It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump the Anti-Christ

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Not in this pit. The stack of Dantes Inferno hardcopies with stake is next door, but please burn quietly.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TacSite18

God touched me, so I know. And no, he didn't touch me in a dirty way

Do you need a doll to show us where he touched you?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Jared Kushner

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

God touched me

How so, did it slap you upside the head with a dummy stick?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: Deaf Alien
The entire concept assumes, and is dependent upon, Christian belief.

Exactly. If Jesus never existed then it is a part of a conspiracy, possibly involving aliens or something else. If Jesus existed then he might be completely different from what Christians interpret him to be. Antichrist could be a part of the deception that blind the modern Christians to the truth.
The possibilities are endless.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Actually, I wouldn't. I don't want to see that happen to anyone. Remember, I said this was a tragedy.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Look, all of you lame masturbators, and you know who you are, who want me to describe, in lurid detail, just exactly what went down with me any God, and exactly how she touched me, and for how long, and exactly how it felt, will just have to wait for the next issue on Penthouse Letters.

God and I are on the cover. And the photo is very tasteful. It is art, damn it!

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Actually, I wouldn't. I don't want to see that happen to anyone. Remember, I said this was a tragedy.

Thanks so much.

Now don't you have somewhere to be? Maybe a bible camp on how to be judgemental and passive aggressive at the same time?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacSite18

Thanks so much.

Now don't you have somewhere to be? Maybe a bible camp on how to be judgemental and passive aggressive at the same time?

You know the drill what happens is between you and God. But you can shoot the messenger to try to make yourself feel better about that.

PS, I'm not the one judging. It sounds like you're doing a good enough job of that on your own.

You're the one who assumed I was condemning you to hell when I don't know the first thing about you; you might be Mother Teresa in your offline persona. I just took issue with your tone to another poster whom I respect.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacSite18

Thanks so much.

You know the drill what happens is between you and God. But you can shoot the messenger to try to make yourself feel better about that.

PS, I'm not the one judging. It sounds like you're doing a good enough job of that on your own.

You're the one who assumed I was condemning you to hell when I don't know the first thing about you; you might be Mother Teresa in your offline persona. I just took issue with your tone to another poster whom I respect.

Yes, mother Teresa. You do know that her personal journal, revieled after her death, showed that she had given up any belief or faith in God decades before. She was kind to be kind, not for any jeebuz stuff.

And yes, my personal relationship with God allows me to be judgemental. That is why she gave me the ability to make rational judgements.

Maybe You should contact her, she might let you make rational judgements also.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Trump the Anti-Christ

If Trump is the Anti-Christ , he is doing a lousy job at it....
The Anti-Christ will bring world peace - Epic Failure
The Anti-Christ will be loved and respected by the entire world - Epic Failure
The Anti-Christ will bring on the Abomination of Desolation buy standing on the Temple Mount and proclaiming himself "King of King , and Lord of Lords" - With 1,000s of irate Muslims there , I would advise against that at this point.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The anti Christ will be a Jew FYI.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

That really depends a lot. Does a nuclear endtime scenario with say... 2000 survivors in peace count? Hmm. How about you guys start nuking Korea, China and Russia 'preemtively' to get to the bottom of this?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Trump is the anti Christ?
I'm looking behind us now,cross the count of time,down the long hall into history back
member this captain Walker?
www.youtube.com...

member this Walker? tomorrow morrow land
www.youtube.com...

always an anti Christ is an American president,why not Xi Jinping? or Putin or Hassan Rouhani?
According to the news,if you can believe it,the world hates the Donald but the bible says the world will be decieved and take his make,doesn't that mean the world will love the anti Christ? hmmmm
where is the abomination of desolation? where is wormwood,the 2 prophets,the tribulation?
Trump is just another in the line of leaders.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

That really depends a lot. Does a nuclear endtime scenario with say... 2000 survivors in peace count? Hmm. How about you guys start nuking Korea, China and Russia 'preemtively' to get to the bottom of this?

Uhh...no
They have to come to pass , each in their own time. Before Armageddon.Not after.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

The institution of Christianity and Christ are NOT one and the same... Sorry, to burst your bubble there, fella, but.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Before Armageddon.Not after.

Touché.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: modified device

I didnt see your post , when I posted mine.
But , spot on.
And he is doing a terrible job at being the Anti-Christ .

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The anti-Christ, Hitler, Stalin, Mugabe, Mao—not an original thought among you.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Okay, besides the promised moving of the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem, Long time Zionist aim, there is:

Jared Kushner as U.S. Special Envoy for Middle East Peace, contributor to Kushner Foundation which funds illegal Jewish outposts in Palestine. For hardline West Bank settlers, Jared Kushner's their man.

The idea of Jewish settlements in Palestine is to further the agenda of redeeming the land, making Greater Israel, a land where there is no Palestine. All Israel and only Israel, every square foot trodden upon by Jewish feet.

Then there is Ivanka Trump, whose conversion to Judaism was not recognized by Chief Rabbi of Jerusalem until after Trump won the Presidency. Then hey voila, the policies were suddenly changed, so seemingly connected that the statement was issued, "We were planning to change policy, it wasn't done for Ivanka Trump.

Just a sidetrack here: My definition of a Jew

A Jew is a person who identifies as being a Jew and is recognized by others who identify as Jews as a Jew. That's it. That's all it means.

It isn't ethnic, because Ivanka.
It isn't because of any particular deity. Atheists, Agnostics, Deists, Monotheists, Polytheists; all are represented in that order of popularity.

But it is religion; identity religion; "We are the people who were holocausted". Okay, I'm pretty sure I survived the holocaust in pretty much the same way Ivanka did, ie. not born yet.

edit on 30-7-2017 by pthena because: (no reason given)

Plus the RNC platform stating "undivided Jerusalem as capital of Israel"

edit on 31-7-2017 by pthena because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join