.

==================================================================================

The Bible Says, the Antichrist will start small and GROW IN POWER Give him time!!!Daniel 8:9, and he will grow power… Bible also says the Antichrist will be a warmonger and he will be taking war to the world.Revelation 6:2,.. The problem with your belief is you believe Hollywood! EVERYTHING you say comes from those Hollywood movies not the Bible.

You Said Thirdly, he will be of extreme intelligence. We're talking about someone who will most likely have a 200+ intelligence quotient. Sorry, but no one like that has appeared upon the world scene.. No the Bible never says that, Paul tells us the antichrist, empowered by Satan, will use powerful signs and wonders to deceive those who are perishing.

Paul says the signs and wonders are false — not because they’re not real — but because they have nothing to do with the truth and advancing the gospel. Satan’s goal, through antichrist, is to deceive people with these signs and wonders and take them away from the truth. Everything about the Anti-Christ is a deception.. The Bible never says he will be Super intelligence where do you get that idea from????

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Penny012

Well my book says there is no anti Christ and those who use him as an excuse are just bad weak humans.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

To be antichrist you have to hate Christians like the Democrats.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I'm pretty certain Trump is not the Antichrist ...

... if you believe the stories, the AC is supposedly a brilliant, charismatic leader that has the whole world worshipping him.

Unless you think that raucous laugher is worshipful ... Trump ain't it.

=====================================================================================
Read Your Bible, The Bible never says the whole world will worship the AntiChrist, the AC will be a warmonger and he will be taking war to the world.Revelation 6:2.. The AC is called a Conqueror who goes out conquering and to conquer he is going to be fighting wars, now if he was going to be loved by everybody in the world he wouldn’t have to take War to anybody, everybody would just love him Bow Down and Worship Him and that would be the end of it.

The reason he has to take war to the world is because the world does not all love him, everybody does not love him and he’s going to have to subjugate many nations Daniel 8:24,.. the Bible says he will cause astounding devastation so he will be a warmonger who goes out Conquering and to conquer. He will have to fight Wars because there will be people who hate him oppose him and fight against him. -------

---------------------------------------------------------
Now the idea is that AC must be loved by everybody this is what peoples think… they think he must be loved by everybody because the Bible says the whole world will worship Him revelation 13:8, that is in the Last three and a half years the last 42 months When the Antichrist is ruling every thing, remember he will start small and Grow in power,Daniel 8:9.. When,you READ REV 13:8 You will see only those whose name are not found in the Book of life will worship him.

===========================================================

Once Again READ Rev 13:8, Nowhere,does the Bible say the Antichrist Will Be Loved by everybody.. That is a myth of a misconception that came along somewhere from,Hollywood, so people got the idea the Antichrist will be Loved by everybody..So we’re looking for a man who’s going to show up and just be loved and be popular and it can't be TRUMP AS HE IS SO HATED, The Bible plainly makes it clear, Antichrist will not be loved by everybody.. He takes WAR to the World,many will fight against him and he will defeat them...

Revelation 13:8King James Version (KJV)

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world....... Notice THE WORDS whose names are not written in the book of life. Only those that are perishing in THIS WORLD will worship him, as they will take the Mark of the Beast...

Please Read your Bible, it's very important....

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Trump the Anti-Christ

If Trump is the Anti-Christ , he is doing a lousy job at it....
The Anti-Christ will bring world peace - Epic Failure
The Anti-Christ will be loved and respected by the entire world - Epic Failure
The Anti-Christ will bring on the Abomination of Desolation buy standing on the Temple Mount and proclaiming himself "King of King , and Lord of Lords" - With 1,000s of irate Muslims there , I would advise against that at this point.

=======================================================================================

1.Nowhere,does the Bible say the Antichrist Will Be Loved by everybody.. That is a myth of a misconception that came along somewhere from,Hollywood, so people got the idea the Antichrist will be Loved by everybody..The Bible plainly makes it clear, Antichrist will not be loved by everybody.. Bible says he will begin small Daniel 8:9, and he will grow power… Bible also says the Antichrist will be a warmonger and he will be taking war to the world.Revelation 6:2,..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2.The Antichrist is a Conqueror who goes out conquering and to conquer he is going to be fighting wars, now if he was going to be loved by everybody in the world he wouldn’t have to take War to anybody, everybody would just love him Bow Down and Worship Him and that would be the end of it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3,The reason he has to take war to the world is because the world does not all love him, everybody does not love him and he’s going to have to subjugate many nations Daniel 8:24,.. the Bible says he will cause astounding devastation so he will be a warmonger who goes out Conquering and to conquer. He will have to fight Wars because there will be people who hate him oppose him and fight against him... Now the idea is that he must be loved by everybody this is what peoples think… they think he must be loved by everybody because the Bible says the whole world will worship Him revelation 13:8, that is in the Last three and a half years the last 42 months When the Antichrist is ruling every thing, remember he will start small and Grow in power, so he starts with small following of people a strong backing like Trump has, a strong support that get him to the White House and then from there he will go on and conquer the world. . He’s going to be worshipped by everybody in the last 42 months of his reign, that is when he will rule the entire earth..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. Where does the Bible say Anti-Christ will be loved and respected by the entire world??? Can you please read REV 13:8,NOTICE that GOD WORD says whose names are not WRITTEN in the book of life. ONLY Those whose perishing are going to worship him and that will take place during last 42 months of his reign, that is when he will rule the entire earth..

Revelation 13:8 King James Version (KJV)

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5.The Anti-Christ will bring world peace??? GOD WORD Says He will be boastful and egotistical, a megalomaniac in his quest for world power. He will come preaching peace. But Daniel says, “through peace he will destroy many.” (Daniel 8:25)His authority will be overpowering, his hatreds intense, his political techniques first rate. The news media will not be able to resist covering his every move and pronouncement – My Advice is please read YOUR BIBLE, Everything I wrote comes from the Bible. Your beliefs is a misconception that comes from Hollywood...Where he will just show up,just be,loved and popular the Bible never says that. it does SAY He will start small and grow in power Daniel 8:9.
====-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6. I Think, the reason you don't want Trump to be the Antichrist is because you voted for Him... You just can't handle that thought and try to make yourself believe that Trump is not the Antichrist...TRUMP is the only one who has the back of Christians and Jews, His Trump Supporters worship Him where he can DO NO WRONG, They get mad and offended if anybody questions him, don't support him. The Jews believe TRUMP not Obama is their Messiah..

The Anti-Christ will have to be accepted by JEWS as their Messiah as they already rejected their real Messiah in Jesus..So,the JEWS are looking for their long awaited Messiah and believe they found him in TRUMP as the Article states Trump is the PERFECT person Satan can use to deceive Christians and Jews. Paul warned about the antichrist’s deception. “The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders, and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false, in order that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.”

IT WOULD TAKE A STRONG delusion for anyone to believe that Trump is a Christian when his fruit is the opposite of Jesus...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join